Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:20 am

"The kits."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:20 am

''Do you feel alright?''Roseheart questioned ''Because if your glaring at me, and looking at me while you talk the statements are probaly meant for me''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:12 pm

"You know that most about me, so if you do happen to know any way to annoy me, will you tell the kits?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:20 pm

''I'd rather have them figure a way to annoy you, it's way more intersting''Roseheart replied
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:29 pm

"Yes, but aggitating, although you're right. IT will be more interesting."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Windkit looked Shadowstar over she decided to would be easier to make him angry she brainstorm a few ways to anger him.
Roseheart read Nightkit's face and her eyes started to turn a cold red she quickly blinked as they returned to normal and said ''Dont try to annoy me I have a quite a temper''
Windkit eyes focused on Roseheart very surprised she said ''You have a temper because since we arrived you've been all laughs and smiles'
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:37 pm

"How do you two know so much?" Shadowstar asked them, curious.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Windkit muttered ''Is he always this........'' she didnt botheer to finsh since she knew Roseheart would know what she meant
Roseheart coughed to hid a laugh
The two then said ''You mind being more detailed we have no clue what your refering to?!''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:42 pm

ORP: Which two and who're they talking to?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Windkit and Roseheart said ''Shadowstar, please say what you are refering to when you ask, we cant see your thoughts''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 pm

"These two kits know more than most would. Where did they learn it?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Roseheart sighed and muttered ''This is gonna be a looooooooong day'' she ssturggled to control herself and then after a secnd she calmly said ''Shadowstar, the kits know more than they should know about what?!''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:57 pm

Shadowstar rolled his eyes. "Nevermind." He looked up, and saw it was nearly moon high. "It's time for the kits to go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:16 pm

Roseheart rolled her eyes she though ''Wow, what happened to him? He is more annoying than usal''
Windkit whispered to Roseheart ''Tell me if any day you want to go threw with that idea I'll be happy to help''
Roseheart smiled and whispered ''I dont think it will happen soon''she then said in her nomal voice ''I think I'll leave your uncle to deal with you while I have a quick word with Swiftpaw''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:23 pm

ORP: Swiftpaw's not in that good of a mood, you know.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:28 pm

ORP:Well it wont hurt to try XD
Windkit and Nightkit stood side by side looking at Shadowstar
Roseheart padded into the apprendince den to talk to Swiftpaw
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:44 pm

ORP: You're right, it odesn't. Unless she's in a bad enough mood to scratch....

RP: Shadowstar looked at the three kits. "Go on to the nursery. It's past time for you three to be sleeping."

~

Specialkit: I was already asleep.

~

Swiftpaw: I heard someone come inside the den and pretended to beasleep.

Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Roseheart left her alone she felt Swiftpaw was upset she murmered ''Good night Swiftpaw''
~
Nightkit nodded and slipped of to the nursery even thought he was not tired
~
Windkit said ''I'm not tired''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:05 pm

Swiftpaw: "Don't go, Roseheart," I mewed, uncurling myself. I looked at her, my eyes red and puffy. "I thought you were one of the toms."

~

"At least try, Windkit."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:24 pm

Roseheart: I noticed her eyes and asked ''Swiftpaw what's wrong?''
Windkit: I shook my hed and said ''No thanks I wont be able to sleep by the way''she added ''What would you like me to call you?''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Swiftpaw: I ran over to her and buried my face in her pelt. "I can't take it anymore! Blackpaw's already found a great she, and I'm here having to work with my crushes's son!" I started to cry again.

~

"Shadowstar. Why wouldn't you be able to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:39 pm

Roseheart said soothlying ''Swiftpaw it will be alright, some of us have to wait more to find the right cat for us, as for the Lifepaw thing, I've heard that you were Duskpelt's mate in former lives so it may be possible that's your son.'''
~
Windkit fidgeted she was uncomfortable she said ''Well I cant sleep for more than two to four hours a day I just close my eyes and pretend to sleep but I really cant''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:09 am

"What helps you get to sleep?"

~

Swiftpaw: I smiled weakly. "But now he's gone, and all I have left of him is Lifepaw, who's younger than me, but yet I have to take orders from him."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:11 am

Windkit responded ''Nothing''
~
Roseheart said ''No, you are not Lifepaw's slave, you dont take orders from him, you decided what advice is helpful then carry it out''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:22 am

Shadowstar licked his neice's head. "How old are you and your siblings?"

~

Swiftpaw: I smiled, then frowned. "I still don't like how he's younger than me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next