Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

People and dragons used to live separately. But now, they live together...in peace. From contests, to races to just playing around, they train, they play, they learn from one another. Some have learned to communicate with their dragons by mind. Others, communicate by actions.

Rules:
-Not everyone can communicate by mind. That's too easy.
-You can only have up 3 dragons unless you're a breeder.
-Breeders may only have up to 3 of their own dragons, but they can have other dragons they give/sell to others.
-Contestants main purpose are to participate in contests and be the best out of everyone.
-Apprentices are training with Trainers to become Contestants.
-Trainers specialize in training Apprentices. They have lots of Authority in the town.
-Play rank is for those who just want to have fun with their dragons without fighting, competition and pressure. Relax Smile
-Fighter rank is for those who want to fight other dragons... o__o
-Other, if you're an other, please explain your 'other' rank.
-You can be more than one rank but they have to go together. For example, you could be a Contestant and a Trainer. Or a Breeder and a Play rank. Apprentice and Other.
-Kids under 13 are only allowed to have 'baby' dragons. Dragons that can not be fought with, trained, or entered in contests yet. When they reach 14 and already have a dragon, the dragon will be allowed to do those things. If they do not have a dragon yet, they must wait until the dragon and the owner have a tight & close bond.
-Over time, people will lose and gain new eggs/dragons. If you already know what you want their next dragon to be, you should put down the name now somewhere in your form. Just to make sure no one else coincidentally takes that same name.
Name:
Description:
Likes/Dislikes:
Rank: (Breeder, Contestant, Apprentice, Trainer, Play, Fighter, Other)
Number of Dragons:
Dragon name(s):
Dragon gender(s):
Dragon description(s):
Dragon personality(s):
Other Information:
Personality: Kat is friendly toward dragons although not always to other people. She likes to participate in contests even though she might not win. She tries to be the best out of everyone. However, she can get distracted which is why she is also an Apprentice at the moment. She's loving towards her dragon(s) and treats them equal. She likes to watch out the window for hours when it's raining, but whenever it's nice outside, she goes out and spends time with her dragon(s).
Description: Kat is short for her age ( 14 ) and she has light brown hair which she keeps in a high ponytail whenever flying. She has pale green eyes and straight teeth ever since she got her braces off. Her fingers are long from years of piano, but their rough from grabbing onto the harness. She wears short sleeves in any weather and will usually just throw on her brown jacket when it gets cold. She wears stretch pants all the time because jeans are not very good for flying. Katie has two pairs of sneakers and will decide which one depending on the weather.
Likes/Dislikes: Katie likes flying, her dragons, her close friends, her family and contests. Katie dislikes Fighters, thunder storms and know it all/snooty people. -__-
Number of Dragons: 1 at the moment. (Aura will be 2nd;Safira will be possible 3rd)
Dragon name(s): Orbit
Dragon gender(s): Male
Dragon description(s): Orbit is a rather large dragon for a small girl. His scales snow white with enormous wings the color of the sky on a cloudless day. He has eyes the same color as his wings. However, depending on his mood, his eyes change to different shades of blue. The darker, the angrier/sadder. He has large feet and a tail that stretches to over 15 feet. Orbit can be extremely fast, despite his heaviness. His harness is blue as well and when the sun is shining off of him, he looks like he has a halo above him.
Dragon personality(s): Orbit is friendly just like Kat and is always eager to enter contests. He loves being first and he is very competitive. Whenever they lose in last, he sulks for a few days by ignoring orders and doing the wrong thing at the wrong time but Katie always finds a way to cheer him up eventually. As Orbit grows with Kat, they will bond even closer because Orbit was her first dragon.
Other Information: Kat found Orbit as an egg but wasn't able to hatch it until she was twelve.
Personality: Derek is quiet and small. He might seem helpless and lost, but if you think he's easy competition, you'd be wrong. Derek is competitive and can be violent when his anger is too strong. He seems to have a strange mysterious feeling around him.
Description: Derek is small and pale and has dark hair that covers his eyes. He wears dark clothing and he is bony and skinny as though he is not fed enough.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes-His only dragon, winning, his cloak and the look on people's faces when they underestimate him. Dislikes- Loud noises, busy places, too many people, happy people.
Rank: (Breeder, Contestant, Apprentice, Trainer,Other) Partly fighter & Contestant
Number of Dragons: 1
Dragon name(s): Demon
Dragon gender(s): Male
Dragon description(s): Demon is a small dark gray dragon with silver wings. When in a fight or contest, Demon's scales turn into a dark dark dark black. He has silver eyes and his harness is silver. Demon has a strange marking on his forehead but no one can make out what it is.
Dragon personality(s): Demon has the same personality as Derek so they're perfect for each other. Other dragons might take it as abuse when asked to fight, but fighting and winning is almost his second life.
Other Information: Demon was given to Derek by his father who died recently. That's why Derek is usually so violent and angry. Will he calm down eventually?

