Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by nickjonas4ever and smile)~   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Imagine, you are a teen pop sensation but you still need to graduate school. You cantgo to a regular school because it is too dangerous. What do you do?? You go to glam glaz boarding school. it is somewhere where you can fit in and get a good ciriculum. if you would like to be in this boarding school fill this out:

Here is what we need:
4 teachers:
1 vice princible:
2 lunchladys:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Here is what we have:
Princibeles: Mrs. Coates
Teachers: Mrs. reich
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORM

Name:
Dorm #:
looks/description:
Teachers (4 only):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is mine:
Name: amy renfield
Grade: 9th
Dorm #: 10
Looks/description: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 Xelg1w
Teachers (4 only): Mrs. coates, Mrs. reich,

Name: Mrs. coates
Grade: ~~~~
looks/description: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 11lqzoz
Teachers (4 only): ~~~~~~

Name: Mrs. Reich
Grade: ~~~
looks/description: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 2vlntds
Teachers (4 only):~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Selena gomez
Grade: 8th
Dorm #: 13
Look/description: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 30us4mr
teachers(4 only): Mrs. coates, Mrs. reich,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Dorms
Okay, this is where you pick your dorm and you you share rooms with
Dorm 10: Amy renfield (still needs a roomate)
Dorm 11:
Dorm 12:
Dorm 13: Selena gomez: (Still needs a roomate)
Dorm 14:
Dorm 15: nick jonas, joe jonas, kevin jonas.
Dorm 16: rose: (still needs a roomate)
Dorm 17:
Dorm 18: Ashley tisdale and victoria justice.
Dorm 19:
Dorm 20:

We hope you join our amazing school.

Last edited by Nickjonas4ever on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:01 am

She faced her phone towards her body. She quickly pretended to unlock it but instead she deleted all the messages on the phone. Once she deleted them she faced the phone towards the class. She smiled. " To unlock a phone you just type in the code." she typed her code in secretly and set it on his desk. " And I will pick it up after class. Sorry for the disturbance Mr. Doodley." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:08 am

Mr.Doodley took the key from the chain on his neck opened a drawer with a lock shoved the pphone in and locked it back up and said ''No need for you to come get ur cell ur parents will come to retrive it''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:14 am

She glared at him. " Fine. Then I am going down to the principals office to call them to come pick it up." she smiled and walked downstairs to the office. She called her mom and told her what happened. She walked back up to class. " My mom is coming." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:31 am

''Actually I didnt give you permision or a hal pass to do that so the detention room''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:34 am

" Fine. But my mom is still coming to pick it up in a couple minutes." she rolled her eyes to Rose and walked into the detention room.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:52 am

Rose just stood there confussed
Mr.Doodley smiled and kept on flapping his wings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 am

She took her seat in detetion. " What are you in for Miss Cyrus??" he asked.

" For calling my mom to come pick up my cell phone cause Mr. Doodley won't let me have it back. I called her without a hall pass."

" Thats why you are in here??"

" Yup."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 am

Rose threw balls at mr.doodley she got detention and walked into the detention room she said ''Here bcuz I threw balls at Mr.Doodley''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:09 am

Miley covered her mouth from laughing. She mouthed "Nice" to Rose.

Miley's mom walked into Mr. Doodley's Class and walked to his desk. " May I have my daughters phone now."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:44 am

Rose smileed and threw a stick of gum at her she chewed some too
Mr.Doodley said ''No not untill we talk''
ORP:U hear that Tina Cyrus is hating her daughter shes arguing with her every day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 am

ORP: Well in this story she doesn't. LOL.

" Thanks." she mouthed.

" Ok. I'm gonna talk and you are gonna listen. My daughter was texting about how much she luh-ves you so give me phone back and no one will get hurt." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:58 pm

(what's going on???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:01 am

( idk. i think hawttie, and rose r in some class...)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 am

ORP:Miley (Hawttie) Rose (Me) r in dtention
Mr.Doodley siad ''Yes but I highly doubt it and your not allowed to pull out any phone while school is going on''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 am

Her mom grabbed Mr. Doodley by his shirt collar. " If you want to ever want to see this school again i suggust you give me the phone back now and I will be out of ur way." she glared.

Miley sat in detention bored to death. She took out a paper and wrote:

" Rose. This is sooooo boring!! Wanna get out??"

She passed it to Rose when the teacher wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:52 am

Mr.Doodley smiled slyly and said ''And if you dont want to be charged for assualt you'll get your hands off of me''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:57 am

She let go of him. " Just puh-lease give me her phone back. I have work to go to and this is the only time I can pick it up."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:09 am

Mr.Doodley smiled and handed her the phone he said ''Dont let me catch your daughter using it''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:14 am

She grabbed the phone and headed for the door. " Ok." she ran out to the detention room and called for Miley to come out.

Miley walked out. " Did you get my phone???"

She handed Miley her phone. " Yes. Just don't let him catch you again, kk." and she left.

Miley ran back next to Rose. " Got it!!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 pm

Jamie walked around campus. She headed back to the dorm and let Karina take the rest of the afternoon off. She lifted Maddie from her pink bounced and held her close. She left the dorm and walked around the buildings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:44 pm

Joe was wlaking, and he almost bumbed into Jamie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Lorraine got out by going to the bathroom. She got into a stall and texted Ashley and Victoria:

Ehmagawd!!

Ehmagawd!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:52 pm

what>?

what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Mr. Doodley saw me texting and took my phone and made me unlock it in front of everyone!! My mom got it back though. He is soooo scared of celeberties.

Mr. Doodley saw me texting and took my phone and made me unlock it in front of everyone!! My mom got it back though. He is soooo scared of celeberties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:04 pm

wow

wow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by   ~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Glam glaz Boarding school for celbebrities only (Created by
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next