Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!

Go down 
+3
EnchantixBloom
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

.:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk through the woods of the Jureano Mountain. You look around, feeling that you are being watched. You pad on, the scent of other wolves come clear to your senses. You stick low to the ground, coming up to an empty valley. It looks ghostly in the night sky, the full moon lighting it up so you can see. Suddenly, you hear a low growl from behind you, you turn around to see a black and dark gray brute with teal blue eyes. You stand defensivly, even though your scared to death. "Zephyr, calm yourself" another voice says, a fea comes out of the underbrush, her pure black pelt glistens in the moonlight. She turns to you, staring at you curiously. "And who are you?" she asks, you say your name. "It's nice to meet you, I am Libra, alpha of the Jureano Mountain pack, what is your reason you are on my territory?" she asks, you begin to explain your life as a rouge and that you didn't know that you were walking on her territory. "I see, well, since it's only me and Zephyr in the pack would you like to join?" Libra asks, he tail swaying from side to side. What is your answer? Do you join Libra and her pack or do you turn around and go back to living like a rouge? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

(this is a regular wolf pack, so no powers!)

Here are the rules:
1. No powerplaying or godmoding
2. Keep fighting and romance to a minimum (PG 13 would be good)
3. strange colors and jewelry are allowed
4. the secret word to join after reading all the rules is 'Jureano'
5. No asking for alpha position or beta position
6. you can have up to as many wolves as you want
7. If you have chosen to be in the race for alpha male or Beta female you will have Stars: * on the side of your name ** is for Alpha male * is for beta
8. Please try to keep the gender ratio even
9. HAVE FUN!

Here is the form:
Name:
Personality(optional):
Description/pic:
Mate:
Pups:
Are you interested in being Alpha Male?:
Are you interested in being Beta Female?:
Other:
Here are my forms:

Name: Libra (like in the horoscopes!)
Personality(optional): will unfold
Description/Pic: She has a pure black pelt with mysterious gray eyes.
Mate: would like one
Pups: loves pups, and would like a couple
Are you interested in being Alpha male?: she's alpha female!
Are you interested in being Beta female?: is already alpha!
Other: Zephyr is her brother

Name: Zephyr
Personality(optional): will unfold
Description/Pic: has a black and gray pelt with teal blue eyes. He has a strange scar on his chest which is his birthmark. He has a scar on his ear, his muzzle, his back leg, and his front right leg
Mate: single, would like a mate
Pups: would like pups
Are you interested in being Alpha male?: He is already beta
Are you interested in being Beta Female?: He is a male! xD
Other: Libra is his sister

Color Key:
Meercat= Indigo
Enchantixbloom= Cyan
TropicalBreeze= Green
Rebel cat= red
Freewolf= violet
mnm1995= Orange
Lola= Blue
Tiger= dark blue

The Pack Members:

Alpha Female:
Libra

Alpha Male: ?

Beta Male:
Zephyr

Beta Female: ?

Medicine Wolf:
(still waiting for med. wolf)

Warriors:

Feas:
Rose
Petal
Bloom
Crystal

Roxian
Gypsy
Teela(Tea-lah)
Lava*
Brooklyn
Brooke

Punk

Brutes:
Night
Storm
Sky
Shadow
Damien**
Moon
Nava
Tiger
Skull*
Steel**

Teens:
Devil

Pup Mothers:
Sapphire

Pups:
Emerald
River

Elders:

Thingy for Alpha Male position and Beta Female position:

Friend:*
Best friend:**
Crush: ***
Love:****
Mates (Alpha male or Beta Female): *****

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:54 am

"Hey!" Punk snapped, mad. She turned back to her digging, trying to make an opening.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:46 am

Skull: I chuckled and watched her. The Started off towrds camp
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 am

Punk kept digging, almost finished.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:49 am

I padded Into camp and looked arpund
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:44 am

Libra layed under one of the trees near her den, her eyes closed.

Punk finished making her den, turning and heading for the camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:52 pm

skull: I spotted libra asleep. I leaned over her my face inches from hers making sure she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:56 pm

"Why are you staring at me?" Libra asked, she could smell his breath.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 am

Skull: I chucled and pulled away. "I was going to kill you and take over the camp." I said in a bored voice
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:33 am

"Good luck with that," she told him. "Because without me you wouldn't last a day."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:44 am

Skull: "if theres a will theres a way." I smiled darkly. "plus Im into the whole scare the wolves into order. And said low and dark. "Plus I know some others... who could help." I smiled so darkly It would have scared myself. I chcuck;ed
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 am

"You don't scare me very much." She replied to him, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:26 am

Skull: "then I would watch your back." I chuckled taking no offence. I put my razor shap claws under her chin tilting it up into my eyes "my dear." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 am

"You disgust me." She growled through her teeth, her eyes narrowed when they met his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 am

Skull: I tilted my head with a smile. my nails teasingly twisting in her fur. "thats to bad..." I chuckled with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 am

Libra glared at him, wishing he just got out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 am

Skull: "what is it?" I asked "arent you going to scold me, or you gonna let me go on?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:12 am

"WHat is there to scold?" Libra asked coldly, not in the mood to talk anymore to him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 am

Skull: "some alpha you are. Cant even keep your own wolves in line. without scolding there is no dislpline. And then all mange wolves like me run free." I shrugged and dropped my paw. "your a bore anyways not suprised you dont have a mate." I grinned and turned away
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 am

"I don't need a mate, and besides, you wouldn't make such a good alpha even if you tried hard enough." she growled, staying where she was.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:51 am

Skull: I stopped in my tracks. My voice dark and serious. Like i was thing=king back to a time long ago. "You'd be surprised what a wolf can acomplish. You'd be surprised by alot. Compared to me you have seen much less then I." And then my vice changed back to it normal nast tone. "But u dear long for a mate.Your empty without one. I see it in your eyes." I chuckled and padded off.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 am

Libra rolled her eyes, turning and walking off into her big den.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:55 am

Skull: I Padded to a shady spot and settled down more like flopping down cuaseing dust to make a cloud around me. I yawned lazily. This pack sucks. I thought. No action! And this Libra Freak show wasnt leading anything. Every ting just went. No order no nothin.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 am

"You messed with the alpha already? Man you already gotten ahead of me." Punk said to Skull, coming up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 am

Skull: "Dont speak till spoken too brat." I grolwed not even looking at her. and not sayng to her but more like talking to myself "this dang alpha hasnt done a darn thing to make a great pack. Look at these furballs bothering their 'elders"

Skull realy wasnt that old he was actually quite young but he refered to himsel as an older wolf then he really was and he pulled off the looks well too. With the mangy pelt bed ragged angry eyes. Body builer looks. HEY maybe hed get some points or somin. Elders are wise rnt they>
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 am

"I can speak if I want to." she snapped. "And I understand what you mean but seriously, what are you going to do about it? Just sit around on your lazy bxtt." she sneered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next