Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doors of Luck- Sign Up!

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
holagurl175
WritingOtaku
EnchantixBloom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Doors of Luck- Sign Up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Doors of Luck- Sign Up!   Doors of Luck- Sign Up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 am

First topic message reminder :

I got this game from another forum. It's really fun!

"You're trapped in a Magical Dungeon. It's magical, in that only one can escape (only one can be the winner).

How it works is, you have 2 doors to choose from. Left or Right.
At the start of each round you post if you wanna go Left or Right. Voting will last a couple days, or until most people have voted. People who don't vote get left behind.

One door takes you to the next round, the other door eliminates you.
I flip a coin to determine which is left and which is right.

Those who choose the wrong door have some horrible fate befall upon them, and are out. Stick around though, I might add some way for oneself to get themselves back in the game."

I need lots of players. The game I played on the site had 30, but I don't think we could get that much. My goal is about 8.

1. Natalie
2. Meercat
3. Danielle

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Doors of Luck- Sign Up!   Doors of Luck- Sign Up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 am

1. Natalie
2. Meercat
3. Danielle
4. Doggie

Thanks for updating the list, Hola! I forgot about this.

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Doors of Luck- Sign Up!   Doors of Luck- Sign Up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Anytime girl!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Doors of Luck- Sign Up!   Doors of Luck- Sign Up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:37 am

Could I join, or is this thread to old? Just wonderin'
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Doors of Luck- Sign Up!   Doors of Luck- Sign Up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:26 am

yeah, i'm pretty sure you can still join. the game didn't start yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doors of Luck- Sign Up!   Doors of Luck- Sign Up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doors of Luck- Sign Up!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3