Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This was so hilarious!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

This was so hilarious! Empty
PostSubject: This was so hilarious!   This was so hilarious! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:33 am

This kid in my Math & Language Arts classes and I always disagree with eachother, and I think I annoy him. He calls me the "Bump in the Road". xD
Once, he was telling everyone their names, and I asked, "What's my name?"
He answered, "Bump in the Road." This isn't the funny part yet.

Yesterday, after our break (we have a break, since Language Arts is 3 periods long), he comes in and sings out loud, "I love everyone..." and walks toward me and shouts, "EXCEPT YOU!" (It was way funnier than it sounds like, you should've been there.)

If it was anywhere but school, I would've laughed SO HARD. xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

This was so hilarious! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This was so hilarious!   This was so hilarious! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 am

Lol You shall now be dubbed bump in the road XD
Back to top Go down

This was so hilarious!
Page 1 of 1