Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
holagurl175
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

They've always been there for me. Just as life got boring, SPLAT. A water balloon on me head, drenching me to the bone with ice water. Just as I am about to go out for dinner, or maybe on a date. Just what I need in my life. More excitement. Great.
Ever since I've been little, I've been involved in what the 'rents call "Prank Wars". Its us vs them. Marinos vs. O'Brian See, our parents are best friends. Our Dads were best friends in college, and then moved into the same town, same neighborhood, same street. In fact, I can see the Marino's house from my bedroom. Right across the street from our own.
But anyway, our mom's soon became close as well, and pregnant. Before long, each family had 4 little tykes running around, all sworn enemies of the other family. See, we never got along. Niether family could share with the other, it was just too hard. So as we grew, fights suddenly needed revenge. And we meant Revenge in the form of Pranks. So it became a Prank War. And that's where things are now, we're still teenagers, the pranks getting worse and more complicated each time. Except for one thing. I'm in love with the oldest O'Brian

Rules:
-I must accept you before you are allowed to RP! If I discline you twice, this isn't the place for you.
- I am looking for GOOD roleplaying. That means spell checked, grammar checked, descriptive writing. No one liners !
- No godmodding, powerplaying, Mary Sues [perfect characters]
-All characters must be between 13-17
-For now, one character per person.
*-If one team is planning a prank, your character may not know what it is!*
-If you agree to follow this, post Hate, underlined in the Other part of the form.

Info:
- Each family is Middle Class. Thats it. Not rich.
- At the moment, each side HATES the other. End of story. No secret romances, except for Macy crushing on the oldest O'Brian.
-Pranks are regular pranks, nothing totally impossible.
- This could happen in real life, so make it realistic.
-If you agree to follow this, post Love in strikethrough in the Other part of the form.

Characters:[please choose a age and gender from here.]

Marino Kids:

Name: Macy Patricia
Family: Marino
Description:Standing at average height, she has a slender, yet curvy figure. She isn't anorexic skinny, but she can't be called anything more than average when it comes to weight. Her legs are long, and have a bit of muscle from long runs for Field Hockey. She has long golden brown waves, that in humid weather turn to curls that hang to mid back, and side bangs as well. She has hazel eyes, the kind that change depending on her outfit.
Personality: Macy is the oppositie of shy. Outgoing, loud and outspoken, her opinion can never be overlooked. She always makes sure she is heard, but only when she wants to be. She can be quite good at hiding things, and because of this no one suspects she has a major crush on the oldest O'Brian. She is friendly, caring and sweet, but watch out. She has a nasty side as well.
Other:

Name: Juicy?
Gender[I give you]: Male
Description:
Personality:

Name: Jake
Description: Jake has straight blond hair that is the length of normal boys' hair and blue eyes. He is normal weight and has an average height.
Personality: Jake is extremely stubborn and always goes to bed late and sleeps in. He never rests during the day, he always is either having fun, or thinking up pranks. Pranks? Pranks are his life, especially when his family gets a big one.

O'Brian Kids

Name: TAKEN BY MISTY RAIN
Family: O'Brian
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Lorraine [Natalie]
Age[I give you] 16
Gender[I give you] Female
Description: Long blonde hair to her waist with highlights, it's straight yet bouncy and cute, light blue shimmery sparkling eyes, red lucious lips that always are covered in lip gloss, thin body with curvy and C Cups, size 5 shoes and adult small tops and size 0 bottoms, and she's 5'3.
Personality: Snobby, Mean, Sneaky, Popular, Queenish, Hawt, Very Pretty, Ah-mazing at pranks, doesn't get along with her siblings unless they're against the Marino's, and is down to earth and smart.

Name: Taylor [Massie]
Family: Marino/O'Brian: O’Brian
Age[I give you]: 13
Gender[I give you]: female
Description: Taylor has light blond, sandy color hair that very straight. Taylor has bright blue eyes that hide from under thick eye-lashes. Tall. She has a curve, with a size 0 stomach. She has a tan, even if it is in teh middle of winter. Her nails always match her outfit. Loves hollister nad aeropostale. She always smells like pinks " Freash and Clean" perfume.
Personality: Taylor is down to earth and loving. Unless who she is talking/looking at is the Marino family. She is rude, snobby, sneaky and witty. She hates Macy! she will do anything to keep her away from her family. Taylro is fun-loving, and loves any animal.She knows how to use her brain to get out of sticky situiations. She kinda has a contry accent. She is very close to her sister. Sometimes acts likes a 16 year old..

What YOU have to fill out:

Name:
Family: Marino/O'Brian
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by SimplyLily on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:08 am

( ok!)

Taylor troted down the stairs of her house in a black short shorts. A matching red halter fit nicely around her body. A thick leather belt went under her bust line. She had on red and black strapy heels. Taylor had strightened her hair and had it in 2 messy side braids. Wavy bangs floped into her face. She slid into one of teh bar stools grapping an red apple. Her white-never-needed-braces theeth bite into the juicy fruit.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:30 am

ORP: I'm gonna make Lorraine a bit like Micheala

Lorraine rolled and tossed in her bed. She was a long sleeper, and she wasn't ready to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 am

Macy flung the sheet off her bed, groaning. Why could she never sleep in on the weekends, but then during the week all she wanted to do was sleep. Slipping on a pair of sweats over the boxers she wore to bed, she tottered downstairs. "g'morning," She mumbled to her father.
"Morning sweet pea," Her father said brightly. "Remember the O'Brian's are coming over tonight,"
"Mmmhmmm," She mumbled, too tired to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:41 am

Jake kept sleeping. He turned to his side as he dreamed of pranks, pranks and more pranks, he smiled as he dreamed of a huge prank, impossible to do. He turned to his other side and kept dreaming (and snoring).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:47 am

Taylro always woke up early, even on the week-ends. But today she was trired. She whent up the steps to her room, and chnaged into black and red cheer nation shirt, and black and red zerba stripe pants. She graped her red and black botos and stuffed her pants into her boots. Grapping her cell she walked out teh front door, to grap the paper.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 am

Name: Joshua Marino
Gender[I give you]: Male
Description: Josh has a height of about 5'9. He has an average weight. He has dark hazel-green eyes. He has straight shaggy brown hair that is cut right belowhis ears. He has a fantastic smile that makes girls swoon at even a smirk.
Personality: Josh is very outgoing and popular. Well, to everyone but the O'brians that is. He is very likeable but doesn't exactly like everyone back. He is very active and cool
Other: Hate Love

Last edited by Juicy_J on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:28 am

[Juicy, would you mind terribly if I asked you to change it to a boy's? I want it to be even, and I already have 3 girls...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:13 am

Oh, durn. You must've edited something since the last time I spoke with you. I can access it fine. It's not the word 'pregnant'. Hrrrmphhhh.

And everyone is taken. Durn. DURN.

[surry for teh spamming]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 am

Announcement: I am adding two extra spots due to the popularity. So that means Sunny, you can pick your age and character. Just make sure they are a teenager.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 am

Name: Emmett
Description: dark shaggy hair, big blue eyes, ver muscular and hooot
Personality: sarcastic and can be mean, but usually sweet and kind
Other: nada
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:44 am

Lorraine mumbled something in her sleep, then swung her pillow over her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:33 am

Taylro opene dteh front door streching. Her dog, Roxy, a (?) walked out with her. " Go get the paper Roxy!" Taylor whispered in dogs ear, and the (?) ran to the paper.

( can she have a dog? and does the dog have to be big or small?)
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:38 am

SimplyLily wrote:
[Juicy, would you mind terribly if I asked you to change it to a boy's? I want it to be even, and I already have 3 girls...]

[I'll attept, but I've never played a guy, so this will suck...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:44 am

[there's a first time for everything ! misty: accepted]
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 am

[OK, changed]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:28 am

Lorraine was in deep sleep when she heard Roxy barking outside. She sprung up awake and started screaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:54 am

( Roxy is a toguh-looking greman sheperad with percing blue/green eyes)

Roxy howle din almra and ran back into teh house and up in Lorrine's room. Roxy jmped on her bed and strted licking her face.
Taylor sighed and followed her year old puppy into her older sister's room.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 am

" GET THE HE LL OFF OF ME YOU IDIOT!" she threw the dog off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 am

(shes cant really do that...)

Roxy grolwed, it deeplying in her thrat. She lunged at Lorranie, going for her face. Taylor gasped and threw her arms aroundn the dogs pink leather collor. It had a pink and black crowns all over it. Taylor pulled Roxy away and had her at the blonds side in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 am

Lorraine broke out into tears. The dog smacked her in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:20 am

" Your fine," Taylro mumbled and roxy wave dher tail in satuisfaction, Roxy letf by her owners side.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 am

" Taylor you little bit*h!!!!!" she yelled. She knew her older brother told her to never swear with her younger siblings around, she was only allowed to swear with him or others, but not family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 am

"whatever!"Taylro yelled back, and sat on ehr bed on her lap-top..
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:29 am

ORP: I'm changing my girl's name 2 Michaela and she has TONS of dark secrets

Michaela sighed. " I'm uh, gonna hang out at a friends." she lied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 am

(haha, i think i know what they are! glad you like the book!)

" Oh.. ok. i tought we could go and watch a movie," Taylro said. it was almost-most noon, and she ahd a date at 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*   Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet.Another.Prank *1 spot open!*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next