Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untitled

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
holagurl175
~Meg~
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

There's a story of decades ago there were two siblings. They had an extremely sinful bond as lovers. It dates back to years, and years, and years ago. Around the 1800's. But now these two have surfaced again, the two most powerful people in the city, and they're only 18 years old. These two rule everything, they are the wealthiest and most scandalist family ever, they drove their own adoptives parents to insanity.

There is somethign that can change this. What coudl possibly ruin the paradise of two adults? Splitsville. If one of these two rulers were to be lured from their sacred bond to each other. Everything would fall. They would turn on each other, like cats and dogs.

But there's a catch. These two have a darkness within them that causes them to appear every 200 years, looking the same, with the same bond, same names and lives. They don't care if you can see the darkness in them. Everyone can see it, but they still rule, everyone looks up to them, they own multi million dollar companies and haev countless fasion lines.

Now to the main part, what are their names? You are their true parents?

They are Caititonic and Kellington. Or Caitlyn and Korbyn, they are known as now. As for their parents, you don't even want to know...

You're role in this is to be the lure for the lovers and lure them from their sinful bond and overcome them and take down the soceity of praise for these two. But it will not be easy with their seduction methods and irresistibleness. In the process you may indeed fall in love with them, and not want to overrule them, ut become one of his mistresses and her lover. They may overpower you and.....expire you. You never know.

Do you even dare to look upon this scenario and become a lure? You coward, join.

TIps: If you don't like minorly racy Rolesplays I suggest you do not read beond this point ;)

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks (very descriptive and no pictures):
Age (must be over 18):

Caitlyn:

Multimillionaire, business queen of soceity, fashion designer, fashion company, bank owner

Personality:

Feisty, seductive, bold, outgoing, wise, manipulative, strong, powerful, overwhelming, extremely hot

Looks:

Tall, shiny, slightly wavy brunette hair, falls to the middle of her shoulderblades. Very tall, at 6 feet. Very, very long legs. Average chest. Skinny, but not anorexic. Long lashes, hazel eyes, perfectly portioned nose. Always looking stunning, has a huge collection of boots, that run from stillettos, to thigh high leather. Long nails, and very sharp. Has a wicked vibe, but also a very luring one. Tends to go for the more charming, and mysterious type, but will go for any.

Age: 18, but we all know it is fake and that she is much older then that.

Korbyn:

Huge fragance line owner(for women and men), bank owner, record label (for music) owner, Building owner (like Trump tower etc)

Personality:

Seductive, charming, funny, has attitude. Wise, powerful, easy going. Also has a wicked vibe to him, but again still a luring trait.

Looks:

Blond short spiky hair, with brown streaks in it, some blue ones also. Very strongly built. Tall, about 6'4''. Big arms, smooth chest and skin. Always warm. Sky blue eyes, perfectly portioned nose. Has a casual hot look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:24 am

She looked at her watch. " Dang it! I'm late for the party!" She ran to her room and quickly changed into this:

Untitled - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnVPV3kyNS1NM1JHNnVybGJUOXZNSFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

She looked in the mirror. " Perfect as always." she giggled. She knew every eye would be on her in this outfit.
Back to top Go down

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:38 am

(lol)

Sam smilied lightly and placed his hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:13 am

Caitlyn turned out of them, a very suttle move, she didn't make it a big deal as it wasn't.

Kellington chuckled, he watched her with great entertainment teasing the poor sap. HE took taylor to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:42 am

Lorraine felt very confident. She opened the doors to the party, and strutted in slowly like a model, all eyes on her. She made a sweet and graceful yet taunting smile.
Back to top Go down

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:53 am

"sorry," he moited.

Taylor smilied, ingoring Lorr ( its kinda powerplaying...) taylor started to dance with Kobe.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:40 am

( People have powerplayed me b4 but i was ok with it. I only did it once. Sorry.)

She giggled and walked over to the cuh-ytest guy she could find.
Back to top Go down

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:10 am

(its fine)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Name: Roxian
Personality: Loves to draw, queit, has a dark side, fides the bad things in life, tough outside, soft inside, needs to know someone cares about her.
Looks (very descriptive and no pictures): 5 feet tall, waist length black hair with red highlights, mysterious brown eyes, pale skin, long black fingernails with red tips, no freckles, wears black most of the time along with red.
Age (must be over 18): 18
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:43 am

(WLEOMCE (BACK AGAIN) WEEDY! Smile THankz for joining )

Caitlyn ignored him, it wasn't that big of a deal, so she didn't make it one. And continued to dance, although her eyes lingered over Lorraine a couple times, almost interrogating her mind, without her knowing...

Korbyn smiled, as he swirled Taylor around, his eyes met Caitlyn's and gestured to Lorraine, and he nodded once.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 am

ORP: Thanks. Urr.... where do I start?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:35 am

(just like enter the room, or just be there POOF, xD IDC how you come into the story. Smile )
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:45 am

ORP: Alright, she'll already be there.

RP: Roxian: I was standing in the corner of the room in
Untitled - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmtqSnZORkZuM1JHWU1PTzJ4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:53 am

Caitlyn watched as Kellington's eyes strayed from Lorraine to deeply watchign the other woman in the corner, actually looking at her, not as a toy, but as someone he might actually enjoy socializing with... she bristled over this a little, but didn't fret over it.

Kellington smiled, and excused himself from Taylor, and went over to Roxian, "HEllo, I odon't beleive we've met yet, I'm Korbyn." he smiled, the pearl white, smile he gave Caititonic every day...

Caitlyn looked at him, she flipped her hair, she danced with Sam, ignoring the jealousy that's unneeded he would never break their bond.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:03 am

Roxian: "I'm Roxian. What's you name?" I didn't look up from a little drawing book I was holding.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:05 am

He chuckled a little, "Korbyn.' he said, he'd told her seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 am

Roxian: "Nice to meet you." I closed the book and put it in my small black purse. I looked up at him for the first time. He was so handsome, I nearly stopped breathing. "Wow," I whispered softly, almost a squeak.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:30 am

He chuckled, "Would you like to dance?" he asked. The night was almost over, and he wanted to end the dances with her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:36 am

Roxian: Last time this happened to you it ended in a tragic heartbreak. Don't let him lure you. "OK," I replied, ignoring my concense.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:41 am

HE smiled, and a slow dance came on.

Caititonic laid her head on SAm's shoulder, breathign in the scent of him/
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:52 am

Roxian: Don't go overboard this time, Roxian. He's using you. This time a took a little notice because of the last sentence. I put my hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:03 am

Don't get too comfortable. Caititonic warned her brother thoruhgh their thoughts.

Kellington ignored her, as he danced with Roxian.

She bristled with jealousy. She clutched Sam a little tighter, He was only toying with the freak. She assured herself.

She's not a freak. He told her

She clutched Sam tighter, and tried to hide her jealousy from Kellington.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:19 am

Roxian: I was beginning to relax, enjoying dancing with a guy again. The song will soon end, and he will go back to his girlfriend, leaving you in tears.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:33 am

So Help me. She snarled t him

You'll what, break a nail? he snapped back at her. Beleive it or not, you do not own me, SISTER he threw their real relathions ship at her.

She had momentary whiplash from this. She growled at him, in her head.

He held Roxian a little closer.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:43 am

Roxian: I smiled a little, enjoying this. "Is there another song after this?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:14 am

"IF you want there to be." he smiled, stil keeping an eye on Caititonic at all times. They didn't put Tonic in her name for nothing.

Fine, KILLington, You'll regret this.
She snapped and left Sam after the last song and grabbed her purse and left the building.

He chuckled, Kellington. The Cat has left the building. he laughed as he watched her lamborghini spin out of the underground garage and speed off toward their mansion. He smiled down at Roxian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next