Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!

Go down 
+4
MistyRain
_furryfurby
EnchantixBloom
holagurl175
8 posters
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:19 am

Converstation 1:
[21:14:10] holagurrl has joined the chat the Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:14 pm
[21:14:23] @ holagurrl : OOOOOO! I can have another self conversation!!!!! But with who??
[21:14:31] @ holagurrl : ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!
[21:14:37] @ holagurrl : I PICK.......................ME!
[21:14:40] @ holagurrl : YAYYYYYYYY!
[21:15:11] @ holagurrl : HOOT HOOT HOOT! SO ME, TELL ME, HOW ARE YOU DOING???
[21:15:36] * holagurrl TAKES MICROPHONE " PRETTY GOOD. GLAD SCHOOL IS OUT FOR A FEW DAYS. THE SNOW IS PRETTY BAD HERE THOUGH"
[21:15:54] @ holagurrl : " OH. I SEE SELF. SO, TELL US, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME???"
[21:16:41] @ holagurrl : " I'M GONNA HAVE TO SAY I'M PRETTY CUTE AND LOVABLE, THAT IS, WHEN I HAVE TAKEN MY MEDS FOR THE DAY!" *LAUGHTER BURSTS FROM THE AUDIANCE*
[21:17:36] @ holagurrl : " OH WOW! THAT'S VERY DESCRIPTIVE! A+ NO....... A+++++++!!!!!!!!!!"
[21:18:01] @ holagurrl : " YAY ME!!!!!!!! I MEAN...... YAY US!!!! I MEAN......... YAY WE!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN......... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[21:19:17] @ holagurrl : " AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS! WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN ON " CRAZY TALK WITH MYSELF LIVE!" TOMORROW NIGHT! STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG STORY ABOUT BIG FOOT BEING LOCATED IN THE LOCKNESS MONSTERS HOUSE!!!!! ADIOS PEOPLE!!!!!!!"

Converstation 2:
[20:30:17 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : Live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, " WELCOME TO CRAZY TALK WITH MYSELF LIVE! I'M NATALIE YOUR HOST FOR THE NIGHT! TODAY, WE HAVE A DEEP STORY TO BE TOLD!''
[20:31:24 10/01/09] * holagurrl GIVES MYSELF MICROPHONE TO SPEAK " It was true! Those aliens abducted my poor little kittens, 300 to be exact! All I could see was little green and pink monsters with faces and tutu's, the rest was all a blur!" *cries*
[20:31:44 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : " We're very sorry to hear that! Can you describe these kittens for us??"
[20:32:41 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : '' Well, Bono is a little cutie, same with Bono Jr. They're pink and green and have tu........ AND OMG THEY'RE THE MONSTERS!!!!!!! THEY TOOK MY WITTLE WITTENS!!'
[20:33:09 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : " Yea.............. so tell us. Have you taken your meds for the day???"
[20:33:52 10/01/09] * holagurrl TAKES MEDS. " NOW I HAVE! YES MAM! SO I'M THINKING, TOMORROW, WE GO BULL RIDING! SAY HELLO TO THE ITALIAN BUCKAROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!'
[20:34:46 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : " Italian Buckawho?????? I was thinking we go as Rodeo Clowns! They're much more sophisticated don't cha think??"
[20:35:09 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : " You're right! Rodeo, here we's........ I
[20:35:13 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : s come!
[20:36:06 10/01/09] @ holagurrl : " AND THAT WAS OUR CLOSING FOR THE SHOW! STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE WHEN A DEEP SECRET IS REVEALED AND WE LET OUT DETAILS ABOUT OUR RODEO CLOWN DAYS! THIS IS NATALIE SAYING, I'MMMMMMMM CUH-RAZY!!!!!!!!!!''

