Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 am

Blackpaw twined their tails.

~

Swiftpaw: "My parents are both dead, my uncle's heartbroken, my brother's enjoying life, while my mentor's unable to even walk."

~

Windstar: I smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am

Nightpaw smiled
~
Sharppaw frowned and said ''At least Blackpaw's happy''he then added ''I feel sorry but what attacked Duskpelt and who died that Shadowstar is heart-broken beside your parents''
}x{
WIndkit kept on chewing happily
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:06 am

Blackpaw licked her cheek.

~

Swiftpaw: "His happiness makes me more depressed. And no one died, and it's none of your buisness. Rats attacked Duskpelt."

~

Windstar: I sat down smiling/
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:29 am

Nightpaw smiled and licked his cheek lovingly
~
Sharppaw made no comment because he didnt want to offend her
}x{
Nightkit smiled
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:33 am

Blackpaw purred happily and lovingly. He returned the lick.

~

Swiftpaw: I rolled my eyes. "HAve you forgotten how to talk?"

~

Windstar: I looked at Specialkit, and giggled softly. She was curled up by the now empty leaf, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:43 am

Nightpaw purred and smiled
~
Sharppaw said ''No but you said it was none of my business so I didnt know what to say''
}x{
Nightkit said ''Well she liked that .................stuff''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 am

Blackpaw smiled, purring. He nuzzled her cheek gently.

~

Swiftpaw: "I guess not all toms are mouse brains," I mewed.

~

Windstar: "It's a vole."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:55 am

Nightpaw smiled she pressed aganist him gently
~
Sharppaw said ''Yea''
~
Roseheart held back a shriek
}x{
Nightsky cautiously padded into ShadowClan territory he was clawed in the cheek
~
''Yea but after you chewed it up and had yyour salvia all over it that looked like vomit''Nightkit said honestly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:02 am

Blackpaw purred, enjoying the feel of her pelt.

~

Swiftpaw: "I never knew toms also had emotions, either. I guess you proved they're not all total mousebrains and some also have feelings."

~

Windstar: "Yes, I know it did, but Specialkit couldn't see what it looked like, she could only smell and taste it."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:26 am

Nightpaw purred enjoying the feeling
~
Sharppaw smiled slightly and said ''You learn something new every day''
}x{
Nightsky cautiously apporched ShadowClan camp he wiped the blood off his cheek
}x{
''Thats probaly why she ate it''Nightkit replied
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:34 am

Shadowstar scented WindClan and looked up.

~

Swiftpaw: "No, not everyday, just sometimes."

~

Blackpaw purred a little louder. He licked her cheek.

~

Windstar: I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:18 am

Roseheart grinded her teeth she had the impulse to slice Nightsky into pieces
~
Sharppaw said ''I learn something new everyday''
~
Nightpaw purred and licked his ear
}x{
Nightkit snickered but feel asleep next to Windkit that was done with her meal
~
Nightsky could feel someone watching him he quickly turned around
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:25 am

"Who's there?" Shadowstar called, knowing there was someone there.

~

Swiftpaw: I heard my uncle, and looked to where he was looking. I quickly sped out of camp in that direction, curiousity driving me.

~

Blackpaw smiled and returned the lick.

~

Windstar: I watched my kits, smiling.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:36 am

Nightsky quickly turned north as he head someone incircling him throgh the trees
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:35 am

"Hello?!" Shadowstar called, louder. He got up, and slowly went closer to the edge of camp.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:33 pm

''Shadowstar''Nightsky said but it sounded more like a question as a blurred figure raced throuh the forest it had a grey pelt
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:34 pm

Shadowstar instantly knew it wasn't Windstar. "Nightsky? Why're you here?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:40 pm

''Please be quiet I came here because Rose has been acting weird lately but there someone here with us'' he gestured to the grey pelt running through the forest
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 pm

Shadowstar watched the pelt, and darted quickly after it. He pounced on who ever, or whatever, it was, using his weight to keep it down.

ORP: Who is it? xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:53 pm

ORP:Uhh IDK it was a distraction but now that u pinned it down uhh lets make it Daisy
Daisy looked up quite innocnetly she didnt talk because the voice would give her away and she'd liked to see their confussion in finding out if she was Rose or not
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:55 pm

Shadowstar growled and picked her up by the scruff. He wasn't exactly in a great mood. He padded over to Nightsky. "Alright, who is it?" HE asked through her fur.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 am

Nightsky looked over the she carefully, he gazed into the she's eyes after awhile he said ''Its seems like she Rose but why isnt she talking that Rose's scent but you can always copy someone scent''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 am

Shadowstar growled. "It's Daisy then. I knew it couldn't be Rose." I dropped her, spitting out some of her fur. "What do you want, Daisy?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:38 am

Nightsky said ''If she isnt Rose then I think we should attack her but just to be sure''he unleashed his claws and took a swipe at Daisy
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:51 am

Shadowstar unsheathedd his claws, but scented someone else. "I'll be right back." He recognized the scent far too well. He sped off, and pounced on Swiftpaw.
~
Swiftpaw: I hissed and jumped out of the way, my pelt bristling. "Are you trying to kill me?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next