Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~

Go down 
+4
Juicy_J
MistyRain
holagurl175
Star2Be
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

The moment you've been waiting for your whole life, ever since you were just a little girl playing ballerina in a scratchy pink tutu:
You have just received the letter that will change your life forever.

Have you made it into Madame Monique's Exclusive Dance Academy? The best dance highschool in the country, but the hardest to get into?
If you have made it, start the difficult journey to becoming the hottest dancer alive. If not, go cry about your broken dreams.

Infor on Madame Monique's Dance Academy:
1. The morning bell goes off at 6:15. You dress, ready and prepare yourself for breakfast, which is at 7:30. From 8:00 AM- 10:00 AM, you study school subjects; Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, blah blah blah. From 10-12:30, you dance in classes. At 12:30-1:15, you eat lunch. You then go to a private class in the dance type of your choice for one hour. At 2:15, more dance classes, until 3:30, when you have a break until 4. 4-5 you study the art of choreography, costume designing. At 5 you eat dinner until 5:45, at which time you go for more dance classes, until 7. At 7, you are done with school for the day. You are free to do anything on campus, and then you must be back at 10, and lights out at 10:30. You must be ready for your next day of dance.
2. This school is incredibly strict and serious. Only the best dancers in the country attend here.
3. It is a highschool, so all the dancers are 14-18 years of age.
4. The styles of dance are as follows:
Ballet (required)
Jazz

Tap
Lyrical
Modern
Hip Hop
Ballroom
Musical Theatre
Break
5. All students are required to take French, as that is the language of ballet.
6. M. Rondale's Young Men's Dance School shares a campus with Mme. Monique' s Dance Academny. After classes you can be with them freely, plus dances and other events are done with them.

Rules:
1. Regular RP Rules.

2. Nothing over PG-13.
3. Post, "French Flubber nuggets" if you've read the rules and extra info.

Forms:
Full Name (first, last):
Age (14-18):

Personality (no "will unfold"):
Looks (no pics):

Dance Styles Studied (max: 6):
Bf/gf:
Other:

My forms:
Full Name: Sophie Elizabeth Singger
Grade: 10th
Personality: Sweet, incredibly talented, kind, friendly, outgoing, free, determined, smart, amazing dancer
Looks: Sophie has long, beachy blonde hair that cascades down her back in light waves. Sparkly blue eyes peer out from underbeath thick lashes. She is tall, very thing, strong and curvy.
Dance Styles Studied: Ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, ball room.
Bf/gf: Looking
Other: Top ballet student in school

Full Name: Kayleigh Katherine Jolie
Grade: 10th
Personality: Kay is the alpha of the school. She is bossy, stubborn, independent, flirty, a leader, doesn't care who she hurts in the process of climbing to the top, an amazing dancer, incredibly talented and the Queen Bee.
Looks: Kay has shoulder-length bouncy blonde hair that sparkles, even in the dark. Beautiful, piercing green eyes shine from underneath thick lashes. She is tall, super-skinny, and curvy.
Dance Styles Studied: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hiphop, lyrical, Ball room.
Other: One of the best dancers in the school

Dorms:

1:
Kayleigh Jolie

Sophie Singger
Lorraine Hilton
Avery Darah

2:
Kate Silversteen
Arianna Wood
Alana Deganyay
Mai Brooks

3:
Sindy Hally
Blakely Frasche

Students:
9th:
Alana Deganyay (ballroom, lyrical, musical theatre) (MistyRain)
Hannah Hayes (Ballet, tap, hip hop, lyrical) (Bloom)
Brooke Hayes (Ballet, ballroom, hip-hop, musical theatre, break, jazz) (Bloom)

10th:
Sophie Singger (Ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, ballroom) (Star)
Kayleigh Jolie (Ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hiphop, ballroom) (Star) ~*Alpha*~
Avery Darah (Ballet, ballroom, hip-hop, tap) (Juicy)

11th:
Mai Brooks (Hip-hop, break, modern, ballet) (MistyRain)

12th:
Lorrainne Hilton (Musical Theatre, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Breakdance, and Ballroom) (Nat)
Kate Silversteen (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Ballroom, Hip Hop) (Jorie)
Sindy Hally (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Ballroom, Hip Hop) (Jorie)
Blakely Frasche (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Ballroom, Hip Hop) (Jorie)
Arianna Wood (Tap, Ballroom, Ballet, Jazz) (mnm)

M. Ronalde's Young Men's Dance Academy:

Emmet Carson (break, modern, ballet) (MistyRain) (12th)
Joey Parker (Ballroom, Hip Hop, Modern) (Kai) (12th)
Blake Wood (Ballroom, hip hop, modern) (12th) (mnm)

Last edited by Star2Be on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:00 am

Lorraine smiled sweetly and took the seat. " Hi."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:03 am

Emmett sat in between and winked suducingly, "Hey!" He hand his hand on Ari's thigh under the table.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:04 am

She giggled softly. " Whats up??"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:14 am

"Just thinking how hot you and Ari are!" he turned and inked at Arianna.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 am

" Ari??" she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 am

(Brb in about 20 min)

Emmett turned back, "Aww, come on baby! You know u still want this!" he put his other hand on her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 am

ORP: Kkz.

She slapped his hand away. " Don't touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 am

Avery walked down the stairs and heard yelling. She looked at the table, and waited for someone to acnoledge her presence
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 am

"What?!" Emmett asked.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:53 am

She stood up furiously. " Don't even talk to me you PLAYER!"
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 am

As Avery stood there, she decided to skip the breakfast drama, grab an apple and maybe get in some studying
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:05 am

Emmett's eyes turned to Ari and waited 'til Lorr was gone to whisper so no one could hear, "Sorry. Don't tell anyone, but i only did that to get Lorr out so i could do this," he looked around to make sure Lorraine was gone and noone was looking, than kissed her. He pulled aay, "I have to go!" he got up and ran out, than secretly ent to Lorraine's room and knocked.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 am

Lorraine hissed. " GO AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:10 am

Emmett opened the door and walked over to her, "Sorry! I only did that to pull you away without Ari suspecting anything!" He kissed her passionatly.

(Can both Ari and Lorr believe him? Because it'll be cool for him to be playing them, like in your private RP, Hola!)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 am

ORP: Sureeee

Lorraine smiled. " Really??"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 am

(Great Smile)

Emmett grinned and nodded, "Yah... Let's just keep this secret, though, k?" he lied her down on the bed and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 am

She giggled. " Ok."
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:49 am

MistyRain wrote:
Emmett opened the door and walked over to her, "Sorry! I only did that to pull you away without Ari suspecting anything!" He kissed her passionatly.

(Can both Ari and Lorr believe him? Because it'll be cool for him to be playing them, like in your private RP, Hola!)

ORP: Ahaha! You love ourz RP, don't you?

Avery sat on the steps outside the school and opened her math textbook
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 am

Emmett kneeled over her and tongued with her.

(YES I DO, JJ >: )
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:03 am

(I love it too xD)
After Collette couldn't take anymore math, she decided to go to the studio and see if anyone was practising
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 am

ORP: I luhv it more than all of u! Lol. xD

She smiled but saw the clock. " I have to go to class!"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 am

(Nuh uhn!)

Emmett sighed, "Same..." he ran off to class.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:13 am

ORP: Uh huh!

She ran to her theater class after grabbing her bags. " Luhv ya!" she ran.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 pm

(Nuh UHN! LOL!)

Emmett smiled and mouthed 'Luv you too'. He grinned in his triumph and walked back to find Ari.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:35 pm

She ran down the spiral swirl steps covered in pink glitter and out the double glass doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~   Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mme. Monique's Dance Academy. ~*We are becoming the best. Cat fights, boys sneaking in, and more, this is THE it school*~
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next