Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MOON

Go down 
+3
Jacobluver
_furryfurby
holagurl175
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 am

First topic message reminder :

So be now you've listened to the hype about the upcoming movie: New Moon. So I'd thought I'd post the widget here since I dont want anyone to clutter up the streamlined homepage. It said there will be a countdown clock soon.

On a different note, did you see the TRAILER. it was AWESOME. taylor looks so HOT. but the wolf looks like a puppy. just my opinion. here it is if you missed it:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 am

that movie was great, they really showed how jacob was like, and how close jacob and bella were together (and why bella is such a jerk)
only things that would make it better:
*get rid of bella and edward for the entire movie and just be jacob.
*get rid of the middle school girls behind my friend and i who screamed the entire time (there were only 5 people in the audience and these 2 girls obviously skipped school, and out of all the seats in the theater they chose the ones directly behind us and screamed bloody murder THE ENTIRE FILM) Only time they didnt scream, was when edward asked bella to marry him and they BOOed!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 am

Jacobluver wrote:
that movie was great, they really showed how jacob was like, and how close jacob and bella were together (and why bella is such a jerk)
only things that would make it better:
*get rid of bella and edward for the entire movie and just be jacob.
*get rid of the middle school girls behind my friend and i who screamed the entire time (there were only 5 people in the audience and these 2 girls obviously skipped school, and out of all the seats in the theater they chose the ones directly behind us and screamed bloody murder THE ENTIRE FILM) Only time they didnt scream, was when edward asked bella to marry him and they BOOed!

AMEN JL! *applaudes* Wow I read ur post out loud and I LOL'd up a storm! Yeah if I saw New Moon I would BOO at that part too! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 am

ahaha see i went the first day, with all the twihards and stuff. so there was a TON of screaming. but i admit the first time taylor launter removed his shirt i clapped along (:
however, the 2nd time I saw it, there were these obnoxious middle school girls in the front row who made animal grunts when bella/edward kissed, yelled "NOOO" when jacob and bella did, and kept calling out 'I'LL BE YOUR MARSHMELLOW JACOB!" i mean, that doesnt even make sense
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 am

I saw it again on Thanksgiving with my sis and my aunt. Luckily there were NO SCREAMING GIDDY GIRLS this time, unlike the Saturday after it came out. But sadly, there still was that dang stupid elf preview that tries to get people to sing. When I went on Saturday, people sang, and he says "You, stop texting *points to lower right side*" and he pointed in the area of where I was sitting, and I was texting, Sam(guy) was like "Ooooh, he caught you Ray." so I punched his arm. =)
((Do anyo of you guys have that stupid preview where the elf tries to get you to sing "Jingle Bells" and he keeps stopping and he goes from normal elf, to cowboy elf, to rocker elf, to all three elves and FINALLY finish the verse ?? Or is Minnesota the lucky one ??))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:53 am

oooooh. another reason not to watch it in theaters - all them fanpires..
i read many funny MLIAs about the movie. [generally speaking, the users on the site dislike twilight]

Today, me and my father are going to see New Moon. Right now we are
preparing our buttons to show what "team" we are on. Mine says "Support
Cedric Diggory" My Dad's says "Go SHARK BOY!". MLIA.

Simplylily wrote:
a
however, the 2nd time I saw it, there were these obnoxious middle school girls in the front row who made animal grunts when bella/edward kissed, yelled "NOOO" when jacob and bella did, and kept calling out 'I'LL BE YOUR MARSHMELLOW JACOB!" i mean, that doesnt even make sense
i think at one point, jacob says, "What a marshmellow."
Back to top Go down

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:01 am

that is very true. but it doesnt make sense cause jacob says it in a bad way, and it just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW MOON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOON   NEW MOON - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MOON
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2