Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~BrightClan~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~BrightClan~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

BrightClan
Brightleaf had just finished training in StreamClan, when rogue cats attacked. Many cats died, and the remainder fled to find new territory. But Brightleaf and Cherrykit, her best friend’s only surviving kit had better ideas. They managed to drive the rogue cats out of the forest once and for all. They made a new Clan, BrightClan, in StreamClan’s place. When the cats that fled returned to find this Clan, they had happily joined and continued life as it had been.
Will you join BrightClan?

Form
Cat’s Name:
Mate/Kits:
Other:

Clan
Leader: Brightstar (EnchantixBloom) Lives: 8
beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes and a dappled coat
Deputy: Scarcloud (Kaikai)
brown tom with scar over right eye
Medicine Cat: Sunshine (EnchantixBloom)
pretty ginger she-cat with green eyes
Warriors
Cherryfur (EnchantixBloom)
pretty dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes
Stormwhistle (EnchantixBloom)
gray tom with blue eyes
Silverpelt (mnm1995)
silvery-gray she-cat whose fur gleams in the moonlight and has very light blue eyes
Swiftfoot (mnm1995)
tom with a burnt red/brown pelt and black streaks on his legs, tail, and right ear and golden yellow eyes
Apprentices
Dawnpaw (EnchantixBloom) MENTOR: Scarcloud
tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Sweetpaw (mnm1995) MENTOR: Cherryfur
light red she-cat with darker patches all throughout her pelt and light auburn eyes
Sharkpaw (Kaikai) MENTOR: Swiftfoot
gray tom with jet-black paws and sharp teeth
Queens
Elders
Kits

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 NpQC
~BrightClan~ - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:24 am

Sweetpaw nodded she grabbed one of the few squirrels. She sat and ate.

Silverpelt stood. She decided to go hunt. "Stormwhistle, want to come hunt?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 pm

"Sure." Stormwhistle answered.
-
Cherryfur went to the warriors' den to rest.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Silverpelt smiled and walked out of camp.

Sweetpaw walked to the apprentice den and curled up. She fell into a deep sleep. Breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 am

Stormwhistle followed her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:16 am

She scented the air. The scent of blood and the other clan hung slightly. But she found a squirrel and swiftly killed it.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:31 am

Stormwhistle caught a bird.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 am

She set it down and caught a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 pm

He caught a squirrel and buried the two so he could collect them later. "Come on, let's hunt near the lake." He said.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Silverpelt buried her kills. She followed him to the lake.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 am

Near the lake, Stormwhistle caught a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Silverpelt caught a small weasel.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Stormwhistle caught a mouse. "I think this is enough," he said. "Let's go get the others."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 am

Silverpelt nodded. She grabbed her kill and padded to where they had buried the others.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Stormwhistle collected the others and waited for Silverpelt to get hers.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 am

Silverpelt gathered hers and began to pad back.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Stormwhistle put his prey in the kill pile and went to his den to rest.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 pm

She grabbed a rabbit and began to eat.

Sweetpaw slept and a dream began to come to her.

Swiftfoot was resting in the sun.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Cherryfur padded out of her den. She sat next to Swiftfoot. "Hey." She said.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 pm

"Hey." he smiled to her. "How you doing?"
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:20 pm

"Fine." Cherryfur replied. "You?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 pm

"OK." He said. "That was a quick battle." he reflected on the events of it.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:34 pm

"Yeah..." Cherryfur sighed.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 am

Swiftfoot smiled to her. He looked at her eyes. "If your tired, go ahead and sleep."
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 pm

"I don't want to sleep." Cherryfur yawned.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:56 am

Swiftfoot laughed. "You don't want to, but you want to at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~BrightClan~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: