Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vivianne and Me in Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Vivianne and Me in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 am

So I had a dream last night. Duh.
But not so Duh about this dream was that I met Vivianne in Texas...
Here it goes Smile :

So I was on a random vacation in Texas, with Lily (...). So I told you Viv that I was going down to Texas and you got like all excited. So you told me where you lived haha. You also said I could walk your dogs if I wanted lol. So when I got to Texas, I went to your house (no one was home, you left me a key) and I walked your dogs (a chiwawa and a mutt haha). I didn't tell Lily they were your dogs because I was afraid she would get mad at me for meeting an online person. Then tonight there was a big party at Viv's neighbor's house, and apparently I know Viv's neighbor, so Lily, my family and I all went. Viv was going to be late to the party, so I was around partying but I was nervous and excited to meet you. Then you came over and I knew which one was you, and you knew which one was me. We like ran over to see each other and we hugged and you cried out "STAR!" and i cried out "LOLA!". Viv's mom knew we were meeting and was sitting there smiling and then she came over to meet me. Then Viv and I were hanging out and talking and having a really good time at this party. But by the time I woke up, I was still too scared to tell Lily I was meeting Viv. xD

Good dream right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 am

that's so what i would do !
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am

hahaha i know!!!! lol it was pretty funny Smile
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 am

Haha. Creeeperrr. I'm afraid Star is gonna stalk me now. Lol. jkjk
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:39 am

Yes, hola, be afraid. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:45 am

HAHA!! love it! Yes, it is a great dream ((:
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:47 am

hahahaha it was the weirdest thing ever and when I woke up I was like "OMG I ME VIV!" and then i was like "oh wait... never mind". haha
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Star2Be wrote:
Yes, hola, be afraid. Vivianne and Me in Texas Icon_smile

Haha. I am now. Maybe thts why I couldn't sleep yesterday. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:20 am

Star2Be wrote:
hahahaha it was the weirdest thing ever and when I woke up I was like "OMG I ME VIV!" and then i was like "oh wait... never mind". haha
aww!! i wish i had that dream! LOl! umm...yeah (: did u see my facee?
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Man! Lol I was just in Texas and Dallas! xD Why wasn't I in that dream??? :(
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:22 pm

U where?? U shoulda visited Viv! Haha
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 am

lol haha yeah i was there for a week
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:36 am

haha! i live more towards the coast!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm

I've always wanted 2 go 2 Texas! Ik I hate country stuff but Texas sounds so beautiful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:00 am

it really is! i ♥ Texas!! ((:
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Are there beaches in Texas??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 am

im not sure, guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne and Me in Texas   Vivianne and Me in Texas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivianne and Me in Texas
Page 1 of 1