Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh Empty
PostSubject: My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh   My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:13 am

Sir Eric the Welsh

My name is Lady Gwendolyn the Welsh. My husband is Lord Charles the Brave. I live happily in Wales in my own manor. I have tumbling blond hair, twinkling blue eyes, fair light skin, and a lean, wholesome figure. I love to wear my elegant blue satin dresses and headdresses with my tiny delicate shoes, well enough about me, and more about my protector knight.

His name is Sir Eric the Welsh. He is a handsome man with a strong muscular body, dark black-brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and a proud smile. He rides around on his favorite horse, Camilla, a cream colored horse. He is a younger knight, 22 years of age. He is a talented fighter but apart from being a knight he is a mellow man who loves music and poetry.

Eric has a light gentle personality when not fighting. Yet it is the nature of a knight to be aggressive and blood-thirsty in battle. He is gallant and pious young gentlemen. He is a brave man and is a grand friend of mine. I know he will be remembered forever.

Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh   My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:56 am

love the adjectives!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh   My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:15 am

I agree it makes thinks more intresding
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh   My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:27 am

now that i re-read it, it does my teacher is grade on good adj so YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh   My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My school story: Sir Eric the Welsh
Page 1 of 1