Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The City Of Ember

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:51 am

There is a city of people a small town. They're resources are coming to an end. Their food is going out. Two young children Kina and Dean, discover something they've never seen before. A map of the way out of the city. They follow the way out. They realize that they are going up as they reach their desination. They look out there's a big bright thing in the sky (sun) There are many living things. The sun burns their skin. They realize that they lived underground, gthat's when they remember their city. They find a hole, looking out seening their city, many people walking around they throw a letter out into the crowd.
Will you, as the City of Ember people, choose to follow their directions out or stay underground forever......

~~Form~~
Name:
personality:
What was your job in the city of Ember(they started when they were 12) :
Decription:

~~My form~~
Name:Lina
Personality:All will unfold, leader
What was your job in the City of Ember(they started when they were 12) :Messenger
Decription: Dark Hair blue eyes

Name: Dean
Personality: All will unfold
What ws your job in the city of ember(They started when they were 12) :Pipe worker
Desribtion: Blonde hair brown eyes

Remember as a Emberer, you know nothing of the world above you, you know nothing of the sun, moon clouds, or all the living things.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:32 pm

Name: Ashley

personality: will unfold
What was your job in the city of Ember(they started when they were 12) : ( do they have horses or anypets?)
Decription: long beautiful dirty blond layer hair and deep blue eyes.

Name: Sam

personality: loves ashley
What was your job in the city of Ember(they started when they were 12) : Messenger
Decription: shagy brown/black hair with pale blue eyes
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:41 pm

Name: Tina Something
personality: you'll see
What was your job in the city of Ember(they started when they were 12) : cleaning new holes/paths
Decription: short brown hair
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:24 am

(No they have no pets)
(Thanks for joining.)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:09 am

Name: Abbie Cook
Job: Nursery helper (plant nursery)
Personality: all will unfold
Looks: Selena Gomez
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:12 am

(how about underground animals?
worms, and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:36 pm

~~Form~~
Name: Ayla

personality: sweet, caring, outgoing, smart, and alot more
What was your job in the city of Ember(they started when they were 12) : (Can i have some exampels of jobs?)
Decription: Long blonde hair with blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:26 am

(Yea worms and bugs)

(Thanks for joining guys. We can rp now)

Lina and Dean looked out at the trees and flying things. "Wow" was all Lina could say. This world was so strange. And she was starving. "We need food." She told Dean. Dean nodded and walked off. Lina stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:54 am

Tina sat down,
dizzy in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:10 am

(ooh i love this book!!! did you see the trailer for the movie?????))
Name:anna
personality: spunky...(idk i dont even really know my own personality)
What was your job in the city of Ember(they started when they were 12) : runner(or was it messenger?sorry havent read this book sense like 5yrs i think)
Decription: long brown hair, big brown eyes with long eyelashes, tall and skinny.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 pm

[now i read the book!]
Tina took a couple of big deep breaths and got up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The City Of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Ember   The City Of Ember I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City Of Ember
Page 1 of 1