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am

(I'm going. BBye)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dragons - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 2 Pet Dragons - Page 2 LKtU Dragons - Page 2 NpQC
Dragons - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Name: Shilo
Personality: She stays calm in bad situations, but loves action. She is VERY adventurous and its gotten her in trouble a few times.
Description: She has long black hair and piercing blue eyes. She is about 5'5" and is slender. She's very adult like for her age (15) but once she gets into something she likes she can act like a 12 year old.
Likes/Dislikes: She loves animals, any of them. She doesn't like when people are cruel to anything.
Rank: (Breeder, Contestant, Apprentice, Trainer, Play, Fighter, Other) Breeder/Contestant
Number of Dragons: 1
Dragon name(s): Electra (possible 2nd Luna)
Dragon gender(s): Female
Dragon description(s): She is an electrifying blue and her wings have veins of white running through them.
Dragon personality(s):El loves to play around, she is serious when needed but otherwise she jokes a lot. She's very laid back and watches fights but hasn't worked up the nerve to get into them.
Other Information: She found El's egg when she was 10. Each birthday she wished for her to hatch and on her 12 birthday it did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 am

Name: Selene
Personality: Selene is quiet and reserved during the day, but at night she is cheerful and peppy. Though easily excited and overall very approachable, her appearance is very different. She will let anyone talk to her and is rarely angry, though during the day she doesn't generally make her own conversations. She is easy to talk to, but not the first to talk. She often rides her dragon at night, or just looks at the stars.
Description: Long white-blonde hair. At sixteen, she is very short. She wears dresses and skirts almost all the time. Her hair is generally loose or just braided. She has blue eyes, which she highlights with silver eyeshadow. Her nail are very short and painted in pastels.
Dislikes: Bright lights, loudness
Rank: Breeder (family business, but because of her younger sisters, parents generally stay home while she does the selling)
Number of Dragons: 2 personal, 1 dragon, one egg
Dragon name(s): Comet and egg. o.O
Dragon gender(s): Female
Dragon description(s): Comet is a medium -small size(little larger than a horse)dragon with four legs and a pair of wings. Her scales are a metallic dark blue, with some silver scales mixed in. Her wing membranes are pale grey and her tail is tipped with a silver tuft of feathers. She has dark black eyes. Her wings are large and made for gliding.
Dragon personality(s): Comet is much like Selene, quiet and reserved when alone, but at night with Selene, she is very likeable, acting like a puppy more than a dragon.
*The egg is always with Selene, and Comet's baby. Selene is eager for it to hatch. It is dark blue with silver specks.
Other Information: ? Selene has 3 younger sisters, all 6 and under, so her parents couldn't really go out to work. This became Selene's job, as her dad takes care of the dragons and her mother takes care of her sisters. In addition to selling dragons, she does odd jobs.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 am

(RP?)
Kat huffed angrily and stomped awayholding Orbit's harness. She climbed on and watched as the boy got his award. "We're defiantly going to win next time. Don't worry..." She promised as they flew away to the mountains where they usually trained.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 am

(With moi? Why not?)
"Comet..." Selene walked up to her best friend and layed her head on her warm wing membranes. Comet's big black eyes blinked at Selene lovingly. Jumping on Comet's back Selene urged her foward. Selene loved that feeling of artificial wind, and just flying. Like shooting star the two flew. Towards the mountains.

