Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drama in the Bahamas!!

Go down 
+2
WritingOtaku
Kai =]
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 BUcdDrama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Caribbean Islands!! Especially, the bahamas! Welcome to the Bahamas' special resort of fun filled days! But, the Bahama's are not all fun! There is the Drama in the Bahamas!! Are you part of that Drama??

Activities:
Kyaking
Swimming
Shopping
Running
Football
Volleyball
Soccer
Baseball
Lacrosse
Basketball
The Beach
Scuba Diving
Jet Skiing
Surfing
Boating
Fishing
Dancing

There is a mall, swimming pools, jacuzzis, movie theaters, fancy restaurants and tv studios.

Form:

Name:
Age[16-30]:
Personality:
Bf/Gf/Crush:
Friends/Sibs:
Pets:
Other:

My FORMS!!:

Name: Ricky ; Kyle ; Jonathan
Age[16-30]: 24 ; 22 ; 21
Description/Pic:

Ricky: Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 Sucr
Kyle: Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 60228_2150188462
Jonathan Platero:
Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 Sytycd_11-jonathan-platero
Personality: Will unfold ; will unfold ; will unfold
Bf/Gf/Crush: none yet
Friends/Sibs: Kyle and Rat are brother, Jonathan is friend ; Ricky and Rat are brother, Jonathan is friend ; Ricky and Kyle's friends. Brother is Josh
Pets: Owns 2 beagles named Cole and Hunter ; Owns a Golden Retriever named Buddy ; Owns a ferret named Slinky
Other: All of them are actors. Jon and Ricky dance.

Name: Rat ; Josh
Age[16-30]: 16 ; 17
Description/Pic:

Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 MV5BMTgzNzUyMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU1ODIwMg@@._V1._SX533_SY400_

[RAT] Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 MV5BMTgzNzUyMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU1ODIwMg@@._V1._SX533_SY400_

Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 Josh%20Hutcherson-3 [JOSH!]
Personality: Will Unfold ; Will Unfold
Bf/Gf/Crush: None ; None
Friends/Sibs: Brothers are Ricky and Kyle, Friend is Josh and Jon ; Brother is Jonathan, Friend is Ricky, Rat, and Kyle.
Pets: Owns a mutt called Dewey ; Owns a dog called Homer.
Other: None. They both are actors and they are good surfers.

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Ralph:I slowly made my way up causally passing my them to get to my suite allthough I didn't look at there suite number I lookeed at the one after it and saw it was 105 so they must live in 104 as I stepped into our suite I didn't hear a single noise "Rose"I called looking for her when I finally found her I panicked
~
Rose;I somehow felt one of the twins behind me but I didn't care I kept on vomiting I felt so bad
~
Ralph:I quickly left to get the phone and call the receptionist for a number for a d doctor here
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 pm

Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee wrote:
Kyle smiled and nodded.

"How about yuo?"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm

"thanks!" he said taking the keys and picking his luggage up and went to his room
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 am

Rose:I left my suite and decied I better look for a docotr but I passed out in the hall
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 am

he made it to his room and put his stuff away and changed into his swim trunks and went out to the lobby (where is everyone??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 am

tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze wrote:
Orp: Kinda Jorie cuz she showed a ring of her face to Lola and they gotinto a fight
[Jorie has the nose ring, nvr got in a 'fight' about that with her
Hola doen't have a nose ring and i did get in a 'fight' with her.]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 am

ORP:Lola I dropped the subjject and left it to PMS since Kai might be mad we are using her thread for chat

Rose:I was passed out in the hall
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:15 am

Derrick, with Lauren on his back, and Jackie headed for their room. Something on the floor in the hallway caught Jackie's eye, a girl. Jackie knely beside the girl "Sweetie, are you okay? Can you hear me?" she asked, she was used to staying calm in situations that may be scary.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:20 am

Rose:Her cool hand woke me up well it was cold to me I was boiling I moaned "Where am I?"I never seen her before
~
Ralph;I slammed the door of our suite shouting into the phone I went down the hall the other way "JOHN I THINK ROSE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME GIRLS SO STOP FLIRTING WITH THEM AND HELP ME FIND ROSE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS VOMITING BUT NOW SHE LEFT SHE MIGHT NEED US!"
~
John:"Calm down she is probably fine she always is sstop fretting"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 am

