Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drama in the Bahamas!!

Go down 
+2
WritingOtaku
Kai =]
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 BUcdDrama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Caribbean Islands!! Especially, the bahamas! Welcome to the Bahamas' special resort of fun filled days! But, the Bahama's are not all fun! There is the Drama in the Bahamas!! Are you part of that Drama??

Activities:
Kyaking
Swimming
Shopping
Running
Football
Volleyball
Soccer
Baseball
Lacrosse
Basketball
The Beach
Scuba Diving
Jet Skiing
Surfing
Boating
Fishing
Dancing

There is a mall, swimming pools, jacuzzis, movie theaters, fancy restaurants and tv studios.

Form:

Name:
Age[16-30]:
Personality:
Bf/Gf/Crush:
Friends/Sibs:
Pets:
Other:

My FORMS!!:

Name: Ricky ; Kyle ; Jonathan
Age[16-30]: 24 ; 22 ; 21
Description/Pic:

Ricky: Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 Sucr
Kyle: Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 60228_2150188462
Jonathan Platero:
Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 Sytycd_11-jonathan-platero
Personality: Will unfold ; will unfold ; will unfold
Bf/Gf/Crush: none yet
Friends/Sibs: Kyle and Rat are brother, Jonathan is friend ; Ricky and Rat are brother, Jonathan is friend ; Ricky and Kyle's friends. Brother is Josh
Pets: Owns 2 beagles named Cole and Hunter ; Owns a Golden Retriever named Buddy ; Owns a ferret named Slinky
Other: All of them are actors. Jon and Ricky dance.

Name: Rat ; Josh
Age[16-30]: 16 ; 17
Description/Pic:

Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 MV5BMTgzNzUyMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU1ODIwMg@@._V1._SX533_SY400_

[RAT] Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 MV5BMTgzNzUyMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU1ODIwMg@@._V1._SX533_SY400_

Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 Josh%20Hutcherson-3 [JOSH!]
Personality: Will Unfold ; Will Unfold
Bf/Gf/Crush: None ; None
Friends/Sibs: Brothers are Ricky and Kyle, Friend is Josh and Jon ; Brother is Jonathan, Friend is Ricky, Rat, and Kyle.
Pets: Owns a mutt called Dewey ; Owns a dog called Homer.
Other: None. They both are actors and they are good surfers.

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 pm

John: "Your welcome," I said with a smile "Your turning the same color of your smoothie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 pm

"That happenes when i'm with someone cute"Kelly answered
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:24 am

John:I smiled "Thanks but I think your hotter"I joked my blue eyes flashing
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 am

Mrs.SodapopCurtis wrote:
Orp: poor Derrick XD he was strong enough to lift her up by the ankle and not enough to not be pushed in

orp: I know xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 am

Ralph:I immeidatly reconized the screaming and I heard the splash
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 am

Derrick popped up from under water, he fake glared at Jackie

"Hah hah hah" Jackie laughed, she and Lauren pulled off their sundresses and jumpped in next to Derrick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 am

Brittany wlaked over to the pool, and jumped in.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 am

Orp: rp Lola? John replied

Ralph: I smiled at the couple and little sister but my thoughts were interrupted by a splash "Hey Brittney"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 am

(whoopies)

"Really?"Kelly asked smiling.
~
" Hi" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 am

"Come on Lauren, let's get away from the big mean guy" Jackie stuck her tounge out at Derrick and dove under water, and swam to the other sdie of the pool

Lauren smiled and dove under too, and swam after Jackie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 am

(pms jorie and rose)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 am

Orp: replied
Ralph:"Salut"I said to the two girls who were swimming right towards us "Whaddup?"I asked Britney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 pm

(john please)

"Nothing much. You?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 am

John:"Yes really,"I siad with a smile "You seem to be beauttiful inside and out"
~
Ralph:"I know,"I swam under water "Who would think you would get bored here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 am

!Pink Princess! wrote:
(whoopies)

~
" Hi" she said happily.

[BUMP!]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:55 am

ORP:John replied "John:"Yes really,"I siad with a smile "You seem to be beauttiful inside and out"

post above u
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 am

!Pink Princess! wrote:
(whoopies)

~
" Hi" she said happily.

Mrs.SodapopCurtis wrote:
John:"Yes really,"I siad with a smile "You seem to be beauttiful inside and out"
~
Ralph:"I know,"I swam under water "Who would think you would get bored here."

orp: bumplicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 am

[wow.. im smart]

"hanks. would you like to go out to dinner tonight?"Kelly asked
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 pm

ORP:Double post so I dleted one

John:"Sure"I said with a smile "What time would be best for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 BUcdDrama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 am

Ricky sat on the lobby sofa.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:28 am

Ralph:I floated aroud in the pool my chisled stomach rising and falling with every breath
~
John:I waited ofr her response
~
Rose:I walked down the stairs and into the lobby ready to do something
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee wrote:
"Pleasee?" asked Kyle. He pouted playfully.

SHe gigled. "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 pm

"6?"kelly asked smiling
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 am

John: I smiled at her and replied "Then I'll meet you at six."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:11 am

"alrigfht,"Kelly smilied looking down, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama in the Bahamas!!   Drama in the Bahamas!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama in the Bahamas!!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next