Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

territories, haha.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

territories, haha. Empty
PostSubject: territories, haha.   territories, haha. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 pm

this evening, my friends and i walked [yeah. that's our transportation, lol] to another suburb away.
it's like the 'hangout spot' of the town and we wanted to go there. [oh yes, starbucks was there and my friend was craving a green tea frap :P there was also an organic place there that gave you unlimited ice cream with a purchase of a kid's meal. we pigged out there and walked it off on the way back :]
during the walk, we had to pass through a little bit of chicago.
i was being scared and all [although we don't live on the south side.] i was speed walking, haha.
as we saw the sign stating it was the suburb, i grabbed my friend and ran towards it shouting, "HURRY! HURRY BEFORE WE GET SHOT!" [rofl, my other friend was saying she 'knew' the gangs there.. since she lived in chicago.]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

territories, haha. Empty
PostSubject: Re: territories, haha.   territories, haha. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Haha. I would prob do tht too.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

territories, haha. Empty
PostSubject: Re: territories, haha.   territories, haha. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:05 am

Hahahaha rofl sounds like me!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

territories, haha. Empty
PostSubject: Re: territories, haha.   territories, haha. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 am

OMG I loled so hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

territories, haha. Empty
PostSubject: Re: territories, haha.   territories, haha. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

territories, haha.
Page 1 of 1