Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 Pet Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 LKtU Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 NpQC
Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

We live in a world. Where ancient times still live close by. Sometimes in our own covens, as our own leaders. Where history and bloodlines rule our choices and lives. If they were to mingle, to form bonds, to fall in love, to be friends... Death would surely come and meet them.

The Lycans were once our slaves. There was Lucian, who was Viktor's slave, who had fallen in love with Sonja, Viktors beloved daughter. They were forced to meet secretly.. until one day.. her father found out about their meeting. He banished them both. But when Lucian breaks free he receives news that Sonja is to be killed he runs back to save her. On their escape they are faced with Viktor. He captures them and kills his own daughter. Lucian broke free and the fued started that night.

Vampires-
They are like aristocrats and seem to live better than anyone else. They are sworn enemies to the Lycans. Viktor will do anything to keep the war raging on. And with his new adopted daughter Selene, he can help ease the past a little but little does he know it is bound to come to an end, and everything is about to unravel.

Lycans-
Lucian is the unsaid leader of the Lycans, he was leader since birth. He will get revenge on Viktor for what he had done to Sonja. They live in the underbelly of the city, raging the war unseen by humans. They are constantly adding to their ranks by changing humans with a bite. Micheal seems to be next, but the Vapires want him too... what a good way to continue the war..

So where do your allies lie??

Simple Rules:
1. Hatred and violence is allowed to a minimum. ((Charrie to Charrie NOT rper to rper))
2. Fall in love with the forbidden, add to the feud.
3. Have fun!!!
4. Type in red if your with Vampires and Black if you with Lycans. There may only be certain words in this color as long as there is some sort of indicator.
5. The form description- Please write a small scene snip-it of your character. Include some personality and descriptions, the name and even history if you could, be sure to state that they are Lycan or Vampire.
6. Lucian and Viktor are basket carries, meaning anyone may play them at will so long as you follow the attitudes set but the first post with them in it.

Mine-

Selene sat in her vast room. She looked at the mirror glad that that myth was a lie. she saw her large black-blue eyes and her short black hair that fell to her shoulders. She smiled slightly as she walked out, her long coat flowing behind her. She walked with purpose and poise down the steps to where her friends were waiting, they were going out to most likely find something so snack on. She ran her tongue over the space where her fangs slid.

Adam walked through the streets looking at the humans, the mortals who didn't know of the war that carried on. He thought of the beginning legends of how the war began, how the Lycans were forced to work for the Death Dealers. He almost howled in rage. The war was ridiculous he agreed but it was not to end anytime soon.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 am

"Okay, one last question" Millie said to her, shifting in her spot. "Would you risk your life to meet him again?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 Pet Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 LKtU Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 am

Selene looked at Millie. "Ummm... maybe." she said unsure.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:57 am

"That's all I need to know" Millie said, she stopped asking questions.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 am

"Now what?" Selene asked looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 am

Millie shrugged. "Who knows, sit around bored till night comes again for the war."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 am

"O that sounds absolutely charming." she laughed. "Maybe there won't be a fight tonight."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 am

"Why do you say that? There is a fight every night remember?" Millie said to her, lifting her gaze from the ground.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 am

"The way Viktor retreated.. it was weird." she said.

((lol yea i'm like multitasking. My dad was talking to me and i was looking at my other rp.))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 am

(okay)

"I don't know" Millie said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 am

Selene nodded.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:42 am

"Then what are we going to do?" Millie asked her curiously, bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 am

Selene looked around. "I don't know. I'm tempted to just explore."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 am

"And find that lycan...?" she muttered softly, loud enough for Selene to hear.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 am

"hmmm risk getting killed by light or explore around the mansion..." she laughed. "I choose mansion."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 am

Millie rolled her eyes. "The mansion can be boring though."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 am

(l)John:I walked around bored
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:32 am

meercat97 wrote:
Millie rolled her eyes. "The mansion can be boring though."

(hello???)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 am

(v)Rose:I sat around bored
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 am

Selene stood up. "Come on. Let's find something to do."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 am

"Okay" Millie said, following her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 am

(v)Rose:I kept on thinking about a Lycans
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:05 am

meercat97 wrote:
"Okay" Millie said, following her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:06 am

Rose:I snuck out to see the Lycans
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 am

Alec sat on the ground, looking over at Adam. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 am

(U there?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**   Underworld  ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~  **Done** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld ~ Lycans Vs. Vampires~ **Done**
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next