Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ms. Bookes looked over to Mace and Midnight, then smiled. "Just today. Why? Is Embry jealous?"
Midnight smiled. "Thank you, Mace. I tend to absorb things I find interesting."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:24 pm

OOC: Lol now here comes the interesting part... XD

BIC: Embry wrinkled his nose and woke up slowly, noticing he was nose to nose with Midnight. "HOLY SHXT!" he shouted, getting off of her, blushing like mad. "What's wrong with waking me up normally?!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:26 pm

ORP: Definately! XDDDD

RP: Midnight was still kind of frozen, but broke out quickly. She sat up, red in the face from anger and embarrassment. "What do you think I did?! You pulled me!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:30 pm

"I don't know, you could of at least poked my eye or something!" Embry freaked out, running a hand through his short hair.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Midnight growled at him. "*I* went to wake *you* up. *You* pulled me next to you and started to *smell my hair*! I was frankly to petrified to do anything! then you decided to squash me underneath you!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:39 pm

"I am a little bit round aren't I?" Embry asked, poking his stomach, avoiding the fact that this whole situation was his fault. "Either way you could have told me to sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Midnight held back a screech. "I was being *nice*!" She glared at him, fists clenched at her sides.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:44 pm

"You don't have to be nice to a cold hearted criminal," Embry told her, messing up her hair playfully, really enjoying making her angry, thinking she was cute all frustrated.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Midnight punched his stomach. "Don't. Mess. With. Me." She glared up at him, truly upset now.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Embry stuck his tongue out at her, getting up off the bed and going around to her side, picking her up and hugging her tight, burying her face in his chest. "Just calm down, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Midnight melted, even though she wanted to stay mad. No matter how hard she tried, it slipped through her fingers. "Ok..." she whispered, curling against him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Embry rubbed her back gently, kissing her hair. "I was being a jerk, I'm sorry, I won't do it again," he reassured her, wanting her to be happy with him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Midnight looked up at him, feeling like a little kid. "It's alright... but I guess I now know what you want." She blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:55 am

"What?!" Embry let go of her, blushing. "No, you've got it all wrong, I-I don't think that way at all!" he stammered, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:19 am

Midnoght glared up at him. "Don't drop me." When what he thought she had meant was processed, she blushed a little. "N-no! I hadn't meant that! I meant that you just wanted someone to sleep with..."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:30 am

"Oh, well um, yeah," Embry murmured, blushing and coughing nervously. "It does get a little lonely."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:37 am

Modnoght gave him a suspicious look. "Do all guys have *that* on their mind?" She asked suddenly, staring at him, trying to wad his soul.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:47 am

"No!" Embry blushed deeply, playing with his fingers. "I-It's just been so lonely in a prison cell..."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Midnight's eyes widened, immediately going to a thought. "So you've already... e-Er..." she trailed off, hoping he got it. She couldn't say anything else, her brain was working in overload.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:04 pm

"WHat? No!" Embry blushed even more. "As badxss as I act, I know well enough to wait after marriage at least!"

OOC: he has no idea how to react to any of this XD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:07 pm

ORP: Lol, you think Midnight knows? XD

RP: Midnight blushed a little more but felt relieved. "W-well, th-that's good..."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:11 pm

"God you're making me sound like some sort of pxrvert," Embry told her, sticking his tongue out at her, although he was still blushing so it didn't have much of an effect(or is it affect???).
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:14 pm

ORP: XDDD IDK

RP: Modnight gave him a look. "You were cuddling and squashing me while you slept. After you pulled me into the bed."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

"I was asleep, I can't control my actions okay?" Embry told her, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:33 pm

"Your subconscious does. which is still, technically, *you*," Midnight pointed out, still studying him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:35 pm

"Well it's not like my subconscious listens to me," Embry mumbled, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next