Conversation 3:
[21:28:15] holagurrl has joined the chat the Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 pm
[21:28:49] @ holagurrl : " Hey Hey Party People! You're all lucky! You've just tuned in to the 3rd episode of " Crazy Talk With Myself!"
[21:29:09] * holagurrl SMILES AND YELLS " WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!''
[21:29:42] @ holagurrl : " So as we promised last show, we have some deep secrets to be told, and some info on our rodeo clown days!!!!!!!!! Me, take it away!"
[21:29:50] * holagurrl hands microphone to myself
[21:30:36] @ holagurrl : " Thank You Me! So let's start with rodeo clown! I mean come on, look at the name! It's gotta tell you something! Just the message it sends out, it.... it..... it's so gentle!"
[21:31:41] @ holagurrl : " Gentle???? I didn't know we were talking about Mary having a Little Lamb!!!!!" *audience laughter*
[21:31:55] * holagurrl LAUGHS OUT LOUD
[21:33:25] @ holagurrl : " NOW! ABOUT THAT SECRET OF MINE, TURNS OUT, I GOT 15 TOES!!!!! 10 NORMAL ONES, AND WHO KNEW, YOU GROW A TOE FOR EVERY MINUTE IT TAKES FOR ME TO LOL!!!!!!!!"
[21:33:44] @ holagurrl : " NOT VERY FUNNY................................" *audience boo's*
[21:34:27] @ holagurrl : " I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I............................................. TOES???? DID I SAY TOES?? I MEANT BRAIN CELLS! I MEAN COME ON, DO I HAVE THAT MANY????!!!!!!!!!"
[21:35:07] @ holagurrl : " We're gonna end the show before I scare the audience away, I mean come on! How do you think I pay for that Big Boat!" *holds picture out of Big Boat*
[21:35:32] @ holagurrl : " MY BOAT IS BIGGER!!!" *picture of bigger boat*
[21:35:45] * holagurrl fights with myself over boat size *winks*
[21:35:54] @ holagurrl : " ADIOS A CHICOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[21:35:56] holagurrl is Disconnected on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Conversation 4:
[08:42:31] holagurrl has joined the chat the Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:42 am
[08:42:58] @ holagurrl : " TODAY ON "CRAZY TALK WITH MYSELF!" WE HAVE SOME SPECIAL NEWS COMIN OUT FOR YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!" *CROWD CHEERS*
[08:43:26] @ holagurrl : " TAKE IT AWAY MYSELF!!!!!!" *HANDS MICROPHONE OVER TO SELF*
[08:44:53] * holagurrl STARTS TALKING " FIRST OF ALL, WE HAVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY GOOD PAL ADDY!!!!!!! HEY THERE ADDY!!!!!!!! SECOND OF ALL, WE'RE ONLY.....*COUNTS ON FINGERS* ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY FROM A NEW PRESIDENT, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT??!! A NEW PAIN TO MAKE FUN OF!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
[08:46:41] @ holagurrl : " HAHA! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! SO TELL US, WHAT TYPE OF MEDS DO YOU TAKE????"
[08:47:16] * holagurrl GULPS " MEDS??!! OPPS! I FORGOT TO TAKE MY MEDS FOR THE DAY! NO MEDS, NO CONTROL, NO SAFE, NO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!"
[08:47:47] @ holagurrl : *AUDIENCE GRABS AHOLD OF THEIR SEATS AND DON'T LET GO*
[08:48:30] * holagurrl *SWALLOWS HARD* " Y.....YO.......YOU............. HAVEN'T T-T-TAKEN YOUR M-M-M-M-EDS YET???!!!!!!!!"
[08:49:01] @ holagurrl : " NOPE!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" *RUNS AROUND STAGE DESTRUCTING EVERYTHING IN IT'S PATH*
[08:49:34] @ holagurrl : " EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *AUDIENCE BASHES THREW THE DOORS*
[08:50:01] * holagurrl FOLLOWS THE AUDIENCE, BUT FOR SOME REASON, THEY'RE SCARED OF ME AND NOT MYSELF!
[08:53:31] @ holagurrl : " OK! WE'LL BE RIGHT BA................" *screen goes black as the camera guy has also run out!*
[08:54:21] @ holagurrl : " BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" *cries and runs out yelling "mommy!!!!"*
[08:54:23] holagurrl is Disconnected on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:54 am

Last edited by holagurrl on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:29 am

LOL! I just saw it in the chatbox! xD
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Hehe! I luhv my conversations with myself!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:59 am

i don't think your meds actually worked. lol!
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 pm

.... I agree with Furbs... *backs away slowly*
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:45 am

wow. that looks like me. lol
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:56 am

ehmagawd! ur such a freak, LOLs, but that's y i luh-ve u!!!
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 am

Oh... Wow... *still backing away slowly.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:03 am

You better back it up a BIT farther, mama is goin nuts next conversation! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:37 am

tell me when you have the next conversation ill be glad to join in
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:46 am

YAYYYYY! Lol. But u can't, it's a conversation with "myself." I'll give a shoutout though!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 am

that works for me
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! Pet MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! LKtU MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! NpQC
MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:57 am

wow.... that was Shocked ... HILARIOUS haha

sounds like my friends and I together. haha love it. When the next one??
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 am

yay im mentioned whew!!!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Sorry I forgot about these people! Don't worry! I'm working on some more!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 am

LOL so funny ur the best Hola thats so funny but I dont think your meds worked XD
Work on somemore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!   MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY CRAZY CONVERSTATION!!!
Page 1 of 1