Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:

Males
Rafe age:18(me)
Gabrial age:24(me)

Females:
Jessica age:18(me)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 am

(cool and u want to be part of james little coven shall we say or make ur own?)

James drove away at a fast speed towrds the beach.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:40 am

((Hmmmmm... nope he'll just join yours. And I have to leave now like mom's on her way home and she wants me off when she gets here, and I MIGHT not be back until Sat.))

Shane walked down the alleys of the town, trying to find a good dinner, he licke dhis lips as he saw four people get in a car, he changed into wolf form and followed them. ((So he thinks your human))

Caitlyn sighed and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:47 am

James: I saw a flash in the re-veiw. "dung! shane's hunting outside the pack." he scolled.
He wheeled the car to block the ally. edward jumped ot of the car. "what are you doing. you now your not alowed to hunt without the pack!" edward scolled
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Pet Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 LKtU Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 NpQC
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 am

Vivian sighed and walked down the road to the old church.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:04 am

(we need more ppl)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 Pet Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 LKtU Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 am

(yea Ill make another charrie later)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:32 am

(kk thanks tell ppl about the site too)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:01 am

(((Shane isn't in your pack YET, he will be though)

He growled, "I suggest you back off." he said going into a crouch.

~

Caitlyn got out and her eyes widened, "What the? Shane?" she ran to her brother.

~

Shane stood up kepping his eyes on the others, "You're with these guys?" he asked adn hugged his sister.

~

"Wellyeah, they're my pack, what are you doing here? I thougt you weer in Frost;'s pack?" she asked cocking her head, and then giggled, "My apologies guys this is Shane my bro, Shane pack pack shane." she said introducing them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:09 am

((oops))
James: At first got in a protective stance and then strightened up.
"loogaroo?"
Edward: I sniffed. "you where hunting us?
Jessica: I staired into his eyes with ceriousty
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:14 am

Shane sighed, "Yes, I am a loogaroo and my apologies for huinting you I thought you were humans, "he looked to his sister, "Frost kicked me out." he whispered.

~

Caitlyn frowned, "Shane you need to stop causing so much trouble."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:43 am

Vivian climbed on top of a building and looked at the city.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 am

Name: John
pic: he looks like James Patterinson
personality: nice, hard headed, Takes a stand and protects her sis.
wolf color:light grey with a white under belly with gold eyes.

John followed her sister up the building but stayed in the shadows watching.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:54 am

"James?" Caitlyn asked walking over to them.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:57 am

"Hello." Vivian said. (yeah I know in the movie that she lost her family but O well)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 am

((Tiger's on but I don't why she isn't posting))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:44 am

(srry, it doesn't matter how the movie is just rpinf)
James stood up right "yes?" he siad eyeing the new dog
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:47 am

(good xD)
"Hello Vivian." He said walking by her.
~
She stood up and looked who it was, "John!?" She said hugging her brother. "What happened I thought you were in Germany?"
~
"I was but I decided to see how you were doing and to many tourists were coming." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:49 am

(I'll make a buddy for ur pack."
Raven watched two dogs on a roof from the shadows on the ground
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:39 am

Caitlyn stood in front of james whispering, "James, come on calm down, he's not going to do anythng, he very well behaved." she cast a glance over her shoulder, "Right Shane?"

~

"What?" he was watching Jessica a charming smile on his face, "Oh, yes."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:53 am

Jessica blushed lightly at his stair. She didnt move from her defance tho.

James nodded. "okay then, i guess we could bring you along. "jess edward you to sit in the back with him."
Jessica slidd in edward gestured for shane to move in as well. then he would slide in.

James opened the passanger seat. "caytlin?" he called her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:20 am

Coming." she called back, she looked at Shane, "Please don't get in trouble this time, I've missed you long enough." she said sadly and slid in the passenger seat.

~

Sahen slid in next to Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:40 am

Edward sliped in to. it was pretty tight in the back. He shut the door. and james drove off. the passed the beach and were pulling into a lolg wooded drive. he pulled off to the side and got out of the car. james stood in front jessica and james flanking him. jess on the right. "this way." james called behind his shoulder.Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 356200733_3a2a612b1b
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:42 am

(9I'm watching the movie for the second time right now)

"James are we hunting tonight?>" Caitlyn asked him, she ran her tongue over her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 10:03 am

"ah later after you and your brother join." he siad pick up the pace as he heard holws and hoots in the distance of his pack
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 am

(whoa were everything go)
(were all in the woods all of us and were all wolves but ur carries and they chamged behind bushes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next