Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.

Go down 
+6
mnm1995
Jay
cooldog74
~BreakingDawn~
Kai =]
PWNED
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn-Site Highschool.

You walk onto the grounds your new highschool, with the letter your parents gave you befor they left jame din your back pocket. So far it looks like a normal High School. The Outside of teh Highschoolis paintied orange and Forest Green. the schools colors. You finally have the courage to open up the wide double doors of the school. You see a group of aniamls. A dog, gator, snake,. chipmock, younge horse, cat, and a hawk. You cnat see the rest but a powerfully looking Snowleapor, with what looks like a shotting star gem degin above her right eyes with a macking purple shotting star necklace. She stares at you with a icy blue galze. You look awya but still feel the hole thats bunring in you as the snowleaprd stares. You see a group of Husky, strong looking, 6'7ers. They are unally rusty brown color. Then as far away as posabile, there is a group of beaufiul,pale,pale kids. They start at you, wounder what you are thing about. You feel a tip of a white tail on your schould. You slowing turn to look at the tail. then the body of teh animal. Its the snow lepard. She is standing on ehr powerful back legs. She slowyiong chnages into a younge, 17 year old girl with icy blue eyes, the same markings as the leapord. You stare in shock. " what?" she askes. You shake your head, as nothing. " Well. I'm Lola. Whats your power?" Lola askes. " My....My.. what?" You ask. " your power dingdong." Loal answered smiling. " My...My..p-power is..."

What is your power.....

Rules:

No powerplaying.
No fighing out of rp charries
Your shapeswifters cna change into what ever aniamal, but no drangons or naything liek that
Olny have 10 people
Please try to have the same number as boys and girls
Type: Dawn Highschool." in olive and orange. Bold also.
No stealing names
Type: I read and agree to flollow the Dawn-Sire Highschool Rules

Info:

There are vamps,
wear wolves,
shapeswifters
mind readers
furter tellers,
mood,
love

Strange things do happen. Dont be shocked when a person com,es to class a bat. Or whent a teacher...disapears...

Be care how you treat vamps... they cnat eat you, btu tehy sure as heck make your life misabral.

Vamps, and who ever eles, may be teahcers, but dont go into detail

More to come!

And what ever eles there is

Froum:

Username:
Name:
Grade:
Perosnlity:
Other:

Memebrs:

Gals:
Ashley * shapeswifter* ~ [me]
Lola, *shapeswifter ~ [me]
Hope* modds, love mellowness* ~ [me]
Roxy* shapeswifter, any sprits* [me]

Guys:
Austin* moods, love, sprits* ~[me]
Carson* see the furte, vamp* ~[me]
Sam * wear wolf, mind reader* ~[me]
Blake* shapeswifter* ~ [me]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:02 am

Cassian didn't think the cheetah was not normal in a regular forest. He tilted his head and went to bite the cheetah on the neck.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 NpQC
Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:27 am

She let out a piercing loud cry, she hoped it would at least stun him a little at the pitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:32 am

Cassian snapped out of his thirst and got off of the cheetah. "What? Cheetahs don't scream?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:33 am

"But I do." She said shifting back to herself. She was breathing heavily. She stayed on the ground. She watched his reaction.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:35 am

Cassian backed away, putting his head in his hand. He began to run, not turning to face Ari again.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:37 am

She sat still stunned. It was all her fault. She screamed at herself in her mind. It was all my fault. She stood up slowly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 am

Dude! you almost killed the girl of your dreams worst thing you have ever done! Cassian thought to himself as he raced on. His father was right, he was endangering others.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:42 am

She walked in a daze back to school. She had to suffer through the day now with what she had done.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:43 am

(he is not going to be at the school so you can talk to Ireth or Garrett)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 am

((ok))

She was in the hallway again. She fought to try and push it out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:56 am

Ireth climbed on her friend's shoulder in the appearance of a ferret. "What's wrong Ari? you look like you've seen a ghost" she said as she fiddled around with her little paws.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 am

"Cassian." she said looking at Ireth. "I.. I don't know." she said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:11 am

"What did that bloodsucking leech try to do? hurt you?" Ireth asked curiously to Ari.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 am

"It was all my fault." She said slowly coming out of her daze.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:23 am

"What did you do? Change in front of him?" Ireth asked curiously to Ari. "I am ready to just smack that bloodsucker upside the head.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 am

"I didn't mean to change. I was following him and he was running and without thinking I just... shifted." She said. "I was being careless." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:27 am

"You didn't mean to it is just that you didn't know he was hunting" Ireth said to Ari, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 am

"I guess." she said still mad at herself. "God he's gonna hate me." she said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:32 am

"No he is going to hate himself, dude he likes you he hates himself for almost killing you" Ireth said as she looked at her friend.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:45 am

Ari smiled slightly. "But now he's not going to trust himself to come to school." she said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:48 am

"He will be here it is just that he will ignore everyone probably" Ireth said as she got off her friends shoulder and changed into herself.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 am

"Hmm." she nodded still slightly mad at herself.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:09 am

"I am making everything worse aren't I?" Ireth asked curiously to Ari.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:55 am

"No." Ari said. "It's helping."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:12 am

"Okay" Ireth said as she walked into the classroom. "You coming to class?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next