Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:16 am

If you are a fan of The Clique series by Lisi Harrison you have to join and check out this website theclique101.blinkz.com. Love Ya
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:18 am

i just finished the last book and i loved it!
i cant wait for the summer collection!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:29 am

So far I have only read books 1-4. I am getting 5 and 6 this weekend. I can't wait to read them. And I am getting the Massie Summer collection Book too. Hey make sure you check out the site theclique101.blinkz.com its really good. Its made by me!!!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:39 am

i like your website
its really cool
esp the stories
do you make them up yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:42 am

Yah. i just took her character and made it sound like it was actually her. I will post more character stories soon. Hey, you should make a The Clique binkz site so we can be friends on there.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:47 am

if i have time, now im going out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:49 am

Oh, ok. Man I really need a friend on there.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:29 am

I ♥ the Clique! ♥ IT ♥ it ♥ it ♥ it!!!!!!! I've read all the books but the Summer Series and Bratfest At Tiffany's! But I'm waiting until the fall to get the summer series b/c you can get them all in a box set with 5 flavor lip glosses! and i ♥ lip gloss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 am

Nope i Hate it. No offense to Staff!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:04 am

none taken
i cant wait to read the new ones!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:33 am

none taken, doctorwho. I can't wait to read the summmmeeerrrr series!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:16 am

I know. None Taken. I am getting the Massie one soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:04 am

lilmisscuite you are banned, that is what doctorwho said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:12 am

I was banned for one day. I promise to be nice from now on.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 am

Theese are pretty good books. But i think twilight is better.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:26 am

I agree I agree I agree I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!   The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clique Series Fan Club!!!!!
Page 1 of 1