Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~

Go down 
+4
SkullGirl13
WritingOtaku
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Love's Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk throughthe clearing, the tall grasses brushing against your fur. The wildflower's smells reaching your nose, you breath in deeply loving this. You decide to hunt. you spot a deer a few yards away and crouch down ready to strike, before you leap something else darts across the field and kills the deer, you straigten up and looked around, bad idea. You see a pink blur and then your pined down, Purple eyes looking strgith into yours, "Who are you?" she barks, "I-I-" she doesn't let you finish, she growls and howls loudly, other wolves appearf rom the forest, " What are you doing on my Territory?" She barks, "I-i...." ytou stop choosing your words carefully, "You are a pack?" She sighs and sits up, "Great another one." she sighed, "you 'd like to ojin, blah blah blah, yes you may join. "? she finishes for you, "Am I correct?" she cocks her head smiling.

Is she correct or are you just going to live life as a rogue?

Rules:

You must earn your position
Your pendant must represant either your personality and/or power
You can not be indestructible
When someone calls you out in a fight (ex. Slashing face, clawing ear etc) you must fight back
Please no fires, pack fights or other major things, unless I make it happen
You may only have 4 litters of pups before retiring to an elder
You must age eventually, to an elder, you may play on through your pups when your death comes'
NO coppying names, or powers or other wolves
No wolves may have ALL powers or copy powers

Form:

Name:
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed))
Power (if one):
Pendant:

You will get ♥ these if your close to possbly being Love's mate

Alpha Female: Love (Cmain) she has the power of love, and the power to change any mood

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Medicine Wolf: Nature ( Cmain) has the power of healing, seeing the future and can control everything in Nature

Members:

Moon (TigerPower) Invisabilty and fly

Blizzard (TigerPower) Ice and read minds

Meadow (Cmain) Has the power of controlling wind and water

Crest Eye (Cmain) Has the power of speed and fire

Roxy (Cmain) has the powers of the dark spirits

Hurricane (Cmain) has the power of contorlling water and weather

Mint (Cmain) Can read minds, snad can sense distress and agony

Rose (Rose) Elements ex Fire water Wind earth

Star (ISmile) Mind Reader

Moonshine (ISMile) Shapeshift

Flamestorm *Flame* (ISmile) Fire

Storm (Ismile) Can change weather

River (Weedy) Water

Shadow (Weedy) Shadows

Lightning (Kai) Weather

Ascar (Wolfie) dark spirits, shadows and can block anyone's powers

Elders:

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 am

Love sat outside her den, completely slilent the camp had a very sweet scent to it, Nature must've been playing with herbs again she took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

Roxy was grooming herself.

Crest eye, Meadow and Hurricane were all sleeping in the one warrior den, it was the size of a training hollow. Meadow sighed and snuggled closer to the two brutes.

((BTW this is a very mellow, hippie camp, they try not to fight an are very sweet and just cool.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 am

Storm wlked oevr to Love Gracefully.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:15 am

ORP: Sweet!

RP: "What's with you?"
"I scent some other wolves." And brutes!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 am

ORP:Peace love um what the last one nevermind LOL
Rose padded up to Shadow and Diane I think she said ''What are you doing in Love Meadow Pack territory'
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:39 am

ORP: River

RP: "Can we join?" I asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:43 am

Storm padeed awya and whent afetr rose.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:48 am

Rose said ''Yeah I think so but just to be sure come on I'll show you camp where Love our alpha female will make the final descion''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 am

Storm nodded and walked with Rose.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:53 am

I nodded, and followed them, my brother next to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:17 pm

Flamestorm was laying in the middle of camp, the sun was glitterly off his pelt.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:18 pm

ORP: Hey, iSmile, I TOTALLY agree with your siggy. I should know, blonde stole my crush.

RP: I padded into the camp, and noticed a brute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:19 pm

( lol thanks!! lol i sorry though!)

Flamestorm sighed and streached getting up.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:22 pm

ORP: Me and my two BFFs came up with the Anti-Blonde Society Minus ____ and ____

RP: I waved my paw in greeting to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Flamestorm troted over. " Hello," he gretteed
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm

"Hi. I'm River."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:33 pm

((Nice, Go brunettes! :P and I think it's Peace, Love and Cullen))

Love climbed up to the top of hr den, it loked over all territory she watche dher warriors as they approached two new wolves she sat there silently, her face blank.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:40 pm

ORP: Hey, LoveSickPuppy, Kaikai told me that she wants you to go on RP and Social to check your PMs. She said it was important.

RP: I waited to meet Love and ask if I could be accepted along with my sister.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 pm

(9Okay and it's me CMain. ))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:00 am

ORP: xD I know. I read poeple's siggie sometimes. xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 am

(Love Peace Cullen LOL Shouldn it be now Peace Love DREW!!!!! lol! )
Rose smiled and waited for Love
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:04 am

(((OMG OMG its Peace Love and Hope I just remebr when I fell off my chair)))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:05 am

(LOL Okay I'l;l Rp now. :P))

Love leapt off her den landed without even a crack of a branch, she sprinted towards her warriros her black andred hair flwig through the wind, she stoppe by her warriors ,she had called Meadow and Hurricane, and Crest eye with her, Roxy was left guarding camp. Love nodded to her warrioirs, " Greetings, I am Love, Leader of Love's Meadow Pack. This is Crest Eye, "She flickd her tail toard him, "MEadow." same thing, " and Hurricane." Same thing.

Roxy was meditating out in the center of the camp.

((It is but I Love Drew, but I'm not saying his last name, theyre in osk Kosh right now with my cousins, I hope I get to go with them next year, stay in their camper.................. )
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 am

(((Camper u want 2 stay in there camper?????!?!?!??!?)))
Rose waited for someone to speak
((Did she introduce herself ehh 2 lazy to look back lets say she did))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:12 am

ORP: I prefer Live Love Lose. That's what happens to me.

RP: I dipped my head in respect. "I'm Shadow."
I also dipped my head. "I'm River."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:17 am

((Yes their trailer it has kitchen, 5 beds, I'd end up sleeping in the same area as him. :P Bunk beds, I'd probably sleep on top I weigh less. :P and we'd stay up till like 12, :P I think. And Yeah I know Weedy same here. ))

Love nodded, " would you, like to join my pack?" she asked her face not changing, it had a very relaxed and chilled look to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next