Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Than A Friend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:59 am

"Hey, Ally-cat!"
I smiled and rolled my eyes at the name my best friend, Rachel, had made up for me when I just 4 years old. "Hi, Racha-roo!" I called back, referring to when Rachel and I were little and she swore up and down that her parents were kangaroos and she was adopted by humans. I believed her, being the stupid 5 year old I was, and called her Racha-roo for weeks, until her parents and mine told me it wasn't true.
Rachel jogged over to me and plopped down next to me in the lush green grass in my front yard. She peered over my shoulder, trying to see who I was texting and what I was writing.
"Rach!" I pushed her away with my elbow and hunched over to hide my cell, so only I could see.
"Alllllyyy!" Rachel whined dramatically. She reached one arm around my left side and I quickly turned to my right. But of course, Rachel was too smart for me. Her hand was waiting on my right side, since she knew I would turn that way. She yanked the phone from my unexpecting hands and ran away. Rachel was the fastest kid in the 7th grade, and I knew I couldn't outrun her. But I tried anyway. I cracked up while I ran barefoot through the grass after her, my long, bright red hair slapping my face. Rachel was far ahead of me, laughing as she tried to read my texts. Everytime she ran, her hand would bounce up and hit the "Clear" button on my phone, so she couldn't get to my Inbox.
"Catch me if you can, grandma!" Rachel stuck her tongue out at me and made a sharp left around a tree.
"Rach!" I screeched, knowing I wasn't gonna catch her. Suddenly, I thought of an idea. I ran a few steps and then fell to the ground, purposely tripping over a raised tree root. "Oww! My ankle!" I cried, sitting up and gingerly massaging my not-hurt ankle. Rachel may be a speedy runner, plus an amazing dancer, but I could certainly act when I wanted too. I knew Rachel would be at my side within seconds, checking to see if I was okay, and comforting me, doing whatever it took to make sure I was allright. That's just the kind of friend Rachel is.
"Ally!" Rachel stopped running abruptly and turned on her heel, racing over to me. She kneeled down next to me, and placed my phone on the ground by her foot. "Al, are you allright? Let me see. It'll be okay," She lowered her head closer to my ankle. When her eyes were focusing on my perfectly fine ankle, I sprang. I shot my hand out and grabbed my phone. Rachel, realizing she had been tricked, jumped to her feet.
"Ally, you little!..." She giggle-screamed. Before I could get away, Rachel threw herself on top of me and wrestled me for the phone. I hung on for dear life, as we rolled through the grass, probably messing up our clothes. My hair was completely over my eyes and I couldn't see anything, but I could hear Rachel's bubbly laughter and my own joyous giggles, mixed with some screecing and squealing. BEfore long, I was tired out. Rachel was on top and she pinned me to the ground for a second, before rolling off me. We laid side-by-side on the grass in the hot sun, shielding our eyes from the blinding light. We were both pooped, and our chests heaved up and down in perfect rhythm. Rachel turned her head and looked at me, pushing her shoulder-length buttery-blonde hair out of her crystal blue eyes. She was smiling broadly and cluthing my phone triumphantly.
"Who were you texting?" She inquired breathlessly, already on her way to my inbox.
"If you must know, it was Austin," I shrugged, like it was no big deal. I yanked some grass from the lawn and sprinkled in her hair, trying to distract her from the fact that I was texting my first boyfriend, who I might add, is perfect!
My Distract Rachel plan didn't work. Her smiled widened and she clapped her hands together. "Ally!" She cried, sitting up. She grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. She glanced down at my phone and screeched, "You've sent him 43 texts in one days!" She gasped. I smiled and squeezed her hands.

(i need to go eat, but does anyone think it's good? do you think i should write more, or just start a new story? please be honest! don't say anything you don't mean! thanks for reading!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:24 am

Wow that was amzing we need more it was do deatiled it caught my attention
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:58 am

thanks! i'll right more later!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:45 am

That was really good! You should definitely write more!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:17 am

thanks! it takes me a while to write the chapters, but i will do it asap.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 am

