Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
holagurl175
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

They've always been there for me. Just as life got boring, SPLAT. A water balloon on me head, drenching me to the bone with ice water. Just as I am about to go out for dinner, or maybe on a date. Just what I need in my life. More excitement. Great.
Ever since I've been little, I've been involved in what the 'rents call "Prank Wars". Its us vs them. Marinos vs. O'Brian See, our parents are best friends. Our Dads were best friends in college, and then moved into the same town, same neighborhood, same street. In fact, I can see the Marino's house from my bedroom. Right across the street from our own.
But anyway, our mom's soon became close as well, and pregnant. Before long, each family had 4 little tykes running around, all sworn enemies of the other family. See, we never got along. Niether family could share with the other, it was just too hard. So as we grew, fights suddenly needed revenge. And we meant Revenge in the form of Pranks. So it became a Prank War. And that's where things are now, we're still teenagers, the pranks getting worse and more complicated each time. Except for one thing. I'm in love with the oldest O'Brian

Rules:
-I must accept you before you are allowed to RP! If I discline you twice, this isn't the place for you.
- I am looking for GOOD roleplaying. That means spell checked, grammar checked, descriptive writing. No one liners !
- No godmodding, powerplaying, Mary Sues [perfect characters]
-All characters must be between 13-17
-For now, one character per person.
*-If one team is planning a prank, your character may not know what it is!*
-If you agree to follow this, post Hate, underlined in the Other part of the form.

Info:
- Each family is Middle Class. Thats it. Not rich.
- At the moment, each side HATES the other. End of story. No secret romances, except for Macy crushing on the oldest O'Brian.
-Pranks are regular pranks, nothing totally impossible.
- This could happen in real life, so make it realistic.
-If you agree to follow this, post Love in strikethrough in the Other part of the form.

Characters:[please choose a age and gender from here.]

Marino Kids:

Name: Macy Patricia
Family: Marino
Description:Standing at average height, she has a slender, yet curvy figure. She isn't anorexic skinny, but she can't be called anything more than average when it comes to weight. Her legs are long, and have a bit of muscle from long runs for Field Hockey. She has long golden brown waves, that in humid weather turn to curls that hang to mid back, and side bangs as well. She has hazel eyes, the kind that change depending on her outfit.
Personality: Macy is the oppositie of shy. Outgoing, loud and outspoken, her opinion can never be overlooked. She always makes sure she is heard, but only when she wants to be. She can be quite good at hiding things, and because of this no one suspects she has a major crush on the oldest O'Brian. She is friendly, caring and sweet, but watch out. She has a nasty side as well.
Other:

Name: Juicy?
Gender[I give you]: Male
Description:
Personality:

Name: Jake
Description: Jake has straight blond hair that is the length of normal boys' hair and blue eyes. He is normal weight and has an average height.
Personality: Jake is extremely stubborn and always goes to bed late and sleeps in. He never rests during the day, he always is either having fun, or thinking up pranks. Pranks? Pranks are his life, especially when his family gets a big one.

O'Brian Kids

Name: TAKEN BY MISTY RAIN
Family: O'Brian
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Lorraine [Natalie]
Family: O'Brian
Age[I give you] 16
Gender[I give you] Female
Description: Long blonde hair to her waist with highlights, it's straight yet bouncy and cute, light blue shimmery sparkling eyes, red lucious lips that always are covered in lip gloss, thin body with curvy and C Cups, size 5 shoes and adult small tops and size 0 bottoms, and she's 5'3.
Personality: Snobby, Mean, Sneaky, Popular, Queenish, Hawt, Very Pretty, Ah-mazing at pranks, doesn't get along with her siblings unless they're against the Marino's, and is down to earth and smart.

Name: Taylor [Massie]
Family: Marino/O'Brian: O’Brian
Age[I give you]: 13
Gender[I give you]: female
Description: Taylor has light blond, sandy color hair that very straight. Taylor has bright blue eyes that hide from under thick eye-lashes. Tall. She has a curve, with a size 0 stomach. She has a tan, even if it is in teh middle of winter. Her nails always match her outfit. Loves hollister nad aeropostale. She always smells like pinks " Freash and Clean" perfume.
Personality: Taylor is down to earth and loving. Unless who she is talking/looking at is the Marino family. She is rude, snobby, sneaky and witty. She hates Macy! she will do anything to keep her away from her family. Taylro is fun-loving, and loves any animal.She knows how to use her brain to get out of sticky situiations. She kinda has a contry accent. She is very close to her sister. Sometimes acts likes a 16 year old..

What YOU have to fill out:

Name:
Family: Marino/O'Brian
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by SimplyLily on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:03 am

" Ummm. Movies?" she asked.

Heather? Would've thought she'd be with her BF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:10 am

"sure."

Hun?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:14 am

U know. Her BF, Anders Swenson.

Lorraine smiled. " Great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 am

no. now i do tough >:(
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:52 am

She didnt tell u?
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 am

Josh trudged downstairs and grabbed a piece of bread, popping it into the toaser.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:59 am

no. brb bout to get dressed.

Taylor quicky changed,did her hair and put on her make-up:
Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnhGbUpZbi14M1JHemh2YmJQSHB6OUEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Last edited by Love Princess on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 am

Omg. I am soooo sorry!

She felt horrible for telling.

Michaela smiled as he drove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:16 am

Its ok +/. You ready?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:39 am

Yea. U?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 am

yep. where u whata eat?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 am

Ummm. How about we go to the movies?

Michaela and Anders were soon at the theater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 am

Fatting, but sure.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:11 am

Kk. I'll meet you there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 am

Yea. see u soon. bibi

!5 Minutes Later:

taylro waited inside the movie thearth.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 am

She got out of her mom's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:40 am

Taylro waited
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:41 am

" Hey!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:04 am

Taylor turned around, " Oh hey!"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:05 am

" Hey babe." she smiled mimicking Michaela, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:06 am

Josh ate his toast and went upstairs to get dressed. He threw on a baggy pair of jeans and a t-shirt jersey and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and put some gel through his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:16 am

" haha" Taylor smilied.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:05 am

" Ready?" she asked.

They walked into the theater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 am

Taylor nodded
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:36 am

Autumn smiled. " Let's go!" she hooked arms with Taylor and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next