Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:

Males
Rafe age:18(me)
Gabrial age:24(me)

Females:
Jessica age:18(me)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 am

((oh and any inner pack you would like to join?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:45 am

ORP: Umm....*looks at first post*.......the blue one. You know, the one with Caitlyn and James and Shane.....yeah
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:51 am

((lol everyones in that one, you can make one if you want too Alright then)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 am

ORP: I'll stick with that one, xD. It's popular.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 am

(yup! okay, to get you up to date, james and caitlyn are like going out in a way but its not fianl that thay are, james and his pack just got attackedby some older wolves and caitlyn thinks james mad at him. You can just jump in...

~ do you want to be already part of the pack
*Or*
~ Do you want to join it ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 am

ORP: Ok...

I shall...................JOIN IT!!!

xD
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:06 am

Allright now would you like to join the loogaroos threw james or gabrial)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 am

ORP: Either or. Doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:20 am

(alright well rp it out gab is at the bar james at his apartment)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:55 pm

ORP: Okey dokey. xD.

And on the front you put 'dustyfinger' It's Dustfinger. No 'y'.

RP: Luna stood on the sidewalk, hands folded across her chest. The corners of her mouth were turned downward in a concentrating frown.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:49 am

Shane watched his sister come h0ome and then let she was okay, he could leave now, he came, he checked on her, he did what their mother asked him to. But was that enough?

Caitlyn lkaid on her bed adn cyrle dup in ball the bruises began to show she noticed as she chnged into her pajamas, sh elooke din the mirror a nasty scar made a strange symbol-like formation on her lowwer back, she'd probably cover it lter with a tatoo. She thougt about James all night, and then fell asleep some distrubing thoughts of what could've happened that night haunting her in her dreams.

(Ps srry for the bad typos, I'm sick as a dog adn I can't type for some weird reason, again sorry for the tyypos)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:47 am

(soryry dust finger Ill fix that later, but u can edit it to so if you want to it will help out
it okay buddie get wel soon!)))

James walked down the stiars his black long sleve on some faded jeans and his black jacket and his never seen without running shoes. he went o foot down to caitlyns place building jumping and he climbed up to her window and slid it open quitly and shut it with not a sound. silently he moved to her bed he sat on a near by chair and watched her. he didnt want to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:56 am

(thank you)

Caitlyn sdidn't move she knew he was there, but he didn't know she knew. She rolled over an her eyes flickere open, "Hey, what are you doign here?" she asked yawning, she wasn't angry if anything she was pleased.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:40 am

he looked up he had his head in his hands is eye drozzy. "takin a nap. what else." he smiled weakly
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:59 am

"I don't know stalking me." she teased. "Seriously why are you here? Aren't you like supposed to give me he cold shoulder now or something?" she said and propped herself up more so.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:25 am

"No, not at all." he said straigting up from his lazy possion. "I never was mad at you." He said standing up and putting the chair back where he got it. black rings where around his eyes and his hair usally fluffy was swet and hanging limply from the ran outside that feel gently on the window. He pulled the bottom of his black jacket striating it over his gray plain shirt.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:02 am

"You're cold, the blankets are warm." she offered patting a spot next to her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:46 am

"ah... Ok?" he sat down on the bed pulling a lose blancket over his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:55 am

She threw er own over him and smoved closer wrapping her arms around him, "You sure you aren't like mad at me at all I mean I totally got you guys injured with those idiots Rafe and (whatshername?) You can't not be mad at me...... can you?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 am

(astrid. teehee its your carrie lol)

James relized he was shaking." he flinched as she suddenly wrapped her arms around him He shifted his sitting possion to face her better. "I would do it for any pack member." he said simply. "Im not mad." he said firmly
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:55 am

"I know." she said and sighed she went to get up her hand trialed his arm, a small tear came to the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:19 am

"Why do you cry?" he asked grabbing her hand holding her gently next to him.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:45 am

She laughed softly "I have issues." she joked, 'I don't know though."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:59 am

"well then don't cry. I don't like it." he siad tilting her chin up. and holding her next to him with his other hand
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:35 am

She looked in to his deep eyes. And leaned forward ever so slightly so their lips touched, it didn't take her long to take over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next