Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.

Go down 
+6
mnm1995
Jay
cooldog74
~BreakingDawn~
Kai =]
PWNED
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn-Site Highschool.

You walk onto the grounds your new highschool, with the letter your parents gave you befor they left jame din your back pocket. So far it looks like a normal High School. The Outside of teh Highschoolis paintied orange and Forest Green. the schools colors. You finally have the courage to open up the wide double doors of the school. You see a group of aniamls. A dog, gator, snake,. chipmock, younge horse, cat, and a hawk. You cnat see the rest but a powerfully looking Snowleapor, with what looks like a shotting star gem degin above her right eyes with a macking purple shotting star necklace. She stares at you with a icy blue galze. You look awya but still feel the hole thats bunring in you as the snowleaprd stares. You see a group of Husky, strong looking, 6'7ers. They are unally rusty brown color. Then as far away as posabile, there is a group of beaufiul,pale,pale kids. They start at you, wounder what you are thing about. You feel a tip of a white tail on your schould. You slowing turn to look at the tail. then the body of teh animal. Its the snow lepard. She is standing on ehr powerful back legs. She slowyiong chnages into a younge, 17 year old girl with icy blue eyes, the same markings as the leapord. You stare in shock. " what?" she askes. You shake your head, as nothing. " Well. I'm Lola. Whats your power?" Lola askes. " My....My.. what?" You ask. " your power dingdong." Loal answered smiling. " My...My..p-power is..."

What is your power.....

Rules:

No powerplaying.
No fighing out of rp charries
Your shapeswifters cna change into what ever aniamal, but no drangons or naything liek that
Olny have 10 people
Please try to have the same number as boys and girls
Type: Dawn Highschool." in olive and orange. Bold also.
No stealing names
Type: I read and agree to flollow the Dawn-Sire Highschool Rules

Info:

There are vamps,
wear wolves,
shapeswifters
mind readers
furter tellers,
mood,
love

Strange things do happen. Dont be shocked when a person com,es to class a bat. Or whent a teacher...disapears...

Be care how you treat vamps... they cnat eat you, btu tehy sure as heck make your life misabral.

Vamps, and who ever eles, may be teahcers, but dont go into detail

More to come!

And what ever eles there is

Froum:

Username:
Name:
Grade:
Perosnlity:
Other:

Memebrs:

Gals:
Ashley * shapeswifter* ~ [me]
Lola, *shapeswifter ~ [me]
Hope* modds, love mellowness* ~ [me]
Roxy* shapeswifter, any sprits* [me]

Guys:
Austin* moods, love, sprits* ~[me]
Carson* see the furte, vamp* ~[me]
Sam * wear wolf, mind reader* ~[me]
Blake* shapeswifter* ~ [me]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:59 am

Cassian turned to Ari and grinned, he layed back on the lockers staring at her. "Well, well, well look who is coming to talk to good 'ol Cassian" He said with a snicker as he began to walk over to her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Roxian: "Slow poke!" I giggled.
Diana: I saw JAke and giggled. I decided to mess with his love emotions. I make him have a cruch on Janet. I wonder what will happen?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:24 pm

"Hey I had to get some books" Ireth meowed with a puff as she tried to carry her books.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 am

(hey what is up?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 NpQC
Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 am

Ari smiled. "Well, welll, I guess I am gonna talk to you today." she laughed.

Jake listened slightly to thoughts. He caught Diana's he turned to look at her. He then walked away. He knew he couldn't avoid that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 am

Cassian gave a chuckle and leaned against the lockers and stared at Ari with his brown colored eyes. "What do you wanna talk about?" he said, he felt very strange around her. He shifted around on the lockers, getting hot under his skin, even though he was a vampire.

(xD hahahah love emotions! he likes Ari! xD)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:51 am

((xD haha ok))

Ari smiled she couldn't help but stare at his eyes. "What have you been up to?" she asked calmly. It was easy for her to hide certain things but she was struggling now and didn't know why. She always struggled around him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:57 am

"Oh the usual just school and hangin at home" Cassian said as he put his gaze on Ari. "And you are the first person to talk to me in a while" he said as grinned his crooked smile at Ari.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:58 am

"Why's that?" she asked curiously smiling almost a jokingly smile.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:11 am

"Because everyone understands that they should stay away from me" Cassian said as he smiled again, showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 am

"Well I guess somethings wrong with me." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 am

Cassian chuckled a stared at Ari, he grinned his crooked smile again. "Hey I am crazy too it is very dangerous for me to be near anyone because I could hurt them."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:31 am

"Hmm." she smiled. "I'll take my chances." she decided.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:34 am

"Okay then" Cassian said to Ari as he looked at her with his brown eyes. "Sooo what do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:35 am

"Wanna walk?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am

Cassian gulped, he couldn't be alone with Ari just incase he bit her. "Ummm sure" he said to her. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:46 am

"I don't know." she said. "Where ever you want to go."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 am

"Okay then follow me" Cassian said as he walked towards the door to the school and walked out. He headed for the woods, turning around and waiting fro Ari to come.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:03 am

Ari followed. It was a little wierd to walk as a human. She liked shifting, but she wouldn't around him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:04 am

Cassian walked on, feeling the thirst for blood. But he knew he couldn't hunt around her it would scare her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:17 am

She followed him easily. She looked off into the woods. She heard the call of birds around her. It was like they were warning her to be careful. She shook it off.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:27 am

Cassian turned around and looked at Ari. "You coming?" he asked questioningly as he sped up. He began to get the thirst for blood again and began to hunt for animals.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:42 am

"Yea." She said. He was beginning to run faster. She couldn't keep up. Without thinking it through, she did the worst possible choice for herself, she shifted. She shifted mid stride into a cheetah. She easily kept pace with him now. She sensed something wrong with his mood. But for some reason her mind didn't process it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:49 am

Cassian turned quickly and attack a deer, drinking the blood out of it. He then turned and saw the cheetah run past, he began to chase after it. When he was close he pounced on the cheetah and pinned him down, showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 am

She looked at him. She could see the thirst in his eyes. She knew it was her mistake, she was careless. She knew he didn't recognize her. She scratched his hard skin not leaving a mark. The only thing left was for her to shift but she couldn't under the pressure. She needed to get out just for a second so she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next