Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:04 am

(well they go by winter but to make you knoe the age its a paw. same cat tho)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 am

ORP: Got it, thanksies! ///_^

RP: Swiftpaw: I curled up in my nest and silently cried.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:30 am

Duskpelt: I waited for swiftpaw to fall fast asleep to speak to her in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:44 am

Swiftpaw: I soon had cried myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:51 am

Dustpelt set the seen.

Back many years ago. before the trash dump in shadow clan was so high. But where they were now was four trees. the trees smaller. the leaves Orange and gold. A light layer of frost coated the ground. the sun was rising.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:02 am

Swiftpaw: I opened my eyes and looked around me. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:51 am

Ghostly looking cats fadded into veiw. Four leaders sat on the great rock.
Thunderclan leader lionstar. Windclan leader Featherstar.
Riverclan leader Rainstar. Shadow clan leader Darkstar.
Other cats from all the clans hurried beneth the rock to sit murrmering scardly and paniced.
A black cat, male walked towrds swiftpaw. His fur dusty with swirls. His fur resembled the dusklight of the sky. "DuskSky!" called a female That looked almost the same as swiftpaw.
"Swiftwind!" called back the cat. They came together and sat. Dusksy looked normal till he turned one whole side of his fur crusted in blood. Now looking around more cats had blood on them including the leaders.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:58 am

Swiftpaw: I looked around, horrified. "What's going on?!" I screamed, scared.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:12 am

The cats didnt hear her or see her.

The leaders spoke. Featherstar who looked alot like the med cat from windclan.
This windclan leaders voice was sweet. "We have been attacked by the clan of blood and hate."
Lionstar thudercan leader spoke with her. He looked like lionheart from thunderclan who was lost and never found.
"They want our land."

rainStar who looked like a warriro from river clan who disapeared too spoke. "We have come to a conclousion on who has lead them here."

All Eyes turned to darkStar
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:29 am

Swiftpaw: I was listening, but was too scared to understand most of it. I ran over to Dusksky, feeling a weird connection to him. I looked at the she called Swiftwind, and realized she resembled me. I smiled slightly, then shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:01 am

A uproar came from shadowclan cats.
"No!"
"It cant be!"
"They lie!"

But it was true. The cats begain to hiss at each other and started to fight. Dusksky was torn away from Swiftwind. A windclan cat. He was deputy. He didnt know about this. but it was true.
The shadowclan cats were suronded by the other clans...
The cats fadded away all but Swiftwind and Dusksky. Dusky screamed for Swiftwind who was being pulled back my an invisable force. Then she dissapeared all together. the four trees was no longer four tress it was the tunnel under the road. Dusksky was leading his warriors. He was Now leader but had refused it. Crowfeather took the spoot. Now crowStar.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 am

Swiftpaw: I was really scared now. "What's happening?!" I screamed again.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:44 am

ORP:Come on me need to kno rest of dream!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:58 am

ORP: xD We both do!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:00 am

ORP:XD I MIGHT DIE OF CURIOUSTY LIKE JOHN
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

ORP: xD He's still alive, though!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:19 am

ORP:He may die soon.................................
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:28 am

ORP: ///.O NOESIES!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 am

(sorry ppl)

Darksky lead his clan. CrowStar at the back. All hope here was lost. you could tell in the cats of the clans eyes at the high rock. The moon was not full but all cats were there. Fur on end.

Darksky and Crowstar jumped up on the rock. Darkskys eyes were low but his voice rumbled out.
"cats of all clans. The time has come, for the forest to unite. The clans to stand side by side." The other leaders and the clan cats were battel scared.
"Our last incounter with blood clan has left its due. But now we will fight. And I promise to lead. for skyclan has spoken."
The cats below murrmered and looked to the sky which tured red.
"the fight is tonight..."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:43 am

ORP:GO WEEDY POST I NEED TO C THE REST
Roseheart:I padded through out the forest scenting Nightpaw I sprinted foward
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:39 am

ORP: I kinda making it up as I go any suggestions pm me!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 am

ORP:No complaints
Roseheart:My hunter/tracker senses kicked in and I swiftly followed the scent hungrily
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:22 am

(m running low on ideas!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:42 am

ORP:I'm not that creative
Roseheat:I happened to sense Nightpaw but where was she?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:04 am

{oh. well if you get a light bulb idea then tell me!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next