Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 5 Pet Awakening - Page 5 LKtU Awakening - Page 5 NpQC
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

We have adapted in ways normal science can't explain. We are different and outcasts compared to others. They are afraid. We adapted because of the predators: bears, mountain lions, pumas, and more. Life in these woods is different than others. It's denser and darker. There's less prey than normal and it's in different forms. Squirrels are abnormally large and mice are unusually small. So do you wish to stay and adapt with the rest of us??

Rules:

1No godmodeling.
2 Use your imagination.
3 have fun!

Forms:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Adaption-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-

Ranks-
They are mainly normal.
-Alpha's
-Beta's ((2 sets))
-Med. Wolf
- Helper
- Queens
- Warriors
- Guards, They stay watch during the day and occasionally at night.
- Elders

Our Pack

Alpha's
Bre- F

Beta's ((2 sets))

Med. Wolf
Merludy- F

-Helper

Warriors
Raven-M mnm
Shadow M - Weedy
Demon F - Weedy
Zephyr M - Meercat
Lightning M - Kai
Skull M -Tiger
Lure F -Tiger

Guards
Roxian F - Weedy
Damien M-Weedy
Corina F - Meercat
Aczaim M
Avalanche F -Rose
Ice M -Rose

Teens
Autumn F
Tornado M

Queens w/or nusing *pups*
Brooke - F *Shira-F*-mnm
*River* F - Weedy
*Shark* M -Kai
*Cloud* M
*Sunny* F

Elders

Name- Bre ^ Raven ^ Brooke
Gender- Female ^ Male ^Female
Rank- Alpha ^ Warrior ^Queen
Adaption- Wings ^ Camoflage, he can change his pelt color ^ none yet
Personality- She is sweet and caring, she'll take anyone in and if they wish to leave she doesn't mind. But she does have a vicious side that many don't see. ^ He is open to close friends and is very nice. He is very flirty. ^ Brooke is very caring and can normally help in any situation.
Appearance- Awakening - Page 5 Hearts-From-Konn-77134465 She has a white pelt and pink faded wings. ^ Awakening - Page 5 Sorrow-charac-91874984 He is a dark brown, light brown and a cream. ^ Awakening - Page 5 Sad-wolf-new-char-36307140
Other- none ^ none ^ She has one surviving pup, Shira

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 5 Pet Awakening - Page 5 LKtU Awakening - Page 5 NpQC
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 am

Raven swiftly took it down.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 am

Corina took it down fast, biting it's neck quickly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:21 am

He dragged it with him towards Corina.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 am

Corina looked over at Raven, dragging over her kill to him.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 am

Raven smiled to her, he dropped the doe at his feet.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:08 am

Corina dropped her doe to the ground also, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 am

"That was and easy hunt." he said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 am

"Sure was" Corina barked to him, sitting down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:17 am

Raven sat. He looked to the sun, it would be setting in a few hours. "Red sky at night wolves delight, red sky in morning wolves take warning." he recited as he saw the red streak the sky.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 am

"Nice poetry" Corina complimented, watching the sun.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:21 am

"My mother taught me it." he said remembering the night, it was the night she left. The sky was red and orange.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 am

"We'll it's very nice" Corina barked to him with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 am

Raven smiled to her. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 am

"Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 am

He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:30 am

Corina smiled back.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 am

"Lets take them back." he said picking his up.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am

"Okay" Corina barked, picking up her catch and beginning to drag it back to camp.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am

Raven dragged it though the tunnel to camp. He dropped it off to the side where they kept the fresh kill.

Bre smiled walking over to Raven and Corina. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:18 am

Corina dropped her prey. "Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 am

Bre smiled. "Have as much as you want." she offered.

Brooke walked over she smiled and ripped a limb off one of the deer.

Raven grabbed some. Offering to Corina.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 am

Corina took a bite, smiling as the meat filled up a little of her empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:31 am

Raven ate slowly, savoring each bite.

Brooke smiled finishing the limb.

Bre leaned and took some meat.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 am

Corina ate as much as she wanted, feeling satisfied.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 am

Raven ate his fill and cleaned his paws and lips.

Brooke lied contented in the sun.

Bre finished and looked at her pack mates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: