Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ms. Bookes looked over to Mace and Midnight, then smiled. "Just today. Why? Is Embry jealous?"
Midnight smiled. "Thank you, Mace. I tend to absorb things I find interesting."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:15 am

"Well you know it's dangerous, walking alone on the streets," Mace murmured, gripping the switchblade tight. "There are dangerous people out at night, out for blood, you can't trust anyone, especially close friends."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:22 am

Midnight rolled her eyes, but didn't do anything more. "What the heck is he talking about? There's no one out here, and Embry..." she blinked furiously, refusing to cry, "is locked up," she muttered, trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:27 am

"But Embry isn't the real enemy here," Mace mumbled, grabbing Midnight fast and covering her mouth, dragging her into the alleyway, yanking out his switchblade. "Now be a good girl and don't talk."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:52 am

Midnight's eyes widened in surprise. "You," she growled, ignoring him and narrowing her eyes. "It wasn't Embry that killed Ms. Smith."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:58 am

Mace chuckled darkly, pulling out the switchblade. "You were so easy to trick, but I had to get him out of the way to complete my plan." he smirked, putting the blade against her neck.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:29 am

Midnight pressed herself against the wall, trying to get away from the blade. "W-what plan?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:35 am

Mace smirked, moving closer. "What do you think?" he smirked, moving a hand down to her waist, pressing the blade a tad bit harder into her neck.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:10 am

Midnight's eyes widened again, and she tried flattening herself even more. "But why m-me?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:13 am

"Why not? You're unique, and no one will know you're gone since you're such an nobody." Mace smirked, moving closer. "They'll forget you even existed, you're nothing to them, which makes you the perfect target."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:23 am

Midnightshuddered, hating how right he was. "I should have believed Embry."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 am

"But you didn't, and now he's gone," Mace smirked, moving the blade slowly down her neck, making a small cut into it. "You're mine now, and don't think you'll be able to get out of this one."

A figure watched the scene from the entrance, disappearing easily into the shadows, heading soundlessly towards the two.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 am

Midnight winced softly at the small cut. It didn't hurt, she just hated seeing blood. Mainly her own. "Someone will notice. Ms. Bookes would worry. She'd call the police."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 am

"I've got her taken care of," Mace smirked, moving closer to her. "Once you're gone, I'll finish her off myself, so she won't rat me out." he chuckled darkly, treating her roughly so she won't get away, raising the knife. "Now, any last words before you meet your maker?"

"Yeah, tell him I say hi," The figure growled, whacking Mace on the side of the head with a bat, watching him fall to the ground and drop his switchblade. THe figure advanced on him, making Mace scramble backwards, eyes wide.

"No, why are YOU here?!" MAce snarled, angry.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 am

Midnight crumpled to the ground, not looking at the new person or Mace. She closed her eyes, praying quickly to a God that she didn't really believe in.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am

The new person went and slammed Mace into the wall hard, smirking when he yelped. "That's for Ms.Bookes and Midnight," he growled into his ear, handcuffing him and throwing him to the ground.

Mace growled angrily, trying to get out.

The new person looked at Midnight, throwing her a phone. "Call the police."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am

Midnight caught the phone, startled, and dialed 911 immediately. She quickly told the operator what had happened and where they were.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 am

The new person's hood fell off, revealing his short blonde and black hair. Embry sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I need to get Ms. Bookes." he mumbled, not paying attention to Midnight, remembering if the cops saw him he'd be off of parole and back in jail.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 am

Midnight looked up, just now wondering how the stranger knew her and Ms. Bookes. "Embry!" she gasped, giving him a huge hug and a kiss. "You're out! I'm so sorry I never believed you..." Sirens started up and got closer. "You need to get out of here! I'll stay behind and tell the cops everything." She kissed his cheek again. "Stay safe..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:50 am

EMbry shook his head and moved away, not knowing what to say to her since all that happened. "We'll talk later." he murmured, giving Mace one last kick in the stomach before running out of the alleyway fast, sliding over the hood of the car and heading towards the school.

The cops skidded to a stop next to the alley way, coming out and running into the alleyway. "Ma'am, please come with us," the sheriff said, the other's grabbed Mace and dragged him into the cop car.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:55 am

Midnight nodded, quickly able to cover up her emotions. She easily managed to look terrified and fumbled with the books as she picked them up.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:02 pm

"Ma'am, please tell us what happened," The sheriff demanded, watching her closely, wondering how she could have handcuffed MAce.

Embry ran through the school, going into the library and looking around and finding Ms. Bookes tied up, trying to help her get untied.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Midnight nodded shakily and started from when he confronted her, making sure she told the policeman that she knew him and that he had confused to Ms. Smith's murder. "I-I'm not the one that cuffed him. A stranger had helped, then he disappeared shortly after. He was hooded, but I'm just grateful that he had helped."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:11 pm

The sheriff nodded, writing everything down. "If you find this stranger again, tell him we want to bring him in to questioning, and also do you think there is anyone else this man here could have harmed?" he asked, motioning to Mace.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Midnight thought for a little. "Well, if he really had killed Ms. Smith, then that means Embry (insert last name here (you didn't put one)) was innocent." She wondered if she should mention Ms. Bookes, but she wasn't sure if Embry was there or not. Finally, she decided it was better just in case something went wrong. "And my school, Malibu High, librarian, Ms. Bookes. He says he did something to her, but I'm not sure what that means..."
Ms. Bookes gave Embry a grateful look, and took the rag out of her mouth once her hands were free. "I knew you didn't do it," she said hoarsely, smiling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:25 pm

"We'll have to deal with that in court, right now we need to go help this Ms. Bookes," the sheriff said, having Midnight sit in the front seat. "Give us the directions,"

Embry shook his head. "Now's not the time for apologies, if the cops find me here i'm back in the big house." he said, helping her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next