Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars

Go down 
+2
Star2Be
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 am

First topic message reminder :

So you've been in People more times than fit on your bulliten board. You've attended so many hollywood parties whenever one comes up you can recite every detail. Your closet is filled with dresses you've worn at premeres. All because of your parents. They're Hollywood Stars, and have been towing you along with them to everything so that one day, you'll follow them to stardom. And there is only one school that can help you with that- Hollywood Day

Form:
Name(can be anything!):
Grade(9-12):
Description:
Parents/Occupation:
Personality(no perfect people!)
BF/GF
Other:

Rules:
*the name can be anything, outlandish ones welcomed. after all, a unique name gets you more attention!
*your character may not be perfect. if they are they will not be accepted
*i must accept you before you can roleplay
*i will decide when school dances/plays are. sports games will be accordingly scheduled by the team
*if you read this write shining star in other
*no fighting, cursing and keep it under PG 13
*you may have a bf/gf, as long as you keep it PG 13.
*if you post 'captain of blablabla' or 'alpha of blablabla' you will immediatley be denied. its up to your clique, and you must ask me before making it exclusive

Students:

News:

Dates to remember!:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:35 am

( Carson............)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:36 am

( i will!!)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:37 am

( Just making sure. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:38 am

(wat is shimmer's character's name?)

Blaze hesitated in her run away and then turned towards her sister's voice. "Yes?" She called out, her voice pure. Her eyes were blazed with worry, but she appeared calm. She was doing an Oscar-worthy performance in school. HEr voice was sure and beautiful, a perfect melody. Sweet and pure, her voice was like a soothing caress, an angel choir, the softest silk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Jake held a smile back.

(what schould he do?)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 pm

(how about {Marc} is his friend? and their messenger, like lily said)

Blaze waited for her sister to find her, breathing deeply to calm herself and to seem totally innocent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:56 pm

( i knows.)

Jake whispered to marc, for the addiution to hear, " I need you to send this to Hope". What he was holding was a sleek, crip light purple letter sleaded with a purple sticker.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 pm

(lily, what is shimmer's and marc's names in the play?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 am

[uhh, don't look at me. i stink at names]

"Why are you out here at night Hope?" Shimmer called, her toned softened as she heard the young girl's voice. "Is that boy with you?" She spat, as if using Jake's name was an offense punishable by death.

"I will Jake, no worries," Marc shot him a toothy smile, then walked into the wings, awaiting his cue to hurry on.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:09 am

( R u gonna do Carson or nawt??)

She drifted to the bottom of the pool as soon as he let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:25 am

(spot nagging me and i will)

(what about...Ashely and....Paul? lol idk what im saying)

"Thanks (macr)" jajke answered and watched out his window, (shinner) and Hope.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:05 am

( Sorry. :( )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:31 am

Its fine, i was having a bad temper this moring. or thats what every body said :P)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:33 am

( I don't believe it. Ur ah-mazing!)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:54 am

(wait, r u mad?)
(how about Julianna? Or Hailey? Or Ella?)

Blaze put on a confused face. "Jake? No, he's not. Just me," She flashed a convincing grin. But you could see the pain in her eyes as the world forced her to chose between the two most important people in her life; her sister and her love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:15 am

(was)
Jake watched the painful expeion on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 am

Carson swam down, ingoring his ears popping
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:42 am

(i meant nat. xD lol)
(wait, Dazzle is in their group too! how aboouttt, she likes jake too and doesn't want blaze to get him? she tries to turn her into her sister? her name will be Arabella.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 Pet Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 LKtU Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 NpQC
Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 am

((TOTALLY LOST!!!!!! help?? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:08 am

(we r doing a play in drama class!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 Pet Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 LKtU Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:47 am

(( o ok =) i'm just gonna jump in. ))

Ari walked down to Drama Class. She loved Drama, it was so easy.

Blake followed Ari but wasn't as happy about Drama Class as she was. He was good at it but he didn't love it.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 am

( No I am nawt mad. Smile )

She hit the bottom and couldn't swim back to the surface. Her swimsuit was caught in something.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:53 am

Ari now stood beside her brother. She walked through the doors to the Drama Room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:07 pm

(ok star)
(they ae in teh midde of a play)

"Hello Airbelle" jake said smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:09 pm

[quote="Christmas Cuh-ytie"]( No I am nawt mad. Smile )

She hit the bottom and couldn't swim back to the surface. Her swimsuit was caught in something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next