(OHHHHHHH?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Dragons - Page 2 BUcdDragons - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 am

Tyler rolled his eyes and walked away. He jumped up on Eragon. "Back home." He said to him. Telepathically? And Eragon flew off towards a house away from the village. A black dragon was sleeping there.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:35 am

Orbit flew high into the clouds and cleared away the fog with his breath. Kat tried to remember what Tyler did to win. Eragon had folded up his wings to gain speed. Orbit, fold up your wings slowly and gain speed. Then keep your head down and fly as fast as you can. Kat told Orbit, fixing the saddle. Orbit and Katie flew around the mountains many times, flying so fast you could barely see them. Orbit smiled with his eyes and enjoyed the feeling the air that blew past him.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:50 am

Selene, so distracted by the bright sun kept urging Comet forwards. She didn't care where she was headed. Comet glided upwards suddenly and Selene jerked out of her trance. "What was it...?" She looked down and giggled. "Rush hour traffic!" She had just glided over a snow-white dragon ridden by a girl. She swerved and began to fly behind the pair.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:57 am

Katie looked behind her as Orbit kept flying forwards. "Hey!" She shouted over the wind to the girl on a metallic dark blue dragon.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 am

Selene pushed gently on the left side of Comet's neck, and Comet flew beside the other dragon. "Hey!" she laughed. Comet playfully growled as well.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 am

Orbit turned his head although he was still focused. Kat pulled lightly on his reins and he slowed down a bit. "I never thought anyone else but me came up here." Orbit relaxed and blinked at Comet.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:05 am

Eragon landed near the house far from the village. Tyler jumped off him and walked over to the other dragon.

"Morning, Shruikan." Tyler patted the side of his grandfather's dragon.
Shruikan snorted. He nudged Tyler with his head.
Tyler chuckled and went into the barn that was next to the house. He lugged a bunch of meat out for Shurikan and Eragon to eat.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:06 am

"Oh, I don't come here," Selene said in a sing-song voice, as Comet slowed. "She brings me here! I'm really her human." She affectionately patted Comet's head. After Selene's hand left, Comet moved her head towards Orbit curiously.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 am

"I see..Well it's really relaxing up here. No one ever comes up here and it's great to just soar around at night," Katie said dreamily patting Orbit's head. Orbit rumbled a little and his ears perked up happily.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 am

"Oh, I agree completely!" She suddenly jerked awake, murmuring, "The egg... the egg!" She turned around frantically, grabbing her messenger bag. She realized how big the jolt was when Comit turned. (The eggs are a little smaller than basketballs, is that okay?) She opened the bag and ran her hand across the dark blue shell, checking for cracks. She was reassured when she felt the smooth curves. "Yes... It's very relaxing, to just... fly."

(Lol, Luna Lovegood anyone?)
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

(okay.)

"Oh you have an egg!" Katie cried adoringly. She remembered when Orbit was an egg. She smiled as the egg glimmered in the sun before the new girl put her egg back. "Where did you get such a strange egg?"
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

"My family are breeders!" She smiled enthusiastically, and patted Comet. "And this one here is its mother!" Comet raised her head roared. Giggling, Selene closed the bag.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 am

"I see...I'm a Contestant!" Katie said happily, turning Orbit the other way to land on a cold mountain top.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am

Again, Selene tapped Comet's neck, sending her swerving after the girl. Comet's wings went back, slowing down to land. Selene clutched her messenger bag in one hand and Comet in the other.

(I have to go... dang internet limits. <.< won't be back until... a while. Have a bunch of shows at camp. Might be on 3-5 tomorrow and in the afternoon Saturday and Sunday. =/ BYEEEE)
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:57 am

(bbye! have fun at your shows/camp!)

Kat slid off of Orbit smoothly and gave him a few snacks from her pocket. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 am

Tyler decided to work with Shruikan for a while. You bored? Tyler patted it's side and jumped onto the saddle. Shurikan flew off and Eragon flew next to him. Flying solo but for fun.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:12 am

Orbit ate some sausage weenies and growled.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Dragons - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 2 Pet Dragons - Page 2 LKtU Dragons - Page 2 NpQC
Dragons - Page 2 GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 am

Shi walked out of her small house and went to where Electra was napping. She pated her nose and El looked up and snorted. "Come on El, lets go for some practice." Almost agreeing Electra stood up swiftly and gracefully, she waited for Shilo to get on. "Bare back this time." Shi said slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 am

Derek sat on Demon, watching many Dragons and their Owners fly around. Demon snorted as Derek pulled on his harness and they went airborne towards the fighting arena. They both had a determined look on their faces.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Dragons - Page 2 GS9V

Character sheet

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:17 am

Electra lifted easily to the sky, going higher and higher till the were above the clouds. Her sense of direction was phenomenal as she headed towards her favorite place. Shilo held on. She didn't bother Electra she knew she was heading towards the fighting arena. Shi also liked to go and see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next