Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:04 am

(opps srry)

Shadow: I frownd. "you don't understand. We GET what we WANT. He said standing now. The cats holding the kit shock it as it screamed.
The voice who had talked first stood. pharo. the others smiled evily. "bloodclan"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:13 am

Windstar: "Well look who's back," I hissed. "I've heard of the previous BloodClan, but never thought it would be reformed." I looked at my daughter, sadness in my eyes.
~
Specialkit: I screeched again, wanting down and wanting mommy. I couldn't smell her or her warm milk scent, and I was hungry. "MWOMMWY!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:13 am

[b]Nightsky saw Nightkit and Windkit peeking out of the den he held there gaze for a second he then looked over at Shadow who held Specialkit he thought things over and then he pounced and knocked Shadow to the ground
~
Nightkit and Windkit knew what they had to do they ran foward they each took Specialkit from one shoulder and sped foward
~
Nightsky murmered ''Go north and tell a she named Rose what happened''
~
The two nodded and each took Speacialkit by the shoulder and darted foward heading north[/b]
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 am

The two much older cats holding the kit cuaght them before they could clear the camp clawing the two others not the kit they were holding earlyer. They slashed two long langths across both thier flanks and bit down On the juglar, the main blood vessle in the neck on the they WERE holding. they pulled at it but misses it but left the kits in thier blood to join shadow. Who had doged easly now the cat who had attacked cicled in by 5 of their cats. the other 11 stood in a outer cicle protecting the 5 facing in towrds night sky who was on his back with sevral paws and claws in his pelt and flesh. Shadow went on. "last chance."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 am

Windstar: Tears welled up in my eyes, but I wiped them away with my paw. This is one she, they don't want to mess with! I watched the rogues, and picked out one, Pharo. I attacked him, pinning him to the ground by his neck.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:26 am

( studd collar rember full of teeth?)
Pharo laughed as she pressed her paw into a small but sharp tooth on his collar. He took one big paw and wiped it aroun with dog claws on it and slashed her across the face.
Shadow kept talking. "I'll take that as no. But we will still get it. we Do ALWAYS GET what we WANT." he siad as the rest of the clan the 10 that weren't fighting went to all the dens to kill.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:29 am

Windstar: "ATTACK!" I screeched, ignoring the pain in my paw. I put my paw on his head, and applied weight.
~
Magicheart: I looked up from the puddle, hearing the call to attack. I charged back to camp.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 am

Nightkit and Windkit laided down pretending their wounds were to horrid
~
Nightsky had enough of Shadow he dug his claws through Shadow's back watching with satisfaction the blood ozze
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:36 am

Windstar: I raked my claws down his stomach quickly and deeply.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:37 am

Roseheart heard the call she and Rosepelt were in the forest close by they darted foward
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 am

Windstar: "You chose the wrong mother to mess with,: I hissed. I threw him into a rock, and pounced on another cat.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 am

Shadow ingnored the almost un noticable pain. He hissed as he lerched himself towrds windstar. Grabbinf ger by the neck and then pharo grabbed her bu the paw and tightened his jaw hearing a satisfying crack of a toe or anckle. another cat followed and begain to scratch all over her body with anoth. a female. this time joined as well.
~ The five around nightsky each took a paw all bitting down till they were hissing threw warm redness. the 5th cat stood on hom. A paw in each shoulder other two paws doug into his flank the other 7 looked for others. three of that 7 got the kits and pulled them away into the forest and locked themin a rock tiny cave and rolled a stone over it and tied the rock to the cave and ground and returned
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 am

Magicheart: I hissed, and attacked one of the three cats that had trapped the kits.
~
Specialkit: 'MWOMMWY!" I screeched. I huddled close to my siblings, scared.

~

Windstar: I yowled in pain, then stopped suddenly. I went limp, and woke up at four trees. I looked around me, and saw my sister, mother, father, and other cats. I saw the faint outline of another cat, and noticed it was me. "I've lost my first life, haven't
I?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:48 am

Nightsky weighed his chanced he took a swipe at Shadow's neck ripping the collar off he quickly clawed Pharo's throat watching him slowly dided because of the inabilty to breath
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 am

(ah thir not there thir by a rock your still at the entranc with 5 cats on you)
Shadow hissed "don't be foled thay have lives." he said waiting for her to come to to attack again
Quick one of the origanla kit abuseres was the one who was attacked he fell to the ground with a thud. But soon the other two Winfd (black and white) and broke a gray tabby jumped on the attacking cat
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:54 am

Windstar: "Let me back there!" I screamed.
~
Swiftpath: "We can't do that."
~
Windstar: "Why not?!"

~

Magiicheart: I hissed, scratching them and screeching with furry.

~

Blackpaw was out roaming the forest when he heard Magicheart.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 am

Rosepelt and Roseheart pounced ahead at least now the fight was somewhat even 3 aganist 5 they pinned the cave attakers down
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:59 am

Windstar: I came back to life, with only eight lives. I was fully healed, and threw myself at Shadow, screeching.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 am

Raven smiled at rose as she lead the dogs. "hello rose."

The cats pined down magicheart.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 am

Shadow flashed his claw out striking it around on her flank mid jump.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 am

Magicheart: I hissed, trying to free myself.

~

Windstar: I screeched in pain, but didn'[t let it stop me. I attacked him, pinning him to the ground.

~

Blackpaw heard Windstar, and ran back to camp. "SHADOWSTAR!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:04 am

Nightsky also helped Windstar fight since Shadow was the only one left to attack
''Hello Raven''Roseheart replied cooly she had fully healed
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 am

Shadowstar looked at his nephew. "What?"
~
"It's Windstar!"
~
Shadowstar ran out of camp. "Duskpelt's in charge!" He shouted over his shoulder.

~

Specialkit: I was crying quietly now.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:09 am

"long time no see. And I hope it stays that way, I really never like you." she sad letting the dog loose on them.
(all the other cats are there but 3 that would leave 13 at least.) Shadow dodged windstar. and smiled. "i must go now to report your dinal. to my leader." he said cooley stalking away. Pharo and the others followed the three on magicheart left two as they herd shdow call they where gone.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:09 am

Duskpelt had left he was in starclan now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next