Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!

Go down 
+2
Feelin'Freshy
holagurl175
6 posters

WHO TO PICK??!!
Kyle
HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_lcap0%HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_lcap78%HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Chris
HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_lcap11%HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Hadeer
HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_lcap0%HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Idk
 0% [ 0 ]
None
HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_lcap11%HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm

OK. So here's the problem. You guys know me and my boy craziness stuff. Well, I am considering liking about 4 different guys right now, and that's NOT a good thing. I really need help choosing because half these guys have said they like me back, the other half hasn't. So I just did a little characterizing for you guys about each one of them and you guys need to vote and leave an opinion on who I should pick. (: It'd mean the WORLD to me. <333

Name: Kyle
Grade: Freshman
Ugly,Cute,Hot?: Hot
Personality: He is a good guy. He isn't all girl crazy and stuff, but he does LOVE to flirt. He gets a little pissed off easily though. He is caring and nice. He calls me "cutie" all the time.
Status: Taken, but said is willing to break up with her for me
How We Met: He rides my bus and lives by me, and I have seen him at football games
Other: Is one of the ones who like me

Name: Matt
Grade: Sophmore
Ugly,Cute,Hot?: Cute
Personality: Hilarious. We have sooooo many inside jokes from just one night together. He is very nice and caring and protective. He is a "stick to one girl at a time" kind of guy. He is a gentleman. Did I mention he is funny??? Should age matter?
How We Met: He went to my old school and now his younger sister plays basketball with my sister so we hang out every weekend now until about March
Other: Idk if he likes me

Name: Chris
Grade: Freshman
Personality: Caring, protective, but gets a little out of control sometimes (rumor has it he gets high a lot). Flirty, but he flirts with other girls when he has girlfriends, so i'm afraid he'd do the same to me. He's funny too. But he said i'm the prettiest girl he's ever met.
Status: Single, but just broke up with two girls in less than 2 days
How We Met: At a football game when my friend introduced me and my 2 friends 2 him and then we just kept hanging out at games
Other: Is one of the ones that likes me

Name: Hadeer
Grade: Junior
Personality: I don't have much to say here because I just met him recently. He is very nice and has good manners. He is pretty funny, but sometimes hard to understand (he's not really American). He jokes around with me a lot too. He always ends our convos with "sweet dreams" or a heart.
How We Met: School, he is best friends with my best friends boyfriend (he is a junior too)
Other: Idk if he likes me

SO WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST CHOICE??!! VOTE AND LEAVE OPINIONS NOW!! (:

Last edited by holagurl175 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 am

Probably Matt I think, Kyle a close second. Chris seems like he might be a bit playboyish, and Hadeer definitely sounds like a nice person, but you don't know him very well. If Kyle would be willing to break up with another girl for you, he might be willing to break up with you for another girl. Matt kinda reminds me of a guy I know, the kind that's deep, caring, and if Matt's the kind of guy who would only have one girl, then I say go for it!

^^Hope that helped =)

-Doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 am

kyle, he seems to be the one for you, he seems better than the others
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:00 am

Keep voting!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 am

Kyle: Too ready to break-up with a girl for someone else
Matt: You two are best buds by the looks of it! Either it means you're perfect together or it means you two should just stay friends, that's up to you.
Chris: Rumor has it he gets high a lot? Either it's a lie or it's the truth, but you don't know for sure, do you?
Hadeer: You just met him, right? Get to know him more before you to become BF and GF!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:07 am

Kyle: That's terrible that he said he'd break up with his gf. It proves right there that he isn't faithful at all. If he gets pissed off easily, then he will obviously get mad at you for talking to anyone he might not approve of. And if he flirts a lot, especially while he as a gf, then its not worth your time.
Matt: Fav Smile You said hes a gentleman, which is very important. You guys have good times together and can see each other often. He's single also, so you wont get any new enemies. Sounds like a nice, funny, good guy.
Chris: WORST CHOICE. He sounds like a complete player, and doing out with someone who gets high is a bad thing to do. Someone who gets high a lot will enetually lead into more serious drugs. Dating someone who does drugs could lead to an abusive relationship. He also isnt faithful if he broke up with 2 girls in 2 days or something. Sorrry sweetie, but you probably won't be any different, ya know? Just stay away. I dated a player one time, and it wasn't good. :/
Haveer: Sounds like a nice kid, but sounds like you don't know him well.

Matt is the best choice. He is a gentelman and faithful. Choose him! Smile
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:08 am

Thanks everyone! So far im aiming for Matt or Hadeer!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 am

Matt, for all the reasons everyone else said. ^^
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:34 am

Thanks guys! Im gonna be with Matt 2nite. (:
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 am

Your welcome! Have fun with Matt =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Haha. Thanks. Okay. So Im crossing out Kyle (got a new girlfriend) and Hadeer (turns out he like likes me, but his religion forbids him from dating me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!   HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! PLEASE VOTE NOWWWWWWWWW!
Page 1 of 1