great! can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:28 am

The next day, as I was sitting on my purple silk duvet on top of my bed, Rachel burst in.
"Hey, Ally!" She cried, flashing a perfect-never-needed-braces.
I looked up from my Nintendo DS, where I was playing the game, Animal Crossing: Wild World. "Hey, Rach," I said. before looking back down.
She bounced over to my bed. That's the thing about Rachel, she doesn't walk, she bounces. She has the amazing spring in her step. Rachel is the only person I know where everything, and I mean everything, about her is bubbly, from her personality, down to the way she walks.
"Your mom said you could come out to ice cream with me, if you wanted," She told em. She picked up my journal from off my desk and flipped absentmindedly through the pages.
I sighed, not trying to mask my frustration, and saved my game. I shut my DS and gently placed it on my side-table. I walked over to Rachel and grabbed my journal from her. "Rach, you know I don't like it when you do that. LEave my stuff alone!" I cocked my head to the side and threw my hands on my hips, hopeing she would finally get the message.
She obediently nodded her head and lowered it. At first, I was relieved. But then I spotted the smirky grin on her face. "Okay, Ally, I understand. I'll just never get to touch any of my BFF's stuff ANYMORE, because I know you don't like it when I do, and I just want to be a great best friend, even though I'm not allowed to touch your stuff, but it's okay...," She went on and on, in a totally-fake apologetic tone.
I threw my hands in the air. "Okay, I get, Rach, I get it!" I cried, a smile fighting it's way onto my face. "Gosh, Rachel, I can't take it!"
Rachel grinned trimphantly. "I know! Now come on, let's get that ice cream!" She linked her arm through mine and lead me out of my room.

Dipper's Ice Cream Sho was only two blocks away.
My mom offered to drive us, but Rachel insisted we walk. I didn't
argue, there was no point in arguing with someone like her.

The
semi-creepy white-wood pelican greeted us with a huge smile as we
approached the shop. Dipper the Pelican was his name. Scaring little
children is his game.
I remembered back to a time when I was just a
little kid, maybe six or seven, and that wood pelican gave me
nightmares, scaring me out of going to the parlor of weeks.
Rachel,
as if reading my mind, started laughing out loud. "Ally, remember that
time when you wouldn't come here because you were afraid of good ol'
Dipper?" She threw an arm around the non-moving pelican's shoulder and
chuckled at the memory.
"I have no idea what you are talking about," I lied. She wouldn't believe me. But it was worth a shot.
"Sure you don't." She smiled. "Come on, let's go." She linked her arm through mine and towed me inside.

Rachel led the way over to a booth towards the
back of the parlor. She shook her head politely at the busboy who
offered us menus. We didn't need one; we had the menu practically
memorized.
She slid across the pink and blue checkered table, and
then flipped her honey blonde hair over her shoulder. Propping her
elbows up on the table, she leaned across the way towards me. "So,
Ally, how's it going with Austin? Have ya kissed him yet?" She asked,
not skipping around the edges, but rather diving right into the
question. Rachel was never blunt, she got right to the point.
I acrched my eyebrows. "Wait to be subtle."
She waved her pink-fingernailed hand in the air dismissevly. "Subtle-schmutle. Get to the point already!"
I
couldn't help but grin. But then the smile faltered as I realized the
answer to her question was no the one I preferred. "No, not yet. But,
Rach, I want to, but how am I supposed to know if he does? Like what if
I make the first move and i turn him off? Oh my gosh I wouldn't be able
to stand losing him! He's the best boyfr-,"
Rachel leaned over the
table and gently slapped her hand across my mouth. "You talk too much,"
She paused, waiting for me to nod, and then slowly removed her hand.
Back to top Go down

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 am

star! can you pleaseeeee write more?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:46 am

WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 am

Come on new chapters
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:53 am

The waiter danced along to our table, a hysterically fake jovial smile on his face. He carried mine and Rachel's "usual"; a rootbeer float with two straws and sprinkles on top. "Where is Jake?" Rachel asked our superficial waiter as he slapped our treat on the table roughly, lacking the employee spirit.
At Rachel's comment, he actually grinned, but it was twisted and strange. "Didn't you hear? Stupid old Jake knocked his girlfriend up with a kid. He had to get a job where he could work three shifts instead of one. So I got promoted," The waiter announced proudly, his chest swelling in pride.
Rachel's mouth popped open, a snarky remark painted on the tip of her lips, but the waiter paid her no mind. He stalked away quickly, almost running into a heavily pregnant lady.
"Wow," I said quietly, looking down at the table. "Jake got his girlfriend pregnant." I paused. "Rach, what were you going to say to him?" No matter how down the situation seemed, it seemed guaranteed that whatever Rachel's comeback was was bound ot make me smile.
A mischevious expression crossed Rachel's face as she peered up through her long eyelashes into my own eyes. "It's a good thing he walked away when he did."
"Why?"
She smiled. "Because I had a few choice words to say to him that most likely would have gotten us thrown out if he actually stayed to hear them."
I laughed. Rachel always had a way of brightening dark situations, making the most of the the least. She was like the sun, or at the very least, a shooting star. She was my very own shooting star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Than A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Than A Friend   More Than A Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Than A Friend
Page 1 of 1