Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy life situations WWUD?

Go down 
+2
MistyRain
Jacobluver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Crazy life situations WWUD? Empty
PostSubject: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 am

what would you do in these situations feel free to add situations.
1. you are in a class full of basically strangers, most of them popular, none of your friends are in the class. You are taking a test and you get up to return your test and you walk back to your seat to find that the guy behind you has put his foot on your seat! now you cant just shove it off cause its between 2 metal poles of the back rest, so the only way to get the foot off is to push it backwards a foot. oh and the guy is pretty popular too wat would you do???

2. There's a cute guy that likes you and actively flirts with you. One thing, this is your cousin's BEST friend. And your cousin tries to get him to stop, multiple times. Thing is, he doesn't listen. WWUD?

(add more if you got more)

Last edited by Jacobluver on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:53 am

I'd be like "Excuse me? Yeah, Move your foot," and if he didn't, I'd move the foot over to one side of the chair and sit on the other. (:

2. There's a cute guy that likes you and actively flirts with you. One
thing, this is your cousin's BEST friend. And your cousin tries to get
him to stop, multiple times. Thing is, he doesn't listen. WWUD?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:57 am

lol this happened to me, and well cause i was taking a test i couldnt say anything of course, so i pretended that i didnt even see the foot and sat on the edge of the seat... of course i first thought of all the ways i could push off his foot but none of them would work, with out making him hit his knee on his desk and making it obvious.

2. WEll it depends on if i like this guy or not, if i do i probably would return the flirts, if not i would try to ignore him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:10 am

2. Well see. This happened to me. And my cousin is, 6''5 and muscular. So I didn't want to cross him xD So I just ignore him
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:30 am

lol smart idea
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:38 am

1. Sit on his foot and don't move Smile

2. If I like him: ask him out
If I don't: say, "If you ever f***ing talk to me again, I'll beat the c*** out of you!!!" I reallyy would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:39 am

wow wish i had the guts to do that.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:42 am

Aha, I do it when people annoy me Smile and I have sat on many people's feet XD
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 am

im more of a kicker personally. especially in 8th and 7th grade in band, oh and im a good kicker had to get something out of doing ballet for 7 or 8 yrs
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:45 am

LOL! Yah, I either kick someone or swear at them, or say shut-up
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 am

kick, or get away from them as far as possible because i dont want to touch him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 am

MistyRain wrote:
1. Sit on his foot and don't move Smile

Yeah, I'd sit on the a-hole's foot.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 am

1. I'm one of the populars, so...yea...but I'd sit on it with my boney butt
2. Um...say 'leave me alone freak' duh
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:15 am

1. yep, i would sit on it. i don't care what he'll say,
2. hmm, do i like this guy? guess not. i'll swear at him.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:20 pm

1. Sit on him. He's ahb-viously doing this for attention.

2. Talk to my cousin about it, and if he's cute, I would be ready to flirt back!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:56 am

1. you are in a class full of basically strangers, most of them popular, none of your friends are in the class. You are taking a test and you get up to return your test and you walk back to your seat to find that the guy behind you has put his foot on your seat! now you cant just shove it off cause its between 2 metal poles of the back rest, so the only way to get the foot off is to push it backwards a foot. oh and the guy is pretty popular too wat would you do???

A.I would be like excuse me can you get OFF my seat b4 I hurt u

2. There's a cute guy that likes you and actively flirts with you. One thing, this is your cousin's BEST friend. And your cousin tries to get him to stop, multiple times. Thing is, he doesn't listen. WWUD?

Flirt back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy life situations WWUD?   Crazy life situations WWUD? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy life situations WWUD?
Page 1 of 1