Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?

Go down 
+2
EnchantixBloom
_furryfurby
6 posters

sooo... please answer!
500 KinzCash
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap0%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
750 KinzCash
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap13%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Ribbons and Bows Tree
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap0%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alchemy TV
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap19%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Golf Cart
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap6%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Rainy Day Window
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap13%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Magical Bed
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap19%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Hot Air Balloon
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_lcap30%What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 am

I was just wondering what the people on Webkinz Beach got on the super wheel!
I got 750 KinzCash.
What did YOU get?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:43 am

I got the rainy day window.

HAPPY WEBKINZ DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:44 am

i got the Magical Bed, and my grandma got the Hot Air Balloon and sent it to me

What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? Devil07YOU FOUND ME!!!What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? Devil07

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Tue May 13, 2008 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 am

thats sweet.
I love you
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:04 am

i know, my grandma's nice, and IDK what my little cousin got
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:39 am

A hot air ballon:)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:16 am

a alchmey tv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Golf Cart!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:30 am

I have my own account and then I spun for my grandma and mom, we all three got the TV.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:46 am

lol
i wish theyd take the W shop items out!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:48 am

yah thats stupid with it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:34 am

750 kinzcash
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? EslO
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? 4aCr
What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:20 pm

da tv
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:01 am

I say take the W-shop items off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?   What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you get for the Super Wheel on Webkinz Day?
Page 1 of 1