Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~BrightClan~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~BrightClan~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

BrightClan
Brightleaf had just finished training in StreamClan, when rogue cats attacked. Many cats died, and the remainder fled to find new territory. But Brightleaf and Cherrykit, her best friend’s only surviving kit had better ideas. They managed to drive the rogue cats out of the forest once and for all. They made a new Clan, BrightClan, in StreamClan’s place. When the cats that fled returned to find this Clan, they had happily joined and continued life as it had been.
Will you join BrightClan?

Form
Cat’s Name:
Mate/Kits:
Other:

Clan
Leader: Brightstar (EnchantixBloom) Lives: 8
beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes and a dappled coat
Deputy: Scarcloud (Kaikai)
brown tom with scar over right eye
Medicine Cat: Sunshine (EnchantixBloom)
pretty ginger she-cat with green eyes
Warriors
Cherryfur (EnchantixBloom)
pretty dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes
Stormwhistle (EnchantixBloom)
gray tom with blue eyes
Silverpelt (mnm1995)
silvery-gray she-cat whose fur gleams in the moonlight and has very light blue eyes
Swiftfoot (mnm1995)
tom with a burnt red/brown pelt and black streaks on his legs, tail, and right ear and golden yellow eyes
Apprentices
Dawnpaw (EnchantixBloom) MENTOR: Scarcloud
tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Sweetpaw (mnm1995) MENTOR: Cherryfur
light red she-cat with darker patches all throughout her pelt and light auburn eyes
Sharkpaw (Kaikai) MENTOR: Swiftfoot
gray tom with jet-black paws and sharp teeth
Queens
Elders
Kits

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 am

Brightstar and Darkstar rolled around on the ground, hissing.
-
Cherryfur struggled to get up, but the she-cat held her down. She looked around for someone not battling. "Swiftfoot!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 NpQC
~BrightClan~ - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 am

Sweetpaw got shoved to the ground. She growled, the other apprentice got off and attacked someone else. She got up and was leapt onto by a tom.

Silverpelt growled at Spicedfur and slashed her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:06 am

Darkstar pinned Brightstar down and clawed her. Brightstar lay still on the ground. She had lost a life.
-
Cherryfur was still pinned down, and Swiftfoot didn't come.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 am

Swiftfoot lunged himself at the cat who had pinned Cherryfur down. He hissed ask his claws ripped through the fur.

Sweetpaw saw Brightstar on the ground. Without thinking she abandoned the tom and ran over to help. She looked at Darkstar and hissed. She stood protectively infront of Brightstar.

Silverpelt and Spicedfur fought eachother. Spicedfur fell to the ground and Silverpelt slowly closed her jaws around her neck.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 am

Cherryfur got up and helped Swiftfoot battle the she-cat until she fled.
"Thanks." she told Swiftfoot.
-
"You think that a little apprentice like you can beat such a powerful leader like me?" Darkstar hissed. "You can try."
-
Sunshine gathered all the herbs she would need for the battle. She hurried out of camp and behind a bush. She would watch the battle and help her Clanmates when they got hurt.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 am

Swiftfoot smiled. "Your welcome." Then he went to get another warrior.

Silverpelt got Spicedfur to run off. She smiled slightly to herself. Soon she was taken by another.

Sweetpaw held her voice strong, stronger than she felt. "I sure can try." she said holding Darkstar's gaze. She was light on her feet and she was ready to dodge.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:32 am

Just as Darkstar began to pounce on Sweetpaw, Cherryfur grabbed Sweetpaw by the scruff and Darkstar landed painfully on the ground.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 am

Sweetpaw looked at Cherryfur with thanks. She hissed at Darkstar and leapt onto his (?) back. She dug her claws deep.

Silverpelt got rid of the warrior who had attacked her. She helped Brightstar to a safe place.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Darkstar yowled in pain. He flung Sweetpaw off his back.
-
Suddenly, Brightstar opened her eyes. She thanked Silverpelt and went back into the fight. "You can't get rid of me that easy." she hissed to Darkstar. She clawed him and they started rolling around in the grass again, clawing eachother.
-
Cherryfur was fighting a small tom. She was relieved that she was bigger this time.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 am

Silverpelt nodded and went back into battle.

Sweetpaw smiled to herself, she went back into battle.

Swiftfoot got rid of the warrior and watched them dwindle.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 pm

Cherryfur and the smaller tom were battling. Cherryfur was pinned down, but was able to get free and pin him down.

Brightstar pinned him down and clawed Darkstar's belly. This wasn't an ordinary belly rake. It was very painful. It was the one that the cats who fled StreamClan came back to teach Brightstar and Cherryfur. It was a move that usually only rogues in Twolegplace used. Brightstar let him go as he yowled and fled. His warriors followed him. Brightstar let out a triumphant(sp?) yowl.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 am

Sweetpaw smiled and let out a yowl. She had managed to go into battle and leave with only a few deep cuts.

Silverpelt smiled to Sweetpaw and watched them leave.

Swiftfoot smiled to himself. He stood ready to leave his shoulder was cut deeply.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 am

Sunshine got up and checked the cats for wounds. Cats started to get in line. Brightstar at the front, and Cherryfur near the back.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 am

Sweetpaw got in line. She was last but didn't mind. She sat and waited.

Swiftfoot was towards the middle. He kept pressure off his leg.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Brightstar was treated, and waited for the other cats to finish.
-
Cherryfur waited patiently in line.
-
Sunshine was busy treating wounds. Eventually, she got to Swiftfoot.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:48 am

Swiftfoot smiled to Sunshine. "Hey." he smiled giving her his paw so she could see the cut.

Sweetpaw looked at Silverpelt. She smiled to her and looked over her pelt only seeing a few patches of fur gone.

Silverpelt walked over to Sweetpaw, "You did very well." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 am

"Yes," Cherryfur agreed. "you have the qualities of a warrior. You'd become one right now if you were older."
-
Sunshine smiled and treated the cut. "Tell Brightstar that she can lead the way back to camp. The rest of us can go back on our own."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 am

Swiftfoot nodded. He padded over to Brightstar, limping slightly. "We can start heading back when you want." he said.

Sweetpaw blushed. "Thanks, I don't think I did that well." she shuffled her paws.

Silverpelt smiled to her them a Cherryfur.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 am

"I didn't even teach you any fighting moves yet! It was impressive." Cherryfur said.
-
Brightstar nodded and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Sweetpaw blushed deeper. "I.. I don't know how I knew. I just kinda did."

Swiftfoot followed.

Silverpelt looked at her. "It was very impressive." she agreed.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Sunshine treated everyone before Cherryfur. she examined Cherryfur's wound. "Not so serious." she mumbled and treated it.
-
Cherryfur padded back to camp.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Sweetpaw started heading back to camp.

Silverpelt followed Sweetpaw.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Sunshine brought up the back.
-
As Brightstar headed for the camp entrance, Stormwhistle and Dawnpaw let them in.

"Were there any intruders?" Brightstar asked.

"Nope." Stormwhistle said. "All clear."

"Good." Brightstar said. Wait until the others arrive, then you can go back to your dens and rest."

They nodded.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 am

Swiftfoot padded in.

Sweetpaw stepped into camp and a heavy daze came over her. She was exhausted.

Silverpelt followed in Sweetpaw. She walked over to the edge. The fresh kill pile was slimming. She would go out to hunt. She decided when everyone got back in.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 am

Sunshine, Dawnpaw, and Brightstar went back to their dens to rest.
-
"Sweetpaw, how about you eat some fresh-kill and rest?" Cherryfur suggested.
-
Stormwhistle padded around, looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~BrightClan~
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: