Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!

Go down 
+3
Jacobluver
_furryfurby
EnchantixBloom
7 posters

How much kinzcash do you have?
0-99
How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap8%How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
100-500
How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap0%How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
501-1,000
How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap0%How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1,000-5,000
How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap33%How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
5,001-10,000
How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap17%How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
10,000-50,000
How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap33%How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
50,000-100,000
How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap8%How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
100,001-500,000
 0% [ 0 ]
500,001-1,000,000
 0% [ 0 ]
1,000,000+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! Empty
PostSubject: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:03 am

I am going to find out the average amount of kinzcash WB has! I have 40,000 kinzcash!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:42 am

At this moment, i have 1,664 kinzcash.
I keep spending my kinzcash!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 am

I have 27, 000
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:14 am

i have about 96,000 something!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:54 am

How do you have that much kinzcash? please tell me!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:17 am

do you save your money and don't spend it all at once
or you have a lot of webkinz?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:03 am

we dont have alot of webkinz, but we do save it unless there is something we really want at the curio shop
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:52 am

Jacobluver wrote:
How do you have that much kinzcash? please tell me!

I don`t really spend much, and I have 17 webkinz. All I buy for my new pet is a bed. (Since I have webkinz who share rooms with my 1st-10th ones.)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:29 am

wait-no, i just did the wrong one, i have 10,000
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 am

I think you can cancel your vote and vote again.
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:44 am

278...i think of was it less pale
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:41 am

EnchantixBloom wrote:
I think you can cancel your vote and vote again.
yes you can.
at the bottom of the poll,
you can click cancel and vote again
just in case your kinzcash changes!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:03 am

10787 kinzcash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!   How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much kinzcash do you have? Please Vote!
Page 1 of 1