Jackie stroked her forehead gentley, she was burning. Jackie glared at the boy who was being extremely loud, but said nothing to him. "Your on the hallway floor of a Bahama Resort. Are you okay? Do you know what happened?" she asked, her eyes sweet.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:37 am

Ralph:"YOU KNOW ROSE WAS FEELING SICK ON THE WAY HERE WHO KNOWS IF SHES OKAY WE NEED TO FIND HER"I had slowly started to panic
~
Rose:The yellig bothered me I murmered "I think the name is familair its just my thoughts are in a hzae"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:45 am

"Oh, well, here, could you excuse me for a second, I'll be right back, okay sweetie?" Jackie stood up "Derrick, watch her." she instructed him. She sped-walked after the boy, he was irritating her now. She tapped him on the shoulder when she caught up with him. "Yea, uh, hi, excuse me for interupting...that..." she pointed towards his phone "...but could you be a doll and quiet down a bit? I'd appriciate it and I'm sure this girl would to..." she trailed off
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:51 am

Rose:I struggled to get up but even before I could sit I would fall back down my head spun so widly my vision blurring
~
Ralph:My voice changing almost into a begging tone "Please John Rose has been sick for awhile when I got to our suite she was throwing up and as I left to call a doctor she left, Please will you help me find her to see if she is alright"I pleaded "Thank you"I finally said putting my phone away as I felt a light tap as I spun around to find the pretty girl in the lobby I understood "Oh forgive me, I'll quiet down I'm just worried I'm looking for a girl have you seen her she is about 6 feet with large emerald eyes and brown curls"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 am

Lauren climbed off of Derrick's back and helpped her sit up, she helpped her lean against the wall and took her sweatshirt from around her waist and put it behind the girls head.

"Thank you." Jackie smiled, "And actually...I think I might have...but, oh, just come with me and see for yourself if it's the girl your looking for." she headed back to Derrick and Lauren, and the girl.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:08 am

Ralph:"Uh sure"I said following her back I felt my phone vibrate probably john to tell me he met another hot girl and he couldn't help me find rose I purposly dropped my phone
~
Rosse:I smiled feebly my head spining "Thank you"I managed to mumble
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:10 am

Jackie's eyes quickly glanced backwards, hearing something drop, but she quickly ignored it.

Lauren smiled and nodded once "Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:23 am

Ralph:I looked at the girl from the corner of my eyes she was much prettier up close
~
Rose:I blinked a few times before maing ou there faces
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 BUcdDrama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:27 am

tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze wrote:
ORP:Lola I dropped the subjject and left it to PMS since Kai might be mad we are using her thread for chat

Rose:I was passed out in the hall

Pshh.. I wont get mad! Just don't OD.

Miss UnGraceful wrote:
Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee wrote:
Kyle smiled and nodded.

"How about yuo?"

"First day. But I come here every summer."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 am

Lauren knelt by the girl, she watched as Jackie came back, a guy following her.

Jackie reached the girl and Lauren, Derrick was gone. She knelt on the otherside of the girl and stroked her forhead. "How you feeling?" she asked, then looked at Lauren 'Where's Derrick?' is what she mouthed to her. Lauren shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:31 am

[What happened ppl?]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:43 am

Ralph;"Rose"I said softly "You okay"
~
Rse:Although my green eyes bore into his face his face was still blurry and the voice sounded unfamilair "Who are you?"
~
Ralph:I was slighly taken aback "Wait what whaddya mean who am I, I'm your brother Ralph"
~
Rose:My eyes strained to see his face and I finally started to see some of his features "Sorry the voice didnt sound familair"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 am

Jackie's eyes brightened, and she smiled genuinley. "Are you going to be okay love?" she asked the girl, Rose.

Lauren looked around, looking for where Derrick went.

[Jackie comes up with these little names for people. She's based off a friend of mine, and she really calls people 'sweetie' and 'honey' and 'love' lol]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:03 am

ORP:LOLIts k I'm being called bittertart by ppl

Rose:I held my breath to make sure my lie came out perfectly "Of course I am fine thank you so much for your help "I said turing to where I though she would be my head still span widly my ears ringing and I culd only make out shapes
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 am

Jackie eyes her suspiciously, but stood up. "Your welcome. Bye now." Jackie headed inside her suite a few doors down., and low and behold, that's where Derrick had disappeared to. [xD bored]

Lauren followed Jackie, leaving her sweatshirt outside with Rose and Ralph.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 am

The medic walked over to Rose. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama in the Bahamas!!
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next