Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars

Go down 
+2
Star2Be
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 am

First topic message reminder :

So you've been in People more times than fit on your bulliten board. You've attended so many hollywood parties whenever one comes up you can recite every detail. Your closet is filled with dresses you've worn at premeres. All because of your parents. They're Hollywood Stars, and have been towing you along with them to everything so that one day, you'll follow them to stardom. And there is only one school that can help you with that- Hollywood Day

Form:
Name(can be anything!):
Grade(9-12):
Description:
Parents/Occupation:
Personality(no perfect people!)
BF/GF
Other:

Rules:
*the name can be anything, outlandish ones welcomed. after all, a unique name gets you more attention!
*your character may not be perfect. if they are they will not be accepted
*i must accept you before you can roleplay
*i will decide when school dances/plays are. sports games will be accordingly scheduled by the team
*if you read this write shining star in other
*no fighting, cursing and keep it under PG 13
*you may have a bf/gf, as long as you keep it PG 13.
*if you post 'captain of blablabla' or 'alpha of blablabla' you will immediatley be denied. its up to your clique, and you must ask me before making it exclusive

Students:

News:

Dates to remember!:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 am

She looked at the 15 foot deep sign and inhaled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:12 am

"come awhh" He siad micking her playfully.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:12 am

She rolled her eyes but still giggled. " if I drown........"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:33 am

Blaze smiled confidently. Lea's stylist (she is like bella. she refers to lea as "lea" when she is talking about her, but to her she calls her Mom by choice) had picked out the outfit perfect for this skit. Above the babydoll line, the tee was light pink and scrunched. Under the babydoll line, it was light and billowy in light-pink and white tie-dye waves. It ended right above her belly button. Her haird was done up in a fancy high twist-up-do. Pink-diamond tear-drop earrings shone from her lobes, and matched her bracelet, neckalce and ring. A white-demin mini skirt showed off her long, toned legs and pink strappy heels added a sparkle to her feet. Her finernails and toenails matched perfectly; a light pink sparkly glaze was brushed over them in a perfect mani-pedi combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:56 am

(ah)

Jake smilied, but as the play began it slowy faded, he walekd voer to 'Hope' and hand her hands, looking her stright in the eye. He spoke slowly and clamly, not spoing," We... Its hard.. tokeep doing this. but i will aslong as i'm with you"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:18 am

"It is, I know. But Jake, I want to be with you forever. Please, can we just run away? I don't need to finish college, I just want to be with you. I don't need (Shimmer) to decide my life. I know my life now," She looked up at him through her lashes, her performance heart-breakingly beautiful. "You," (pretend he won't let her leave her family and college for him. he wants her to live out her life the way it supposed to be. is that ok?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:23 am

(sure, sure)\

" In knwo, but i cnat let you leave your family and collage just for me," Jake insted and kisse dher cheak.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 am

(lol, kk)

"But why?" She asked, knowing the answer. "I know what I want to do with my life. I will be happy as long as I am with you! Don't you see? I don't need money, or fancy cars or a big house. I just need you," Suddenly, her soft, pleading eyes hardened. "(Shimmer)!" She whispered. "She's coming! I have to go!" She kissed his cheek, her eyes ablazed with worry, and darted from the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:29 am

Jake sigehd and wlaked back to his 'house' He sat diwbn and down, siging.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:31 am

(gah! lily needs to be on! should i text her? i feel bad though!)
(and lola, i know texas is a hhuuugggeee state, but i want to ask u if u know some of our family friends who moved there 4 years ago. it was my brother's best friend. imma gonna PM U)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:33 am

(ok)
( and sure, go ahead ( about lily ))
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:08 am

( Carson.............)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:14 am

(she's awn now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:15 am

(k)
""wich you wont" Carson added
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 am

" What makes you think that?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:17 am

" Casue, i'll be here"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:18 am

She trusted him this time. " As long as I don't slip........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:21 am

Carson nodded
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:24 am

She took and dove in with all courage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:25 am

Carson smiled and caught her
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:26 am

She smiled and looked up " Yay! Now let go." she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:27 am

Carson nodded
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:29 am

She didn't want to take chances but she had she pulled his hands away and she drifted to the bottom of the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:33 am

"Hello?" Shimmer called, her voice heartbreakingly beautiful, lofting through the air as if it were an angel choir, not a teenager. "I know I hear voices," Even with a menacing tone, you could hear the musical ring to her tone, making it sound almost like a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 am

Jake put his hands in his hair, mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars   Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Day High School - the place for rising stars
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next