Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.

Go down 
+4
Mrs.JoeJonas
Jacobluver
_furryfurby
HeraTort
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. Empty
PostSubject: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:27 am

Last night-my beloved young curious kittie Torti escaped, we had noclue, and the night was freezing cold, this morning when i woke up, i remembered she wasn't sleeping on me- so i got worried. (she always sleeps and cuddles with me, and follows me around everywhere, her kittie-friend Sally is a bully. So she always will cuddle up on my lap, and always when i go to bed. She had had a plural E fussion, which made her breathing bad, so she was very slowly dying from that to.) So we found her, cold and numb this morning, she was still alive, but very distressed, and wearing, she was wobly when we brought her out of under the deck. And so we brought her inside, she kept crying for me-since we are best buds, and she was all bloody, and freezing, and she couldn't breath. then we decided-of course i knew she wouldn't make it, so we decided we'd take her to the emergency vet-the same place our past dog Hera died, and she died on the road, with a couple attcks, because she couldn't breath. It was so sad, to see her take her last breath. But i know we'll always be best friends.
please post incouraging things, i could really use them right now.

her real name was Tortlin Babooshkuns (i made it up when i was small) and she died at a young age o cat deserves to die at-age-3
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:05 am

I'm so sorry, HeraTort!
Wishes for you and your family.
I hope Torti is happy in cat heaven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:27 am

i am so soory, my cat died 2 weeks ago and i know how you fell and Gato used to always couddle with me too.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 am

i'm sorry about that Tigerlilly, lots of pets are dying, including my friends-but i bring good news- tonight my family is going to the humane society, and i'm gonna get a new cat- and i can name her anything, myu sister doesn't like any of the names i want-but she's going to be MY kitty, people have to keep telling her that.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:42 am

quick! help me!~
we went to the humane society, and we've found the perfect girl,

Clypso
buffy, very small, skinney
green eyes, beautiful, playful, friendly, ventourous

need a new name for her! fast!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:27 am

micestrow, enzo;
what is the color?
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:57 am

buff-(light ginger)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:04 am

i like buffy actually
ginger
Tomasina!!
movie by disney about a ginger cat named this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

wow, we are getting a cat in June or July and we are nameing her Hope.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:37 pm

i finally agreed with my family on names, they are soooo pciky
!

Jenifer
Tigerlilly, i hope your cat will be the best possible for your life style, and living.

We're gonna get her thursday!!!!!! I'm gonna be so happy, so is ver very smal! aand she's 1 year old approximently, ans i'm so happy, she played all yestere=day, and started playing with my hand, and bit me! Though it was a playful bite, until thursday, i have something to remember her by!LOL she is very active to! We hope she'll give my sisters cat exercise, she's a little fat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:52 pm

Oh my goodness! i am so sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:36 am

thank you very much, and so cuteeee can you post pic, of her
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:48 am

lol, a little FAT.
please post a pic. [=
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:33 am

yah id love to see a pic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:18 am

Aww that one sounds cute, nice name too.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:25 am

she's in my avvie right now,though she has MUCH cuter pics than this! When i went to school today, her first day alone, she started wailing, and crying! when i came home, she started purring her life out! she wouldn't let me go! Then she got her shots.....everyone at the vets couldn't help but stare at her, because she was so cute!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:45 am

such a cuttttttte cat!
that was funny [=
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:51 am

thx! last night-a thunder storm woke her up, so she was startled(and i had FINALLY gotten her to go to sleep!) and then she woke up.....and she woke me up............and i wasn't happy...........but i am still in one peice......so i tried to go back to sleep.......and she woke me up....again....and again......and every half hour of the night....until i finally told her "I'm not gonna listen to you anymore! So you might as well just go to sleep!" but it wassn't mean or anything, or yelling, she fell alseep.....and i was happy....but i couldn't get back to sleep.......so i was tired all day through school.....and my mom had awoke me very early that morning too!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:54 am

lol, silly cat! cat
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:07 am

yep, and i got bunches of pics, and loaded them into my comp. but i can't get them copied, so they can go on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:03 am

she is so cute! i want her!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:51 am

lol, calm down Jacobluver!
and I don't think HeraTort ever wants to give her away!
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:44 am

lol-!!! Well, maybe- she is playbiting, my fams trying to teach her thats bad, and Nina-the dog we babysit came over, my dad wrongly introduced them, so she's not making friends easily, and my EVIL FAT sisters cat isn't liking it, she's on a Starvation diet the one one I-won't-eat-until-you-get-rid-of-that-noiy-chatterbox diet!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:46 am

Omg...Im really sorry. Just remember, whenever you miss her its ok to cry.Im really extremely sorry.Is there anything i can do to help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:52 am

Its fine, she's burried now, and now that i got my new kittie, it's taking aloot of time to train her! It's like raising a little kid(kitten) again! I forgot all the basics! but i'll be fine! But, someone who used the vacum (one of them) cleaner last in my house, forgot to put it away, and whenever she comes into my room, she gets so scarred about it, and jumps really high in the air! It's so cute!But i do still miss my other kitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next