Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?

Go down 
+6
Super Penguin
Mrs.JasperHale
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
_furryfurby
Jacobluver
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which one do you like?
Webkinz.com
which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_lcap8%which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Webkinzinsider.com
which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_lcap50%which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Webkinzbeach.gooforum.com
which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_lcap33%which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Other
which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_lcap8%which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? Empty
PostSubject: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:09 am

I personally say WB. Please say a truthful answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:33 am

As much as I love WB, I have to say WI for my favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:04 pm

Cool. We all have our own opinions. I'm glad you like that site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:16 am

ah, yeah. Today's my party!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:10 am

i like webkinz insider the best, but thats because im use to it more. Soon i will probably like this website more
i like this site more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jacobluver on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:10 pm

Yeah, I had the same feeling as you Jacoblover. But I have now gotten used to this site.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:15 am

this one!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:15 am

I like WI &WB. WI has been tricky to get on with so many people and it always says ''server too busy try again later.'' WB is set up differnetly and I dont know if it has some features WI has likke viewing the threads in which yoou have posted on. I just fiqure a minute ago you dot see if a person is on near the name it is below the post. Kinda different seeing their is not a lot of people on here. But me like both and I cant see why sybolms wont appear here ♥☻☺♦♣♠•◘○ did that come up?my name is suppose to be heart Rose heart not all those things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:03 am

I have to say WB, because I think the people here are nicer then on WI. They're good to chat with, will help pick you up when you're down etc.

Last edited by WolfCrazy96 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:24 am

♥Rose&#9829 wrote:
I like WI &WB. WI has been tricky to get on with so many people and it always says ''server too busy try again later.'' WB is set up differnetly and I dont know if it has some features WI has likke viewing the threads in which yoou have posted on. I just fiqure a minute ago you dot see if a person is on near the name it is below the post. Kinda different seeing their is not a lot of people on here. But me like both and I cant see why sybolms wont appear here ♥☻☺♦♣♠•◘○ did that come up?my name is suppose to be heart Rose heart not all those things
well, for usernames, the codes like in your username doesn't show up.
or any others.
you can put symbols in place of it such as:
x3
and
<3
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:34 am

I want to change my vote!!!!! WB 4 me!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:52 am

Wi is ok but i like wb more. The people are nice. The Admins Mods are really nice and someone is always there for you if you are sad. Thats just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:56 am

yes i toally agree with you Mrs. JoeJonas.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:10 am

Mrs.JoeJonas wrote:
Wi is ok but i like wb more. The people are nice. The Admins Mods are really nice and someone is always there for you if you are sad. Thats just my opinion though.

exactly!! Banana Dancing
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:27 am

yeah, and everybody (most) reply to you,
except if its a fast posting rp and the persons not on
and they are like
'what happened?!?!?!?!?!?!!?'
lol
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:14 am

I like WI and WB, but WB more because there are a lot less people on, so people will ALWAYS replay to your threads, but on WI a lot of times people don't reply to my threads. Also, the people are much nicer and the mods and admins actually help people when they need help and reply to their PM's!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:06 am

Very Happy
thank you so much penguin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Yes thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:25 am

Im in tears pizza! That was really sweet! But, dont ask"Are chicks always so sensitive to these things?" lol...c *cant stop laughin*.....c-c*still laughin*....c-c-cuz*Again,still laughin*cuz the answer is*still laughin*.....the answer is yes...we love compliments!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:22 am

I voted webkinz beach and webkinz insider.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Did I post on here?! Cause I voted, I just don't know what I picked! xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:14 am

I luv WB now and h8 WI

BLARG UR POSTS R INCREASING SO QUICKLY I'M BEING LEFT BEHIND
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:52 am

WHO ME?!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 pm

Yes u and Weedy are trying to leave me behind
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:15 am

two words:

RP RP RP RP RP RP RP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?   which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which one of these is your favorite Webkinz Website?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next