Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complex but hilarious dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Complex but hilarious dream Empty
PostSubject: Complex but hilarious dream   Complex but hilarious dream I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Okay so a looooooooong time ago I had this dream that select choir was singing Viva La Vida at our concert. It was really odd, cuz we were all wearing these strange costumes (i.e. an owl suit O.o). The verses were solos, and the chorus was everyone. The REALLY odd thing that makes it a dream is that all the guys got solos. The creepy/cool part was whenever a guy would step up to take their solo and start singing, away went their crazy costume and in it's place they were wearing spiffy lookin' clothes and their hair looked verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice. One of the guys (Liam) changed from having an afro to being bald with a shiny head. So I told my friend Kaitie (cuz she's in select choir) and she was just like "OH MY GOSH HE'S A SPARKLY VAMPIRE! NOOOOOO!!!!" For a little bit afterward, I would chat/email her saying "so, has Liam turned you into a vamp yet? ;)" Then muchhhh later she told me his middle name is Edward, which makes it even more funny (to me, anyway). A few months later I made the Edward/Belle middle name connection, told Tessa, told him, and we've been joking about it ever since =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

Complex but hilarious dream
Page 1 of 1