Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa

Go down 
+2
texas_outlaw
_furryfurby
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa Empty
PostSubject: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:07 am

kidding about the tittle

Vivianne ehre to help you, with FASHION, HAIR,MAKE-UP help! i am always open!
Now, lets begine with the basics, like write me this letter
Dear Vivianne
I need help with ( whatever u need help with10)

(who ever it is!)

(c)by Vivianne

My fashion ideas work GREAT and i am always open for busniess! anytime anywhere!

Thanks for visting my theard, and i hope to help you soon!

iSmile

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 am

dear ismile,
i need help with hairstyles.
i'm running out of ideas for my hair!

furry.
P.S. i like to keep my hair striaight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:53 am

Dear iSmile,

I need help with (like furby) hairstyles.
My hair is long, straight, and blonde.

Alexis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 am

alright.
frub. alright you like your hahir stright. so i would put it in a messsy but so cute bun! liek you have a bun tyhem have some hair haning out and have a little in your eyes. i think you shcould get side bangs. tehy work good with everyone!
also take the top part of your hiar and and tie it in a small pony tail. and let it hang
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:50 am

yeah, i have side bangs, layers.
thanks tig (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 pm

dang lol. need anythign eles?

ok alexis. i would get side bangd too. likei said befor they look good on any body. also put your hair in a messy but cute bun like i siad to frub. When you go somewherre fancy, curl your hair. i would look soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
texas_outlaw
Geek
Geek
texas_outlaw

Male
Number of posts : 314
DragonEggs : Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa
Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa
Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_pizza7boy.png
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:07 am

i will let u know when i need help tho
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Dear iSmile,

I need help with Make-up, fasion, and hair! I am getting bored with wearing my brown, wavy hair down with a hat all the time, wearing the same makup(pink, brown, or yellow eyeshadow with a lipgloss and mascara), and not having cool clothes. I have a bad selection, but th best clothing store is Eclipse. I have blue-green eyes, am very... 'big'... for my age(Crying or Very sad), and have brown, wavy hair. My facial details are small and I have purple square glasses.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:59 pm

(I can't believe I'm doing this)

Dear Lola (I'm not calling you iSmile),

I need help with hair tips. Every day it's the same. I've got long, bright brown, naturally straight hair. What can I do to it that I don't need to go to the hair place and that takes less than five-ten minutes?

~ GiGi
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:31 am

Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 5532_127620273808_528338808_2204461_4671423_n

lol, any makeup ideas?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:54 am

Dear Lola,
I need new makeup ideas. I've already done the smokey eyes, but I need something more. I have sparkly brown eyes and I like dark eye liner with it. Any ideas?

-Natalie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 am

ahh i forget abotu this!!lol
Misty&&Gigi do you too still need help??

~
Frub,
lety me start off that you have AMAZING hair&face features
EYES:
Eye Shadow:alright, maybe a light pink eye shadow and just have it so you can kinda see it when you are looking at your self in the mirrior. And if you what a natural color, i would do a light glod,LIGHT brown.
Macrsea:you might what a little, i would use eiather Great Lash or CoverGirl LashBlast. i use GreatLash and my friends use LashBlast. Both work wonders (:

SKIN:
no pimples, no promble!(:
i wouldn't use blush beause that might make you a little you know...fake?

Lips: a light pink or a clearish color would work great on you, you don't
what a dark, or 'diffrent' color beause it again would make you look fake.
and i cant tell but since you have braces then i would use chap stick all the time so your lips wont get chapped. but don't get teh waxy smell of chap stick, get the villain scented one (:

~
Try to go natural, light eye liner, chap stick,no blush, ect.
If you what to go pretty/girliy use light pinks, that means blush,eye shadow and lips. for you eye lashes/otehr use light macrea[like the ones that i put in frubs] and try a diffrent color eyeliner for a chance. sinc eyou have brown eyes, Blue or Green eye klienr woudl make your eyes even sparker
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:00 am

thanks, lola :]
okay, i'll stay away from blush,
and i always used the vanilla chapstick, lol. it smells good.
any color liner in particular?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 am

Danielle! Ur sooo pretty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 am

you have brown/dark rbwon eyes right?

I knwo, she is,isn't she!?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am

psh, lol, don't say that.
before taking pictures for picture day last year,
my friend got out her makeup stuff and was touching up everybody. she put a little blush on me, and when the picture developed, i looked older, and lola, you're right, i did look 'fake.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 am

its jsut beause of your skin tone, its such a pretty color if you add an untral color that it will look'fake'. like i only put on a LiTTLE blush when im white/little tan
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:21 am

Seeing Starrs wrote:
you have brown/dark rbwon eyes right?

was that directed at me? then yes. dark brown.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 am

Was tht directed 2 me or furry?

And yes she is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:29 am

frub.
Then i would go for a girtty color. like Nat, it could bee blue or green, just something diffrent.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:29 am

Like, styled how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 am

Your eyeliner? i would say since you have been useing the smokey eye, i would go light and thin. darker[btu still light] on the top lashes and lighter on the bottom lashes
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 am

Wht bout mascara?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Dear Viv,

I'm sick of my normal make-up routine: shimmery eyeshadow, normal eyeliner or sparkly eyeliner, mascara, light blush, and light or sheer gloss. have any ideas on how to mix it up??

♥Rayne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 am

OMG LYK FASHION

Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa 128362189341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa   Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivianne's eye poping fashion theard! i am here to help the fa
Page 1 of 1