Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!

Go down 
+3
EnchantixBloom
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

.:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk through the woods of the Jureano Mountain. You look around, feeling that you are being watched. You pad on, the scent of other wolves come clear to your senses. You stick low to the ground, coming up to an empty valley. It looks ghostly in the night sky, the full moon lighting it up so you can see. Suddenly, you hear a low growl from behind you, you turn around to see a black and dark gray brute with teal blue eyes. You stand defensivly, even though your scared to death. "Zephyr, calm yourself" another voice says, a fea comes out of the underbrush, her pure black pelt glistens in the moonlight. She turns to you, staring at you curiously. "And who are you?" she asks, you say your name. "It's nice to meet you, I am Libra, alpha of the Jureano Mountain pack, what is your reason you are on my territory?" she asks, you begin to explain your life as a rouge and that you didn't know that you were walking on her territory. "I see, well, since it's only me and Zephyr in the pack would you like to join?" Libra asks, he tail swaying from side to side. What is your answer? Do you join Libra and her pack or do you turn around and go back to living like a rouge? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

(this is a regular wolf pack, so no powers!)

Here are the rules:
1. No powerplaying or godmoding
2. Keep fighting and romance to a minimum (PG 13 would be good)
3. strange colors and jewelry are allowed
4. the secret word to join after reading all the rules is 'Jureano'
5. No asking for alpha position or beta position
6. you can have up to as many wolves as you want
7. If you have chosen to be in the race for alpha male or Beta female you will have Stars: * on the side of your name ** is for Alpha male * is for beta
8. Please try to keep the gender ratio even
9. HAVE FUN!

Here is the form:
Name:
Personality(optional):
Description/pic:
Mate:
Pups:
Are you interested in being Alpha Male?:
Are you interested in being Beta Female?:
Other:
Here are my forms:

Name: Libra (like in the horoscopes!)
Personality(optional): will unfold
Description/Pic: She has a pure black pelt with mysterious gray eyes.
Mate: would like one
Pups: loves pups, and would like a couple
Are you interested in being Alpha male?: she's alpha female!
Are you interested in being Beta female?: is already alpha!
Other: Zephyr is her brother

Name: Zephyr
Personality(optional): will unfold
Description/Pic: has a black and gray pelt with teal blue eyes. He has a strange scar on his chest which is his birthmark. He has a scar on his ear, his muzzle, his back leg, and his front right leg
Mate: single, would like a mate
Pups: would like pups
Are you interested in being Alpha male?: He is already beta
Are you interested in being Beta Female?: He is a male! xD
Other: Libra is his sister

Color Key:
Meercat= Indigo
Enchantixbloom= Cyan
TropicalBreeze= Green
Rebel cat= red
Freewolf= violet
mnm1995= Orange
Lola= Blue
Tiger= dark blue

The Pack Members:

Alpha Female:
Libra

Alpha Male: ?

Beta Male:
Zephyr

Beta Female: ?

Medicine Wolf:
(still waiting for med. wolf)

Warriors:

Feas:
Rose
Petal
Bloom
Crystal

Roxian
Gypsy
Teela(Tea-lah)
Lava*
Brooklyn
Brooke

Punk

Brutes:
Night
Storm
Sky
Shadow
Damien**
Moon
Nava
Tiger
Skull*
Steel**

Teens:
Devil

Pup Mothers:
Sapphire

Pups:
Emerald
River

Elders:

Thingy for Alpha Male position and Beta Female position:

Friend:*
Best friend:**
Crush: ***
Love:****
Mates (Alpha male or Beta Female): *****

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am

Skull: "can you count?"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 am

"What kind of question is that?" Punk asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:23 am

Skull: If you haven noticed there is alot of wolves here. Sure i could take them all but what would I have left to rule. Use ur brain twirp"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:24 am

"Then get rid of the alpha, it's simple." Punk told him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 am

Skull: "ah then little power hungry scholar, the pack would revolte, then again nothing to lead."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 am

"How about the beta? he means nothing." PUnk told him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 am

Skull: "He is sister of the alpha." I shook my head. "you should really pay much more attention if u wish to over throw a pack."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 am

"I'm just making suggestions." PUnk said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:38 am

skull: "spie.'" he looked at her for the first time. "come here to learn my plans?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 am

"I'm just here to help." PUnk barked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 am

skull: "yeah. Well I dont need your help so scram." He snarled
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 am

"Sorry, I don't feel like it." Punk barked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 am

Skull: "go bother the alpha?" he sggested to get her out of his fur
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 am

"Naw, your more fun to irritate." Punk said to him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:34 am

Skull: I sighed. Did I really have to kill someone to get the point across?

(mmm can i make a new wolf????))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 am

(sure)

Punk stayed where she was.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:47 am

Skull: I rolled over so my back was to her. My mudy white fured back and the largest scar that was on my neck it was a scar from some wolf holding me there. It was most noticable out of all the scrs I had recived
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am

Punk stared at Skull curiously, he was an interesting person.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 am

(Ill make the wolf in a bit)
Skull: I growled i felt her eyes onme "what do you want?!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:02 am

"I'm curious." Punk told him, sitting on the ground. "About your life, you seem to have had a very productive lifestyle."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:27 am

Skull: I grunted. "what do u want to know"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 am

"What you've been through, any interesting fights to tell about or brag about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 am

Skull I rolled back to my feet into a sitting postion. "of coarse. But thats no fun to boast about." He smiled evily. "Killings what the best!" then a frowned.... "why? you want to be apprenticed by me?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 am

"Yeah, I guess." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 am

SKull: "Great kid." he rolled his eyes witha grunt. "last thing I want is to toat you around and show you how to fight like a real wolf."He growled walking away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!   .:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Jureano Mountain pack:. DONE!
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next