Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ Empty
PostSubject: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:36 am

Thank you for stopping by Treeclan and Sparkleclan. I am Snowstar, the leader of Treeclan. Are you tough enough to join us?

If your cat is ready to become a warrior, apprentice, or elder, please PM either myself or XxGoGreenxX

Rules-

*NEWEST RULE*Please RP like this: Snowstar stretched and padded over to the fresh kill pile. Don't RP like this: snowstar: I steeatched and padded over to the kill pile. As I grabbed a mouse, I noticed snow was falling.

*Please use proper grammar when RPing. Instead of: Teh cat was ungry as ever. "im bored." *sigh*.

Instead use; The cat was as hungry as ever. "I'm bored." he sighed.

*All members must PM me any forms they make, whenever a cat of theirs becomes a queen, and whenever they switch clans.

*Anyone who gets one of the first ten posts on a new thread will be allowed to have a bonus. They can have News, Deceased Cats, Family Trees, a Medicine Cat guide, or anything else cool that they can think of. Just let me know what you would prefer.

*Please try to make sure that, when making a cat, the name has not already been used in the desired clan.
If you're using a Treeclan cat, please put a (T) in front of your cat's text. If you're using a Sparkleclan cat, please put (S) in front of the cat's text. And abbreviate for loners, rogues, kittypets, and non-cat characters likewise.

*Everyone is automatically accepted. You may start RPing right away, but please also PM me the form so I don't have to search the pages for forms.
*Please make sure your name is a warrior name. (Sunbeam, Darkmoon, Crowfeather . . .) No silly names! ex. Spoonpaw, airplanefur, Your character will not be added and the cat will no be allowed to RP.

*No saying things like "I'm looking for a mate." Develop a relationship with a cat.

*Please respect the other members' wishes.

*While you are allowed to briefly use forest creatures, nothing like dragons and such are allowed.

*Along with your form, please post junior mints so I know you read the rules.

*If you do not completely fill out the form, then I will not permit you to RP.

*If your cat has kits, it is the mother's job to send me all of the forms for them.

Well now that the boring stuff is over, you can RP![center]

So now it's up to you. Will you join, or back away and be chased off by the fierce and powerful cats of the forest? The choice is Yours!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPing forms!

Name:
Rank: (kit, apprentice, warrior, elder, rogue, kittypet, or loner)
Description: (example: a golden, long-furred she-cat.)
Personality:
Clan: (Treeclan or Sweetclan, or no clan.)
Other: (Important information that doesn't fit anywhere else.)

If your cat has kits, please use this form for the kits:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Parents:
User Playing Kit:
Other:

Treeclan "Fierce and Powerful"

Leader: Snowstar [jjrrss10]- a completely white pelt with piercing blue eyes. He has a black star on his forehead which he received when he visited the Moonpool.

Deputy: NONE!

Medicine Cat: NONE!

Medicine Cat Apprentice: NONE!

Warriors:

Midnightpelt [jjrrss10]—black she-cat with white circle around her right eye.

Eaglepelt [jjrrss10]—dark brown tom with pale green eyes.

Fawntail [jjrrss10]—light brown she-cat with a white tail and white spots, and opal eyes.

Stormclaw [jjrrss10]—dark gray tom with light gray patches, and piercing yellow eyes.

Darkshadow [XxGoGreenxX]- A black she with icy blue eyes.

Apprentices:

Treepaw [jjrrss10]- Dark brown she with yellow eyes

Skypaw [jjrrss10]- White and brown pelt with green eyes. She has a brown oval around her eyes.

Kits:

Greykit [jjrrss10] completely grey pelt with beige eyes.

Elders:

Smallfoot [jjrrs10] Golden pelted tom with yellow eyes.

Sweetclan "Stealthy and secretive"

Leader: Sweetstar [XxGoGreenxX]- this she has a creamy pelt with violet eyes. Sister of darkshadow.

Deputy: NONE!

Medicine cat Apprentice: NONE!

Medicine cat: NONE!

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges and Loners:

Fang: This tom has a green gray pelt with red eyes

Last edited by jjrrss10 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : More Charries!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:41 am

*cracks up with laughter* YOU COPIED AND PASTED, JJ! Here's what the form looks like:

Name:
Rank: (kit, apprentice, warrior, elder, rogue, kittypet, or loner)
Description: (example: a golden, long-furred she-cat.)
Personality:
Clan: (Roseclan, Mistclan, Brambleclan, Stormclan, or no clan.)
Other: (Important information that doesn't fit anywhere else.)
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:44 am

(oops.... *hides face*)
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:58 am

(Hello? XXGGXX?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:59 am

ORP: xD Can you edit your post?
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:01 am

(ya I did. RP with Darkshadow and snowstar? U post first.)
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:15 am

(Hello? XXGGXX RP?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:18 am

ORP: Fine xD

I'm pretty sure everyone on RoseClan knows I hate starting first. xD

RP: Darkshadow: I padded out of the warriors' den and stretched.
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:23 am

Snowstar saw his old apprentice and padded to him. "Hi." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:24 am

( i will wiat till my charrie qwill be up on teh forum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:26 am

Tigerpelt wondered though teh camp, bored as eevr
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:27 am

sorry I g2g. Happy birthday to me!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:30 am

ORP: Darkshadow's a she-cat.

TH! *tackles*

RP: Darkshadow: I dipped my head in respect. "Hello, Snowstar."

RP: Your B-Day's tomorrow though, isn't it? Aw... bahbye!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:32 am

" Good morning Snowstar," Tigerpelt meowed at teh leadering, diping his hea din repste
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:33 am

(wait. never mind. I can stay!!!) "You don't have to bow your head. I want to be treated as equally as all of my clan." he mewed. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:33 am

(New Rule! Please read!)
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:34 am

"Good morning Tigerpelt." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:38 am

(hehehe. that might be a prmoble for me.. im not teh best peller ever...)

" good morning," Tigerpelt repiled
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:40 am

"Do you both wanna go hunting with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:42 am

" sure," tigerpelt said, anythign to get to knwo Darkshadow better
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:42 am

Darkshadow: I smiled. "Good, you? Morning, Tigerpelt. Sure."
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:47 am

"I'm alright. Lets go." he began to pad out of Treeclan.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:53 am

Darkshadow: I padded behind him.
Back to top Go down
jjrrss10
Loser
Loser

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:54 am

(ok now I g2g. bye bye! I will be on tonight.)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:58 am

ORP: Aw.... bahbye, jj! :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~   Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treeclan and Sweetclan... Are you strong enough? ~REALLY NEW RULE~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next