Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get kicked out of Burger King

Go down 
+11
MistyRain
holagurl175
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
EnchantixBloom
sorrow
Jacobluver
Star2Be
Nickjonas4ever
scoobyrocks1112
_furryfurby
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

How to get kicked out of Burger King Empty
PostSubject: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:38 am

Name as many ways as you want how to get kicked out of burger king!

There are so many ways! Be creative! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:39 am

I'll start

Run up to the cash register and jump on the counter and sing "Shake your bootay shake your bootay!" While shaking it!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 am

keep asking for random needs & ask random questions from the cashier & customers
"do you go to school?"
"whats your favorite teachers name"
"I WANT A PET ROCK"
"if i was being attacked by super powerful ponies, will you run around the world with someone who lives in hawaii for me?"

Last edited by _furryfurby on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 am

Yell when you have food. " Where is My FOOD!" tne run out to the cook and say. " WHERE IS MY FIOOD!!! IT IS NOT ON MY TABLE!!!" poining to our table then run around saying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:29 am

funny guys! I have another

take your meal and say "ITS NOT RIGHT!" and throw it at them
Back to top Go down
scoobyrocks1112
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
scoobyrocks1112

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:40 am

sing:I **** YOU I **** YOU I **** YOU BURGERKING!!!!!!!!! while standing on a table doing the chicken dance
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:46 am

stand on a table doing to chicken dance.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:07 am

Bring your whole Webkinz family to eat.
for example, you have about 80 *cough*CMain*cough*
excuse me *cough*
and you take all the seats, and request more
order a whole meal for each of them
when they are done, gather up all of your Webkinz
when they ask you for the money
you point to your imaginary friend behind and say
"he/she will pay! right? *nudge air* right
OKAY BYE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Run to the back and try to cook but make a mess. Sing

Im cooking things, I'm cooking things, I'm cooking things for people to eat(Repeat)

(thanks icarly!)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:39 pm

sing the clean up song while you are throwing your food at the cook.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:54 am

Start pointing out all of the reasons why it is not healthy for you on a bullhorn. Then patroll the parking lot with a cow. saying "save the cows from iceage in a freezer!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:07 am

Walk in to it and bring your whole family on both sides take all of the seats then get up to go they say "where's 'da mooola?" and hten you say, "Bob,will pay!"poked your air friend then runs out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:59 am

Pretend your some confused lady and order a 'Diet Water' Then keep asking for Dustin and if they say "Dustin doesn't live here" say "NO! i am absoultly sure this is the right house! If they still don't kick you out point to your table and say "my food! it's dissapeared! I'm possesed! no!!!!!" Then if THEY STILL don't kick you out stand on the table and sing (and do the dance) "CRAZY LE-EGS, CRAZY LE-EGS!" by then i can garauntee you be outa there!

Bonus: if your at the drive thru, make sure to keep telling them over and over that your order is TO GO!

Last edited by Clover on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:02 am

construct a boat made of tables and chairs then start to sing "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me!" (Repeat)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:36 am

This is so funny! Hmmm, okay I have one!

Stand at the counter and order, but quickly change your mind. Be like, "Okay, I'll have a cheeseburger. Oooh! Wait, how bout a hamburger! Hold the pickles, actually keep the pickles. No, instead i'll have chicken nuggets. 4 piece. Actually 6. With a Sprite. I mean Coke. Diet Coke. Wait! Can I have fries with my 4 piece nuggets? A small fries. Actually a large. You know what, I don't what nuggets. I want a salad. Ceaser please. No wait! Chicken salad....." You get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:43 am

HA HA thats hallarious
go on and on saying i want a cheeseburger with out any cheese and when they try to correct you get mad and say no i want a cheeseburger w/out cheese not a hamburger..
(continue on and on and on and ......)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 pm

You are in the drive thru say. " COME ON!!! WHERE IS MY FOOD!!" yelluing at the person behider you, then park your car in the drive thur go into the restursd getb on the counter and yell/ " IS THIS MY FOOD??" looking at a pain pice of meat, Then star singing a horrbie annyonying somg
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:48 am

jump on the table and scream "WAKE ME UP WEN SEPTEMBER ENDS!!!!!!!!" and go into the kitchen screaming that and kick the cook
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:21 am

This is really funny! I have one:

Scream the song Mary had a Little Lamb, while dancing badly on the table eating fries.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:30 am

say "hi i want a big mac,a mic chiken,uhh and a mic flurly" then wen the person who takes ur orders says "im sorry but we dont sell those" you scream "WHAT????U PPL R STUPID OF COURSE YOU SELL THOSE THINGS!!!!!!....oops this isnt macdonalds"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:28 am

lol, GD!
i was about to post, this is burger kind, not mcdonalds
until i saw the rest of your post!
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:19 pm

_furryfurby wrote:
lol, GD!
i was about to post, this is burger kind, not mcdonalds
until i saw the rest of your post!
lol i acually though of it wile i was getting A&W O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:59 am

K I will!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:24 am

I wonder what will happen?! Good luck Princess!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:48 am

Go up and ask if you can have a meatless hamburger with dairy-free shake on the side. Weird but funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get kicked out of Burger King
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Forum Games-
Jump to: