Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untitled

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
holagurl175
~Meg~
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 am

There's a story of decades ago there were two siblings. They had an extremely sinful bond as lovers. It dates back to years, and years, and years ago. Around the 1800's. But now these two have surfaced again, the two most powerful people in the city, and they're only 18 years old. These two rule everything, they are the wealthiest and most scandalist family ever, they drove their own adoptives parents to insanity.

There is somethign that can change this. What coudl possibly ruin the paradise of two adults? Splitsville. If one of these two rulers were to be lured from their sacred bond to each other. Everything would fall. They would turn on each other, like cats and dogs.

But there's a catch. These two have a darkness within them that causes them to appear every 200 years, looking the same, with the same bond, same names and lives. They don't care if you can see the darkness in them. Everyone can see it, but they still rule, everyone looks up to them, they own multi million dollar companies and haev countless fasion lines.

Now to the main part, what are their names? You are their true parents?

They are Caititonic and Kellington. Or Caitlyn and Korbyn, they are known as now. As for their parents, you don't even want to know...

You're role in this is to be the lure for the lovers and lure them from their sinful bond and overcome them and take down the soceity of praise for these two. But it will not be easy with their seduction methods and irresistibleness. In the process you may indeed fall in love with them, and not want to overrule them, ut become one of his mistresses and her lover. They may overpower you and.....expire you. You never know.

Do you even dare to look upon this scenario and become a lure? You coward, join.

TIps: If you don't like minorly racy Rolesplays I suggest you do not read beond this point ;)

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks (very descriptive and no pictures):
Age (must be over 18):

Caitlyn:

Multimillionaire, business queen of soceity, fashion designer, fashion company, bank owner

Personality:

Feisty, seductive, bold, outgoing, wise, manipulative, strong, powerful, overwhelming, extremely hot

Looks:

Tall, shiny, slightly wavy brunette hair, falls to the middle of her shoulderblades. Very tall, at 6 feet. Very, very long legs. Average chest. Skinny, but not anorexic. Long lashes, hazel eyes, perfectly portioned nose. Always looking stunning, has a huge collection of boots, that run from stillettos, to thigh high leather. Long nails, and very sharp. Has a wicked vibe, but also a very luring one. Tends to go for the more charming, and mysterious type, but will go for any.

Age: 18, but we all know it is fake and that she is much older then that.

Korbyn:

Huge fragance line owner(for women and men), bank owner, record label (for music) owner, Building owner (like Trump tower etc)

Personality:

Seductive, charming, funny, has attitude. Wise, powerful, easy going. Also has a wicked vibe to him, but again still a luring trait.

Looks:

Blond short spiky hair, with brown streaks in it, some blue ones also. Very strongly built. Tall, about 6'4''. Big arms, smooth chest and skin. Always warm. Sky blue eyes, perfectly portioned nose. Has a casual hot look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Untitled Ck7N
Untitled HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:11 am

Form:

Name:Kim
Personality:will unfold
Looks (very descriptive and no pictures):golden brown hair blue eyes
Age (must be over 18):20
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:13 am

(coudl you do your description and personality a little better. Please.)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:13 am

Form:

Name: Lorraine Simmile
Occupation: Fashion Designer, Multimillionare, and Model, Dancer, Singer, Actress
Personality: Snobby, Stuck Up, Flirty, Hawt, Gorgeous, a Push Over, Popular, etc.
Looks (very descriptive and no pictures): Shimmering amber eyes with a light brunette glistening hair, very thin body with curves, very developed, ahmazing legs, about 5'4.
Age (must be over 18): 19

Last edited by Christmas Cuh-ytie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:14 am

Name:
Taylor

hors ebakc rider, miluimillion-air, kinda fmous, singer, dancer and model

Personality:
Has great roots. Down to earth sweet contry girl. Loves to have fun. She si a toatl vegantrian. But dont let ehr lvoe for nature and all things living full you. She is really sunky, witty and a FLIRT!

Taylto has beufiul long, curly hair, with bright/deep blue cool eyes. Her tan is deeply taned. Her legs are strong, and muslar. She has curles to her. Her face is always flawless. her legs are very long. She stands about 5'6ish

Age (must be over 18):
19 almst 20

Name:
Sam

bank onwer, owns 3 compies, ceo. doctor

Personality:
Fyunny, sweet, down to earth. Loving, protive. Easy-going and layed back

Lond dark snady color hair taht flops into his choclate bronw eyes. He is also tan. HOT! tall about 6'1sh. Strong and evry muslar. Great arms

Age (must be over 18):
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:18 am

(Thankz for joining, sorry hola butI'm gogin to ask for more of a description, please. Thank you. Your's is fine Lola. Now you all understand the plot right? And if you want can someone make more guys, thankz, Caitlyn's going to be lonely. xD )
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am

Better??
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am

(yes i do!)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am

(Perfect. Smile ))

(Alright let's start, Hola, and lola you are both obviously accepted. I'm waiting on Meg though)

Caitlyn sat her legs were wrapped around Korbyn's waist as he sat on the chair she kissed him her hair falling in his perfect face. When a hostess tapped her on the shoulder she turned to glare but noticed two other women adn a man behind her, she got off of Korbyn and turned to them. "I'm Caititonic and this is Kellington you may call us Caitlyn and Korbyn." she introduced herslef, Korbyn got up, buttoning his shirt. He shook their hands kissed the womens hands.

Caitlyn air kissed them all.

A very polite and delicate family they were.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:24 am

Lorraine smiled as she slid her newest design into her book. " Perfect."
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 am

Sam smilied at Cat tough his perfect blond ahir and his face.

Taylro laughted quilety, curly her curly blond hair, ina flirty way.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:27 am

(Lorraines with them, correct?)

Caitlyn slipped her arm Around Korbyn's waist and pulled him closer. (your charries know they're brother and sister. Right?)

Korbyn stroked the hair form her face and held her close. "So. Are you here for a business deal or a party?" he smiled, the top floor of their KC Tower was party central only the best got invited.
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 am

(yes.)

Taylor was ( at the party)

she was wearing:
Untitled BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnhGOEhEWTNFM1JHVmRLejlJWVRvNXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:36 am

Untitled BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjF1enJfMDdSM1JHOHRjYTljVExTd3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ -Caitlyn

Korbyn wrapped His arms around Caitlyn an they wet to the dance floor. CAitlyn swung her hips around him. Ash he held her waist. She lifted her arsm and crouched down. And back up. She did this routine a couple time, her hips getting closer to Korbyn with every move.
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 am

( tay and sam are trying to break them up?)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:41 am

(yes but oyu must take it slow they have to fall for you, or, they may act like they're falling for you, and instead leek the darkness into you, slowly downing your soul, until you become so bummed you do drastic unthinkable things. (ont that wonderful note. xD) But you can avoid it, and maybe they'll fall for you, you aren't supposed to fall in love with them, you'r just supposed to overule them, but it's erycommon that the lure ends up falling in love with them, so you choose. Smile ))

Caitlyn turned around, he kissed her, but she pulled away a wicked gleam in her eyes as she presse a finger to his lips. She swirled once, and then their hands met, adn they began a very intricate and terriblyhard ballroom dance as a slw dance came on, they were an exsquisite site to see.
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:47 am

(ok lol)

Taylor moved over to where theyw ehre danceing, she began to slowly dance. her dress moving, flowing around her. She looked like an winetr angle.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 am

Caitlyn ignored it as her eyes closed, the dance wa over and now he was holding her hips close to him, as she slithered up and down, her short skirt, barely covering her. She stopped and her eys stared into hs and he leaned her over to kiss her, but they were near a wall, so she pressed him against it. his hands tangled in her hair, and hers in his, her tongeu ran across his smooth lips. "Take me home.' she requested. "Sorry we have to stay, it is OUR party." he smiled teasing her he slipped away to mingle with the others, "Hello Taylor." he smiled.

CAitlyn huffed a sigh and went to Sam, "You're a talentd person,
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:56 am

" hey Korb" Taylor said smiling brightly.

Sam looked up preeing from his blond hair, looking hot, " Hey cat" he siad msiling, "and why thanks?"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Name: Tallulah
Personality: quiet, shy. usually by herself, doing artistry. soft-spoken.
Looks (very descriptive and no pictures): around five feet. three inches past shoulders brown wavy hair with caramel highlights. thin. slender arms and legs. striking green eyes.
Age (must be over 18): 18

Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:13 am

(Thankz for joining)

Korbyn swirled his drink, Bloody Mary. And sipped it look at her, analyzing her. "So, what did you major in in college?" he inquired.

Caitlyn smiled, "you're welcome." she said, and led him to the dance floor, she always did this with guys at parties. Kellington didn't care. (they call each other their real names)

Korbyn watched Caititonic carefully, he smirked.
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:15 am

(ok)

(whta ddi she major in collage)
" Well, i toke a major in vetanine (vet) and then acting" taylro answered claming, smiling, talkign a care slip of her drink.

Sam toke her hand smiling and started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:27 am

IT was a harsh Three Days Grace song, Animal that I have become. Thumping over the amps.

(Who Caititonic? Many things, design, business, etc. Same with Kellington)
Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:27 am

( No taylor. just thinking)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:10 am

Caitlyn smiled as Sam watched herbody slither around, a very smooth, graceful, and extremely hot dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next