Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 Pet Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 LKtU Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 NpQC
Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

We live in a world. Where ancient times still live close by. Sometimes in our own covens, as our own leaders. Where history and bloodlines rule our choices and lives. If they were to mingle, to form bonds, to fall in love, to be friends... Death would surely come and meet them.

The Lycans were once our slaves. There was Lucian, who was Viktor's slave, who had fallen in love with Sonja, Viktors beloved daughter. They were forced to meet secretly.. until one day.. her father found out about their meeting. He banished them both. But when Lucian breaks free he receives news that Sonja is to be killed he runs back to save her. On their escape they are faced with Viktor. He captures them and kills his own daughter. Lucian broke free and the fued started that night.

Vampires-
They are like aristocrats and seem to live better than anyone else. They are sworn enemies to the Lycans. Viktor will do anything to keep the war raging on. And with his new adopted daughter Selene, he can help ease the past a little but little does he know it is bound to come to an end, and everything is about to unravel.

Lycans-
Lucian is the unsaid leader of the Lycans, he was leader since birth. He will get revenge on Viktor for what he had done to Sonja. They live in the underbelly of the city, raging the war unseen by humans. They are constantly adding to their ranks by changing humans with a bite. Micheal seems to be next, but the Vapires want him too... what a good way to continue the war..

So where do your allies lie??

Simple Rules:
1. Hatred and violence is allowed to a minimum. ((Charrie to Charrie NOT rper to rper))
2. Fall in love with the forbidden, add to the feud.
3. Have fun!!!
4. Type in red if your with Vampires and Black if you with Lycans. There may only be certain words in this color as long as there is some sort of indicator.
5. The form description- Please write a small scene snip-it of your character. Include some personality and descriptions, the name and even history if you could, be sure to state that they are Lycan or Vampire.
6. Lucian and Viktor are basket carries, meaning anyone may play them at will so long as you follow the attitudes set but the first post with them in it.

Mine-

Selene sat in her vast room. She looked at the mirror glad that that myth was a lie. she saw her large black-blue eyes and her short black hair that fell to her shoulders. She smiled slightly as she walked out, her long coat flowing behind her. She walked with purpose and poise down the steps to where her friends were waiting, they were going out to most likely find something so snack on. She ran her tongue over the space where her fangs slid.

Adam walked through the streets looking at the humans, the mortals who didn't know of the war that carried on. He thought of the beginning legends of how the war began, how the Lycans were forced to work for the Death Dealers. He almost howled in rage. The war was ridiculous he agreed but it was not to end anytime soon.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 am

"He stopped fighting because you stopped fighting" Millie explained. "Why did you stop? He could have killed you."

Alec looked around, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 Pet Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 LKtU Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:56 am

"I... I don't know. Something about him, it seemed like he didn't want to hurt any one really." she explained.

Adam limped down the steps that led to their home. He looked to Alec. "Can you explain what happened back there?! She could have bit and killed you."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 am

"Hey don't blame me, I don't know what happened" Alec replied, not wanting to get in trouble.

"He tried to hurt me, doesn't that tell you anything?" Millie asked, staring at her questioningly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:58 am

Selene sighed frustrated and confused.

Adam nodded. He lied down in their "bunk" of a room.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 am

Alec let out a grunt, walking over to the window and looking outside.

Millie thought for a moment. "Wait a second" she finally said, pulling out that book of poems from the library. "If this is what i think it is, then history will repeat itself."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 am

Selene looked at her and sighed, "You and your theory."

Adam looked up and to the window. He sighed and licked his cuts.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:57 am

"Well sorry for being curious" Millie replied, sticking her tongue out at her before turning back to the book.

Alec looked around, thinking about what had happened between him and the vampire.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am

(u there?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 am

Selene stuck her tongue out back at her. She walked over to a window and looked out it.
"but if your right.. then what'll happen to us.." she said quietly.

Adam looked at Alec.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am

Alec looked over at Adam again, his eyes narrowed. "What?"

Millie shrugged. "Who knows, all I know is that you better be careful, let's just hope what happens is different than what happened a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:11 am

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:34 am

Selene nodded. "I wouldn't go down without a fight." she said.

Adam smiled slightly. "I just don't get it."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:38 am

"Get what?" Alec asked, not looking at him.

Millie shrugged. "I must be crazy, it can't happen again" she replied, closing the book. "But let me ask you a couple of questions, answer them truthfully and as best as you can."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 am

"Why did you stop fighting. And stared at the girl like... I don't know." He said.

Selene nodded. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 am

Alec shrugged. "I don't know, just something about her made me not want to hurt her."

"First, why did you stop fighting?" Millie asked, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 am

"He stopped, I stopped." She said. "Something about him just seemed different. Next."

Adam nodded.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:32 am

"Okay, second, what do you think about that lycan?" Millie asked, waiting for her answer.

Alec sat there, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:01 am

Selene thought for a minute. "I'm not really sure... it's still such a blur to me."

Adam got up and shuffled through some old books.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 am

"Could you describe him to me?" Millie asked her softly, watching her friend curiously.

Alec looked at the ground, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 am

Dana:While eating I flipped over my shiny silver sppon and saw my reflection a tall blond haired green eyed girl with a deep tan I sighed think the war with the vamps would be over soon
~
John:Staring at Dana with my piercing blue eys I flipped my longish dark brown hair out of my eyes my blue eyes seemed to say the war with the vamps will end soon
~
Char:I stared at Rose her curly brown waist length hair with her almond shaped emerald green eyes
~
Rose: I looked back patiently at Char he shoulder length platium blond hair and dark blue eyes the message being the war with the Lycans will end soon
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 am

((Thanks for joining! just jump in. We had a fight and Selene is falling for Alec.))

Selene looked at Millie. "He had the brightest eyes and he seemed so gentle." She said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Millie nodded. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:37 am

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 am

"The world went away when I looked at him." she said.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 am

Rose:I couldn't help smiling Selne was really in love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next