Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:16 am

First topic message reminder :

"He isn't messed up Flowerfur, he's just different." Nutfur said, trying to calm her.

Coalkit didn't respond, he knew all that would come out was a squeak. No one like messed up kits around here, his mother was right. He broke through the wall, like you would never think a small kit would be able to do, and ran off into the woods. (no body follow him, he'll come back)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:03 am

Nutfur froze, what to do? whats to do?(lol) he asked himself. He ran out. "Pheasantflower!" he called urgently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:03 am

I fainted.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:05 am

(seriously! CMain!get down here or ur GROUNDED!LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:05 am

(Yeha!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:49 am

(LOL)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:55 am

(yep! CMAIN! GET DOWN HERE NOW! OR UR GROUNDED! ONE......TWO......don't TEST ME CMAIN! NOW!!! OKAY! I"M COUNTING TO THREEEEEEE< ONE< TWO> THHHHHHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!)(lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:57 am

(What ever! make the kit come home lets say it's been a year!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:05 am

(ok)

Coal looked at Stream, and Flounder, and all of his friends, he was grown up now. "You guys, I think it might be time for me to go home. It's been a while, and I've been wanting to go home, to see everyone again." he said, his friends looked at him in awe.
"But, Coal, you said you didn't fit in there." Stream said.
"I know, i know, but, i think, now that i've changed, i might be able to go back. They don't even know i can talk!"
"Coal! Please don't lave!" Lightning begged.
"I have to! Lightning! I'm sorry. But, i need to find my way back now." Coal said, looking up to the stars.
"Then, Coal! We can't see you go!" Flounder cried.
"I have to!"
"Then, I'm comming with you!" Stream said.
"Stream! It was long! Even me as a kit traveling, it was tough."
"You're only a to-be!" Flounder said.
"A grown to-be, I'm the best fighter, i can make my way back."
"Coal, if you're going, I'm comming with you!" Stream said.
He gave up.
"Fine." he finally pushed out.
"We leave tomorroe morning." Coal said finally.

nigh crept into the shadows, and completly dimalished the suns rays of light, and filled it with the song of crickets. As morning crept silenlty over the mountains, somewhere far away, someone received a dream.
"Minnowpaw! Minnowpaw! Arouse!" Came a voice.
"who, who are you?" Minnowpaw asked.
"Pigeonpelt. Your cousin Nutfur would know me, but there is no time. We need you!"
"Need me? Why?" minnowpaw asked.

(time pass, Minnowpaw's sent out to find Stream and Coal, as they travel, and find him, Stream is killed, Coal is devastated, Minnowpaw and Coal find their way home, well, actually, they're reaching the clan right now.)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:07 am

Coal looked sadly over, this, he remembered was home.
"I could have saved her!" he cried.
"Coal! No, you couldn't have! You tried all you could! She could never have lived the mountains, and the wildcats there!"
"by the way, you'll be Coalpaw now."
Coalpaw didn't say a word, he was still devastated.

(actually, Minnowpaw sadly died to, so its even more hard on him.)

Coal saw his uncle Minnowpaw fall down, the poisen in the berry had taken his life.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:08 am

"Minnowpaw! Why! You were so close!" Coalpaw cried. But the unmoving firgure didn't answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:14 am

I woke up.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:17 am

Coalpaw walked sadly on, stumbling his paws in the dirt, there was no chance for survival, dust fulled his eyes and nose, as he coughed, then willing, he dfell to the ground, hopping to die there, just like his friends had, Stream and Minnowpaw. He was starved, tired, and hungry, soon, he would run out of water. He saw a faint tree ahead, vegitation, but he wasn't strong enough to get that far. Him, he, who had been strongest of all the cats, him, who looked the best with his eyes, him, who was fastest in all the tribe, him, who was waiting to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:20 am

I looked around,"NNUUUUTTTTFFFUURRRR!!!!!"she screamed.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:20 am

Nutfur ran out of the den, to Flowerfur. "What is it?" he asked.
(ig2g soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:21 am

"Our son is out there!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:23 am

"Out where? Coalkit?" his eye lids flew up. "I'm on it!" he said, running out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:23 am

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:25 am

Nutufr ran out, as far as he could, when he approched desert, but something surged him to go further. When he saw a figure, grey"Coalkit!" he cried. Faint handsome eyes looked up, but the sparkle that had danced in them before, was gone. "Who, who, are you?" came the reply. "Your father!" with that, he helped his son up, and to the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:29 am

I yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:12 am

(Hi)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:37 am

Two figures appeared in the distance of the camp of Wildclan. Wolfpaw ran up to them. "Nutfur! Coalkit-er-paw! Where is Minnowpaw?" she called.
"Minnowpaw, didn't make it." replied a weary Coalpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:35 am

I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Dawnkit woke up sudenly. She could hear the other cats talking outside the den. Curious, she peeked out the entrance. She saw a tired looking aprentice talking to Coalkit. She quietly padded towards them and sat down silently to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:29 am

"Coalpaw!"she ran to him,"How dare you ever leave me again!"she snarled,"Go to the nursery right now!"she slapped him with her tail.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:51 am

He moved back, angrily. "this isn't what i came back for!" he said angrily.
"I'm an apprentice now! I don't go to the nursery!" he said. Nutufr studied his son over, yes, he wasn't a kit, he had been trained well, and he looked almost like a warrior, maybe in a few days......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next